PDA

View Full Version : Will Grier transferring

djaymsu5
12-19-2015, 01:59 PM
May have already been mentioned.

defiantdog
12-19-2015, 02:02 PM
May have already been mentioned.

I remember the days where players didn't transfer in college..... now, it seems, college qbs transfer as much as NFL players being traded.

I seen it dawg
12-19-2015, 02:04 PM
Bc they are little bitches

BeastMan
12-19-2015, 02:13 PM
The rest of the East:

http://49.media.tumblr.com/ea008d191a1dc866cfd1ac7ada0779d4/tumblr_nysh3yDS491tlb56zo1_500.gif

djaymsu5
12-19-2015, 02:37 PM
I remember the days where players didn't transfer in college..... now, it seems, college qbs transfer as much as NFL players being traded.

It has gotten ridiculous!

cheewgumm
12-19-2015, 02:40 PM
That train deal can't be real.... Wow!!!!

Pollodawg
12-19-2015, 02:53 PM
He'll have to sit, right? Won't he essentially lose a year-and-a-half of his of his college career by doing this? This is a dumb move considering the fact that he's right back to being the starter next season if he stays put.

MSUDawg99
12-20-2015, 08:24 PM
Wait I thought he was rejoining team in Jan after bowl game? Link to this info? Ive been off Social Media all wknd so im out of loop obvs. But it makes no sense for him to transfer. HesTHE QB at FL, obs its not goin to be Harris. And Obvs ive missed alot in last 2 days. Ha.

Johnson85
12-20-2015, 09:48 PM
He'll have to sit, right? Won't he essentially lose a year-and-a-half of his of his college career by doing this? This is a dumb move considering the fact that he's right back to being the starter next season if he stays put.

If he's really transferring, I'm guessing maybe there is bad blood between him and the staff. Maybe he feels like they didn't go to bat for him?

Either that or they think they're going to replace him anyway.

Todd4State
12-20-2015, 10:06 PM
If he's really transferring, I'm guessing maybe there is bad blood between him and the staff. Maybe he feels like they didn't go to bat for him?

Either that or they think they're going to replace him anyway.

Maybe he just feels like he needs a fresh start?

Johnson85
12-21-2015, 10:12 AM
Maybe he just feels like he needs a fresh start?

Possibly. It just seems that if you're in a program where you're reasonably successful as a RS Freshman QB, you'd want to stay there, even with the suspension. And that's ignoring the fact that at this point, he's already redshirted so he will be losing 1/3 of his eligibility to transfer unless he drops a division.

I obviously have no clue what he's thinking. He could just not like Gainesville/UF, he could just not like playing for his position or head coach (regardless of the issue with the suspension), or any number of other reasons. Just seems crazy to leave if the coaches are behind you so I was assuming it would be a serious problem or a very emotional based decision (hence the suggestion maybe he's pissed at the coaches because he felt like they didn't go to bat for him on the suspension) if he was going to transfer.