PDA

View Full Version : Zach Jackson

BrunswickDawg
12-17-2015, 01:22 PM
According to Bonnor, the media guide for the bowl lists JT Gray as starter. When asked what happened to Jackson - his reply
"He left the team to pursue other opportunities."

msstate7
12-17-2015, 01:24 PM
He quit egg bowl week

Dawg-gone-dawgs
12-17-2015, 01:24 PM
yes...

Coach34
12-17-2015, 01:25 PM
He started 11 games too many

CarolinaDawgs
12-17-2015, 01:33 PM
Heard that Hunter Henry officially made him his bitch off the field as well.

sandwolf
12-17-2015, 03:52 PM
Heard that Hunter Henry officially made him his bitch off the field as well.

Do what?

Todd4State
12-17-2015, 03:58 PM
Don't get me started on him. I don't have any respect for him.

tcdog70
12-17-2015, 05:33 PM
Damn boys-ya'll are some harsh ****ers. he is a Kid who played and did his best. if you have to blast someone blast Dan not Jackson. Carolinadawgs ( is there more than one of you??)--what a $hitty comment.

Todd4State
12-17-2015, 05:37 PM
Damn boys-ya'll are some harsh ****ers. he is a Kid who played and did his best. if you have to blast someone blast Dan not Jackson. Carolinadawgs ( is there more than one of you??)--what a $hitty comment.

He quit on the team. And believe me I have blasted Dan for starting him. Plenty of people on here will vouche for me on that.

What's shitty is not being a good teammate and being willing to do what is best for the team- even if that is a reserve role off the bench. Especially if you are playing more than you ever should have in the first place.

defiantdog
12-17-2015, 05:41 PM

He lost his starting job and quit the team. He doesn't deserve to be bashed, but he shouldn't have quit the team because he lost his spot.

Coach34
12-17-2015, 05:57 PM
He lost his starting job and quit the team. He doesn't deserve to be bashed, but he shouldn't have quit the team because he lost his spot.

I gotta defend Jackson on this one. Its not his fault he started the first 11- but the coaches kept starting him. He had put in 5 years and it was Sr Day- what the hell would it have hurt to let him play the 1st play and then bring in his back-up???? That was a shit decision by the coaches. Dont do that to the guy in his last game. I have more respect for him for quitting than anything he did in the 5 years here. That was bullshit. He started every game this season to that point- wtf was one more play???

defiantdog
12-17-2015, 06:44 PM
I gotta defend Jackson on this one. Its not his fault he started the first 11- but the coaches kept starting him. He had put in 5 years and it was Sr Day- what the hell would it have hurt to let him play the 1st play and then bring in his back-up???? That was a shit decision by the coaches. Dont do that to the guy in his last game. I have more respect for him for quitting than anything he did in the 5 years here. That was bullshit. He started every game this season to that point- wtf was one more play???

I can agree with that..... but I also heard he got a little pissy when Peters pulled the start when we started in a 4-2-5..... can't really recall the game. Kentucky maybe.

CarolinaDawgs
12-17-2015, 07:22 PM

It was a joke about him missing his assignment for an entire half... Why would I blast dan for him being slower and out of position on nearly every play in the 2nd half against Arkansas. Stop being a PC *****. The kid is fine damn. Soft ass

tcdog70
12-17-2015, 07:37 PM
It was a joke about him missing his assignment for an entire half... Why would I blast dan for him being slower and out of position on nearly every play in the 2nd half against Arkansas. Stop being a PC *****. The kid is fine damn. Soft ass

The kid put in five years of hard work. He played to his best, the Coaches were at fault for playing Him if we had someone better. Didn't know I was a PC whatever, thanks for pointing that out. Sorry I'm not as tough as you. I just choose to not make fun of a kid that sweated blood for five years for MSU. plus you don't what happened to make Him quit after five years of hard work it must have been something.