PDA

View Full Version : Couple things to chew on.

ElitedawgRecruiting
12-16-2015, 02:10 PM
1. Looks like we are making head way with finding the coach to replace coach Hughes. Could happen soon.

2. Sullivan looks very very promising. Let's hope we hold off the wolves. Could be a huge huge get

3. For all that "Rebels have made a move" crap we heard about Simmons, we are back in the lead. And the Rebels ain't even second.

4. Do we as a fanbase have to meltdown every single board we have Everytime the land a big recruit. Here's a crazy idea. If we don't want to be considered little brother. Let's quit acting like it. Has he done anything significant with that last class really? And this one is not close to that one

5. Let's kick the shit out of NC State. Will make us all feel better

msstate7
12-16-2015, 02:12 PM
Who are the leaders for Allen? Wasn't om one? If so, maybe little helps us land Allen #reaching

Eric Nies Grind Time
12-16-2015, 02:14 PM
I think it's more to do with Ole Miss blowing us away in recruiting overall than just melting over one single recruit.

MarketingBully
12-16-2015, 02:14 PM
Amen, EliteDawgs. I really don't care what Ole Miss is doing personally. I rather talk about our basketball game tonight or the fact we are going to beat NC State.

Beaver
12-16-2015, 02:20 PM
I think it's more to do with Ole Miss blowing us away in recruiting overall than just melting over one single recruit.

Yep. It's that plus the fact they've blown us away the last two Novembers.

AROB44
12-16-2015, 02:20 PM
Actually, it seems like some are obsessed with "recruiting ranking". I guess they want to be just like OM....be sure to win the "recruiting game" in Feb.

MarketingBully
12-16-2015, 02:27 PM
What is killing State fans is all of our top targets that are heavy leans for us are still uncommitted and the typical State fans are skeptical that we are going to get our top targets. Throw in the typical Ole Miss misinformation on our top recruits and our fans are in full swing panic mode. Of course last year, State fans were panicking that our committed prospects would flip so who knows. Personally, I don't follow football recruiting because A) they don't sign until Feb 2nd and B) it's not worth the stress.

HancockCountyDog
12-16-2015, 02:38 PM
What is killing State fans is all of our top targets that are heavy leans for us are still uncommitted and the typical State fans are skeptical that we are going to get our top targets. Throw in the typical Ole Miss misinformation on our top recruits and our fans are in full swing panic mode. Of course last year, State fans were panicking that our committed prospects would flip so who knows. Personally, I don't follow football recruiting because A) they don't sign until Feb 2nd and B) it's not worth the stress.

Out of all the remaining targets isn't Simmons the only one that any reasonable fan thinks we are in a fight over with the bears. I for one, am stunned about Little's commitment. I thought for sure Bama had gotten to him and was the reason he had called off his announcement a month ago.

I have some thoughts on what this could mean, but Im going to keep them to myself.

HoopsDawg
12-16-2015, 02:40 PM
1. Looks like we are making head way with finding the coach to replace coach Hughes. Could happen soon.

2. Sullivan looks very very promising. Let's hope we hold off the wolves. Could be a huge huge get

3. For all that "Rebels have made a move" crap we heard about Simmons, we are back in the lead. And the Rebels ain't even second.

4. Do we as a fanbase have to meltdown every single board we have Everytime the land a big recruit. Here's a crazy idea. If we don't want to be considered little brother. Let's quit acting like it. Has he done anything significant with that last class really? And this one is not close to that one

Thanks for bringing absolutely zero info in this post.

Big4Dawg
12-16-2015, 02:42 PM
Who is the coach? Rumors should be encouraged.

msstate7
12-16-2015, 02:44 PM
Who is the coach? Rumors should be encouraged.

Ron cooper

ShotgunDawg
12-16-2015, 02:48 PM
Rosebowl didn't sound quite so confident about Sullivan on this morning's boneyard. He says we have a very good chance, but he said he asked Sullivan last night if he had a leader & Sullivan said "no" and didn't know when he'd be making a decision.

Says we are in play with a shot, but we haven't won the battle yet

Noxdog
12-16-2015, 02:51 PM
Out of all the remaining targets isn't Simmons the only one that any reasonable fan thinks we are in a fight over with the bears. I for one, am stunned about Little's commitment. I thought for sure Bama had gotten to him and was the reason he had called off his announcement a month ago.

I have some thoughts on what this could mean, but Im going to keep them to myself.

If you don't mind, PM the thoughts. Interested to hear your take. IYOK, defiant and yourself usually have good thoughts on these subjects whether I agree with them or not.

TrapGame
12-16-2015, 02:51 PM
Ron cooper

Ron "Mo' Cushion" Cooper!

