PDA

View Full Version : What happened to the long thread

Alldawg
12-17-2015, 12:18 AM
From this morning about Little announcing for TSUN

BeardoMSU
12-17-2015, 12:28 AM
It downed a fifth of black velvet, wrapped a tv cord around it's neck, and jumped off the balcony. Thank ****....

JUNKYARDAWG
12-17-2015, 04:50 AM
it crashed to the bottom quicker than lil kim when his boyfriend broke out the hampster and started chasing him around the hotel room slapping him on the rear with a string of juju beads the size of softballs

I seen it dawg
12-17-2015, 06:35 AM
From this morning about Little announcing for TSUN

Do you love seeing it that much you want it brought back? You an OM troll aren't you

starkvegasdawg
12-17-2015, 07:31 AM
Do you love seeing it that much you want it brought back? You an OM troll aren't you

He must have gotten a new bottle of hand lotion and some paper towels and is ready to go again.

JUNKYARDAWG
12-17-2015, 05:48 PM
I understand im knew to the site but been a long time lurker and if the above post dont get me some rep i can go back read only that bout best i can do and it prob the truth

ScoobaDawg
12-17-2015, 06:02 PM
I understand im knew to the site but been a long time lurker and if the above post dont get me some rep i can go back read only that bout best i can do and it prob the truth

You do know Rep doesn't really mean anything right? Just keep posting. Don't try so hard.