PDA

View Full Version : McInnis Signs with Arkansas State

ShotgunDawg
12-18-2015, 05:39 PM
This could be good news for us. McInnis is the 6'6" Kansas JUCO WR that we were flirting with. He took a visit & we told him we get back to him about an offer, & most thought that was contingent upon how we felt about Sullivan, Couch, & AJ Brown.

With the news of McInnis signing with ASU, this could insinuate that our coaches feel pretty good about the other 3 WRs.

msstate7
12-18-2015, 05:42 PM
I wanna believe we'll go 3 for 3 with that group... Someone convince me!

ShotgunDawg
12-18-2015, 05:43 PM
I wanna believe we'll go 3 for 3 with that group... Someone convince me!

No one can say anything that could convince you, but with McInnis signing with Arkansas, our coaches are telling us that they feel good about something

msstate7
12-18-2015, 05:45 PM
No one can say anything that could convince you, but with McInnis signing with Arkansas, our coaches are telling us that they feel good about something

I can't begin to tell you how relieved I'll be if Sullivan commits to us. We need to get some momentum going

Bothrops
12-18-2015, 05:51 PM
Even some LSU fans think Sullivan would be better in our offense.

defiantdog
12-18-2015, 05:57 PM
Even some LSU fans think Sullivan would be better in our offense.

I think TCU is the one to be worried about here.

Ifyouonlyknew
12-18-2015, 06:00 PM
I think TCU is the one to be worried about here.

TCU didn't even have an in home with Sullivan I'm almost positive.

ShotgunDawg
12-18-2015, 06:10 PM
McInnis not signing with us could also be some reflection of the growing momentum that Bear is returning for his SR year

Ifyouonlyknew
12-18-2015, 06:11 PM
McInnis not signing with us could also be some reflection of the growing momentum that Bear is returning for his SR year

I think it's a combination of both Bear & Sullivan.

mic
12-18-2015, 06:14 PM
Couch or Sulivan

Go 1/2 here with AJ we don't need McInnis...
Give the scholly to a big guy up front.. Either side...

Go 3/3 and it's a homerun...

defiantdog
12-18-2015, 06:16 PM
TCU didn't even have an in home with Sullivan I'm almost positive.

I just don't see him going to LSU. I know he's literally an hour away from Baton Rouge, but he's a small town guy. I've driven through Donaldsonville before...... it's like Louisville, MS. Starkville may be further away from his family, but the lifestyle isn't much different.

msstate7
12-18-2015, 06:19 PM
Tcu just signed a 4* juco wr. They have a 4* wr and a 4* athlete committed. They lost their top 2 wr's and return their next 7 leaders in receiving yards.

Lsu returns their top 2 wr's and has a 4* committed.

msstate7
12-18-2015, 06:20 PM
Couch or Sulivan

Go 1/2 here with AJ we don't need McInnis...
Give the scholly to a big guy up front.. Either side...

Go 3/3 and it's a homerun...

Return bear and 3/3... Grand slam

defiantdog
12-18-2015, 06:26 PM
Tcu just signed a 4* juco wr. They have a 4* wr and a 4* athlete committed. They lost their top 2 wr's and return their next 7 leaders in receiving yards.

Lsu returns their top 2 wr's and has a 4* committed.

LSU may lose Travin Dural..... I don't think he's announced if he's leaving or not yet. LSU has a slew of receivers behind him though, including Dupre.

TCU has about 20 receivers on their roster and just got the #1 JUCO WR to sign his NLI. But I think Sullivan would be the best WR on their board if he committed to them.

We return our best receivers from last year. If we pull Sullivan, we'll have 2 true freshmen that could possibly out play Bear for his spot next year. Think about that one.

MafiaDawg
12-18-2015, 06:59 PM
No true freshman is going to outplay bear Wilson. Sheesh. That being said, bring on the competition. Real players aren't scared of it.

RealHastings
12-18-2015, 09:02 PM
If we pull Sullivan, we'll have 2 true freshmen that could possibly out play Bear for his spot next year. Think about that one.

I'll have some of whatever this guy in smoking. Geez.

SDDawg
12-18-2015, 09:13 PM
Sullivan, AJ and Bear. It's basically like getting 2 5-stars. Outstanding!

ElitedawgRecruiting
12-18-2015, 10:10 PM
If what I was told tonight is true, and u have no reason to think its not, wr is not gonna be next year. Like RB for 2017 is about to be taken care of as well

HoopsDawg
12-18-2015, 10:19 PM
The only reason we didn't sign Mcinnis is b/c he's a 2 for 2 guy. We would have signed him if he had 3 for 3.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
12-18-2015, 10:39 PM
LSU may lose Travin Dural..... I don't think he's announced if he's leaving or not yet. LSU has a slew of receivers behind him though, including Dupre.

TCU has about 20 receivers on their roster and just got the #1 JUCO WR to sign his NLI. But I think Sullivan would be the best WR on their board if he committed to them.

We return our best receivers from last year. If we pull Sullivan, we'll have 2 true freshmen that could possibly out play Bear for his spot next year. Think about that one.

LSU threw the ball 36.7% of the time this season...that has to help.
https://www.teamrankings.com/college-football/stat/passing-play-pct

TUSK
12-18-2015, 10:54 PM
This could be good news for us. McInnis is the 6'6" Kansas JUCO WR that we were flirting with. He took a visit & we told him we get back to him about an offer, & most thought that was contingent upon how we felt about Sullivan, Couch, & AJ Brown.

With the news of McInnis signing with ASU, this could insinuate that our coaches feel pretty good about the other 3 WRs.

'Gun, who is McInnis and why is he going to Arkie St over an SEC program???

Coach007
12-18-2015, 11:20 PM
'Gun, who is McInnis and why is he going to Arkie St over an SEC program???

He is an under rated WR... from canada. Has 3 years to play 3. 6'6 205. We had him on our list, but we have a lot of depth at that position and a few "better" targets. He was waiting on us to offer before making it final with ASU.

Him signing with ASU means either we are happy with what is happening in recruiting or maybe Bear is coming back (or some suggest that). This will be an awesome WR class for MSU.