PDA

View Full Version : Mizzou Strength & Conditioning

Really Clark?
12-17-2015, 03:33 PM
Odom is releasing multiple S & C coaches including Dr Pat Ivey who is considered a great director. (He also graduated and played DE for MO) 2013 S & C coach of the year. Also, Josh Stoner who received his Masters at USM while on staff their. Might be someone to give a call but I suspect Ivey will have more than one offer.

TrapGame
12-17-2015, 04:45 PM
That would be a solid hire. I hope Dan and company are on this.

Really Clark?
12-17-2015, 04:50 PM
Would love for us to get on his interview list.

RiverCityDawg
12-17-2015, 04:55 PM
Odom is releasing multiple S & C coaches including Dr Pat Ivey who is considered a great director. (He also graduated and played DE for MO) 2013 S & C coach of the year. Also, Josh Stoner who received his Masters at USM while on staff their. Might be someone to give a call but I suspect Ivey will have more than one offer.

It's concerning to me that Odom would fire him, given that they were on the staff together. He obviously saw something he didn't like.

Really Clark?
12-17-2015, 04:59 PM
It's concerning to me that Odom would fire him, given that they were on the staff together. He obviously saw something he didn't like.

I don't think so really. Obviously you vet out the situation, but S & C is a little different. He has been there a while and a lot of coaches and strength guys change every 2-3 years. Pretty common actually. With his reputation, you call him. Today.

Bully13
12-17-2015, 05:24 PM
Saban just had bamer increase his s&c salary to 500k to prevent him from bolting. I miss that guy Dan 1st hired