PDA

View Full Version : Topics covered...

Dawg-gone-dawgs
12-18-2015, 10:55 AM
I know I am contributing to what I am referencing here but it is necessary to deliver the message.

I wonder what % of posts on this board are OM related. It is getting ridiculous. Maybe we can add another Forum and call it : OLE MISS VENT or BITCHING 101

Jack Lambert
12-18-2015, 10:58 AM
Ole Miss sucks.

BrunswickDawg
12-18-2015, 11:05 AM
Ole Miss sucks.
^ This

TSUNami
12-18-2015, 11:08 AM
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/0b/5a/74/0b5a744404e22b00a90555d2754ca2e0.jpg

starkvegasdawg
12-18-2015, 11:13 AM
Cheatin' bastids!

PassInterference
12-18-2015, 11:20 AM
Fans bitch about their rivals. At least there are no rivals arguing back. Praise be to elitedawgs.

Saltydog
12-18-2015, 11:47 AM
nt

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
12-18-2015, 11:59 AM
I know I am contributing to what I am referencing here but it is necessary to deliver the message.

I wonder what % of posts on this board are OM related. It is getting ridiculous. Maybe we can add another Forum and call it : OLE MISS VENT or BITCHING 101

I don't that answer, but this board gets trolled more than any other I've ever seen. I don't know if it's from past message board relationships or general hatred, but I find myself scratching my head on some of the posts on here.

MadDawg
12-18-2015, 12:02 PM
I don't that answer, but this board gets trolled more than any other I've ever seen. I don't know if it's from past message board relationships or general hatred, but I find myself scratching my head on some of the posts on here.

From my experience this board is hated by the Bearsharks almost as much as they hate Bo Bounds. Almost.

Political Hack
12-18-2015, 12:28 PM
Spice Boys are an interesting follow.

BulldogBear
12-18-2015, 01:21 PM
From my experience this board is hated by the Bearsharks almost as much as they hate Bo Bounds. Almost.

Which I don't get. It seems to me that most (not all) of the time he is ready to jump on their bandwagon. If not, he seems to temper things to placate them. I don't know where they get off thinking of him as an MSU homer. He is soooooooooooooo not a homer.

blacklistedbully
12-18-2015, 01:39 PM

It is entirely unnecessary. IMO. Paying attention to, deriding, insulting your rival is a perfectly natural thing to do, particularly in a heated rivalry likes ours.

No, I'd say what is far more ridiculous is MSU fans complaining on our message boards about how much other MSU fans talk about our rival.

FISHDAWG
12-18-2015, 02:01 PM
It's time - BEAT BAMA !!
#Hailstate

CadaverDawg
12-18-2015, 02:06 PM
the reason they hate ED is because it is one of the only places where they don't control the message, and can do nothing to spin it. I could start a thread right now saying 50% of Ole Miss male fans are undergoing sex changes and removing their penises to match their personas, and they couldn't say shit about it. (Hell, it may be true*).

They have resorted to screen shotting the pages on here and tweeting them so they can try to spin & control the message. It is eating them up to be locked out of here. Every time you hear or read "I read ED for the entertainment", or "It's comedic relief", etc....just know that is code word for "I'm ****ing obsessed with what the ED guys think of OM, and they are usually the most up to date on all sports news in this State". They will never admit that, because it is a sign of weakness....and when u live a life of weakness like most of them do, they are very insecure about it. So they obsess over what other people think of them. It's why they obsess more over things said about them on paper than what happens on the field. They are insecure. It's why they can never answer a question...only spin it into a "but the Egg Bowl tho!!1!" comment. Insecurities, fellas.

ETA: For proof, watch how long it takes the obsessed sheep like John Chisolm to tweet me about this very post on Twitter. I get tweeted every time I post on here, & it's bc they want so bad to spin it, but can't.

somebodyshotmypaw
12-18-2015, 02:15 PM
50% of Ole Miss male fans are undergoing sex changes and removing their penises

It could be true. I was in the store earlier and noticed they were sold out of magnifying glasses and tweezers.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
12-18-2015, 02:28 PM
I meant that it was necessary because in order to create a post about OM I had to in fact..create a post about OM.

CadaverDawg
12-18-2015, 05:00 PM
the reason they hate ED is because it is one of the only places where they don't control the message, and can do nothing to spin it. I could start a thread right now saying 50% of Ole Miss male fans are undergoing sex changes and removing their penises to match their personas, and they couldn't say shit about it. (Hell, it may be true*).

They have resorted to screen shotting the pages on here and tweeting them so they can try to spin & control the message. It is eating them up to be locked out of here. Every time you hear or read "I read ED for the entertainment", or "It's comedic relief", etc....just know that is code word for "I'm ****ing obsessed with what the ED guys think of OM, and they are usually the most up to date on all sports news in this State". They will never admit that, because it is a sign of weakness....and when u live a life of weakness like most of them do, they are very insecure about it. So they obsess over what other people think of them. It's why they obsess more over things said about them on paper than what happens on the field. They are insecure. It's why they can never answer a question...only spin it into a "but the Egg Bowl tho!!1!" comment. Insecurities, fellas.

ETA: For proof, watch how long it takes the obsessed sheep like John Chisolm to tweet me about this very post on Twitter. I get tweeted every time I post on here, & it's bc they want so bad to spin it, but can't.

Like I said, insecurities abound on Twitter. They screenshotted the post and are being the insecure sissies I said they would be. Haha

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
12-18-2015, 05:12 PM
They better be worried about what they're situation will be like if Uncle Jim doesn't like the bubble screen offense or the fact that Chad has to run the ball to open up opportunities. He could easily be injured next year and should learn from Cardelle's mistake and strike while the iron is hot. Here's a review from Uncle Jim: http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/ole-miss-football/jim-kelly-grades-chad-kelly/

Dawgbite
12-18-2015, 06:59 PM
Like I said, insecurities abound on Twitter. They screenshotted the post and are being the insecure sissies I said they would be. Haha
I wonder what they do with all those remove penises? I mean they can't just throw them in a landfill can they. You don't here a lot about penis transplants so I wouldn't think there is a market for seldom used penises. Has anybody credible ever saw those cold chicken strips they brag about in the grove? Has Cadaver uncovered the real " Other White Meat"?

CadaverDawg
12-18-2015, 07:51 PM
I wonder what they do with all those remove penises? I mean they can't just throw them in a landfill can they. You don't here a lot about penis transplants so I wouldn't think there is a market for seldom used penises. Has anybody credible ever saw those cold chicken strips they brag about in the grove? Has Cadaver uncovered the real " Other White Meat"?

If it was popcorn chicken you may be on to something, haha