PDA

View Full Version : suspension question -

FISHDAWG
08-05-2013, 12:02 PM
will we HAVE to use the first game of the season (OSU) for our suspensions or are we allowed to wait until the second game (Alcorn) ?
don't know if this is a requirement or just policy

Coach34
08-05-2013, 12:05 PM
will we HAVE to use the first game of the season (OSU) for our suspensions or are we allowed to wait until the second game (Alcorn) ?
don't know if this is a requirement or just policy

Mullen and Cohen dont do things like Stands- if they are to be suspended- it will be for Ok State

HancockCountyDog
08-05-2013, 12:10 PM
Mullen and Cohen dont do things like Stands- if they are to be suspended- it will be for Ok State

Is there anyone else other than Redmond? Fishdawg mentioned suspensionS, which bothered me. Im assuming its just Redmond.

Coach34
08-05-2013, 12:11 PM
I'm sure we will have 2-3...we always do

HancockCountyDog
08-05-2013, 12:27 PM
I'm sure we will have 2-3...we always do

I have to admit, this is one area, where I would be just fine if Mullen took his cue from Stans. Hell the saintly Mark Richt has been known to do this, I just don't see an issue waiting until its a game that we clearly don't need them. I get the arguments both ways, Im just saying I have seen other coaches go this route and it work fine.

Political Hack
08-05-2013, 01:50 PM
suspending someone for homecoming would seemingly be a more signifcant punishment for some. Especially for skill position guys who lose a chance to rack up some good stats.

HancockCountyDog
08-05-2013, 02:03 PM
suspending someone for homecoming would seemingly be a more signifcant punishment for some. Especially for skill position guys who lose a chance to rack up some good stats.

+1.

Hack and I have the same mindset. I want all hands on deck for OSU, I don't care what those hands have been doing in the offseason.

Pollodawg
08-05-2013, 02:13 PM
Hell yeah. If they must be suspended, make them sit out Alcorn and Troy or Kentucky. lol