PDA

View Full Version : Michigan State is not a top 30 composite recruiter...

pilldawg
12-17-2015, 04:57 PM
Worst composite recruiter to win the Big 10 and would be the worst recruiter to ever win a National Championship. Oklahoma and Clemson would also be the worst composite recruiter to win the National Championship if they were to win. This is all according to David Bartoo.

Thick
12-17-2015, 05:01 PM
Too bad we don't play in those cupcake conferences.

defiantdog
12-17-2015, 05:24 PM
That's because they recruit 2* players named Le'Veon Bell

GreenheadDawg
12-17-2015, 06:07 PM
Coaching isn't in the same Galaxy

ShotgunDawg
12-17-2015, 06:17 PM
Coaching isn't in the same Galaxy

Michigan State would be what we are if they were in the SEC West. Mullen goes 10-2 or 11-1 with their schedule this year as well.

GreenheadDawg
12-17-2015, 07:11 PM
Michigan State would be what we are if they were in the SEC West. Mullen goes 10-2 or 11-1 with their schedule this year as well.

Haha ok bud

Taog Redloh
12-17-2015, 10:42 PM
Haha ok bud
Watch what you put on the internet, because you can't erase it later.

Remember, we don't have to speculate on this. We are going to see real soon how good Michigan State is, against a familiar opponent of ours. Hope you're around that night.

GreenheadDawg
12-18-2015, 09:10 AM

Remember, we don't have to speculate on this. We are going to see real soon how good Michigan State is, against a familiar opponent of ours. Hope you're around that night.

I'll be here with bells on.. I can eat crow with the best of em

scottycameron
12-18-2015, 10:39 AM

what is that going to prove? If Bama kicks their butt we are as good as them? Man, that's some weird logic.
Face it, Mich St. has very good players and is a very, very well coached team. I don't want them in the SEC west, that much I know. Too many power teams as it is.
And "speculating" is exactly what we'll do regardless of the Bama - Mich St. game. Football doesn't work like that.

Taog Redloh
12-18-2015, 11:02 AM
what is that going to prove? If Bama kicks their butt we are as good as them? Man, that's some weird logic.
Face it, Mich St. has very good players and is a very, very well coached team. I don't want them in the SEC west, that much I know. Too many power teams as it is.
And "speculating" is exactly what we'll do regardless of the Bama - Mich St. game. Football doesn't work like that.
Oh good Lord. Can you really not comprehend what I posted? Read back through the thread and try to follow the logic. Talk about weird. In no way did I say Sparty wasn't a good team. But if Bama beats them handily, I think we can infer that this statement (which started this whole thread off-shoot):

....is probably more true than what Greenhead Dawg wrote, which was essentially saying Dantonio was galaxies ahead of Mullen and that the teams were in no way similar.

I made no projections. I simply stated that we will soon have tangible evidence for one viewpoint or the other.

scottycameron
12-18-2015, 02:55 PM
Oh good Lord. Can you really not comprehend what I posted? Read back through the thread and try to follow the logic. Talk about weird. In no way did I say Sparty wasn't a good team. But if Bama beats them handily, I think we can infer that this statement (which started this whole thread off-shoot):

....is probably more true than what Greenhead Dawg wrote, which was essentially saying Dantonio was galaxies ahead of Mullen and that the teams were in no way similar.

I made no projections. I simply stated that we will soon have tangible evidence for one viewpoint or the other.

I see your point, it's just hard for me to believe that UF is THAT much better than Bama.