TrapGame
12-16-2015, 02:55 PM
Rosebowl didn't sound quite so confident about Sullivan on this morning's boneyard. He says we have a very good chance, but he said he asked Sullivan last night if he had a leader & Sullivan said "no" and didn't know when he'd be making a decision.

I think Rosebowl's personality turns off some recruits. Plus, he gets played like a fiddle by two or three of them every year. I trust Paul Jones before Rosebowl.

Jack Lambert
12-16-2015, 02:58 PM
Ron cooper

I would rather wake up every morning and have my kid kick me in the nuts then to have Ron cooper back. I will never forget him turning around and grabbing his butt as a defensive signal.

shrimp
12-16-2015, 03:00 PM
T-BucK?

HancockCountyDog
12-16-2015, 03:01 PM
I think Rosebowl's personality turns off some recruits. Plus, he gets played like a fiddle by two or three of them every year. I trust Paul Jones before Rosebowl.

Im still pissed that he basically tried to run off Brandon Bryant for making him look bad. That happened. No matter what spin he wants to put on this, he publically made one of our better commits look bad for taking a visit and was telling anyone that would listen that his scholarship was being pulled.

ElitedawgRecruiting
12-16-2015, 03:03 PM

If they were consistently beating us on every single recruit we are both on then I get that. But they are not. Matter of fact we have a pretty good track record there. But I get that people see that high ranking and want to be there. Like I have said many many times. The difference is their money people don't consistently do things to hurt out efforts. Ours do

ElitedawgRecruiting
12-16-2015, 03:04 PM
T-BucK?

That appears to be the leader

ElitedawgRecruiting
12-16-2015, 03:04 PM
Thanks for bringing absolutely zero info in this post.

Your welcome. Guess we both brought the same thing to the board today

HoopsDawg
12-16-2015, 03:38 PM
Your welcome. Guess we both brought the same thing to the board today

the difference is, my username isn't ElitedawgRecuiting nor do I claim to be the head Croot Reporter. By the way, OM is very much in the game for Simmons, but I appreciate your attempt at mis-information.

defiantdog
12-16-2015, 03:46 PM
the difference is, my username isn't ElitedawgRecuiting nor do I claim to be the head Croot Reporter. By the way, OM is very much in the game for Simmons, but I appreciate your attempt at mis-information.

I think we've covered Simmons. We have to worry about Bama with him. Besides, OM is hot after Rashan Gary right now. If they pull him, expect Jim Harbaugh to have a complete come apart.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
12-16-2015, 03:49 PM
Did Gary's mother have a rough time on his visit to OM. I thought that would leave a bad taste

Saltydog
12-16-2015, 03:54 PM
nt

ElitedawgRecruiting
12-16-2015, 04:01 PM
Where did I say they were not in the game. I said they were third. I just said they hadn't pulled away like was being reported. I don't claim to be anything. This profile was created and given to me so the site could have a recruiting presence.

defiantdog
12-16-2015, 04:07 PM
Did Gary's mother have a rough time on his visit to OM. I thought that would leave a bad taste

Rough time? You're listening to the wrong people. Kiffin made sure she didn't leave empty handed. Gary and his fam had a great time. I expect Gary to sign with OM. OM should have never been in the ball park with Gary considering the fact that his family has never been to any southern states before, but you know.....

maroonmania
12-16-2015, 04:09 PM

I've seen this type thing play out too many times. Best to keep expectations low unless you want to be disappointed. Just because we have someone on a Tuesday doesn't mean we are going to hold onto to them through Friday. If we get him though I will be pumped.

maroonmania
12-16-2015, 04:12 PM
I think we've covered Simmons. We have to worry about Bama with him. Besides, OM is hot after Rashan Gary right now. If they pull him, expect Jim Harbaugh to have a complete come apart.

And OM will just flip Harbaugh the middle finger as well.

maroonmania
12-16-2015, 04:13 PM
Kiffin made sure she didn't leave empty handed.

Nobody they want ever does.

HancockCountyDog
12-16-2015, 04:15 PM
I expect Gary to sign with OM.

Are you serious, or just trolling at this point?

ScoobaDawg
12-16-2015, 04:16 PM

I'm pretty certain we all are going to trust EDR over you...If you can't read between the lines that's your fault.

defiantdog
12-16-2015, 04:25 PM
Are you serious, or just trolling at this point?

It's a joke..... OM is literally doing everything they can to make him commit though. It's to the point where a few OM boosters think it's getting ridiculous.

I seen it dawg
12-16-2015, 07:15 PM

Stop being a total ****ing dick. Just to be a total ****ing dick.

Red Sox Dawg
12-16-2015, 07:23 PM
I would rather wake up every morning and have my kid kick me in the nuts then to have Ron cooper back. I will never forget him turning around and grabbing his butt as a defensive signal.

Thanks. I neede a good laugh. That was funny.