PDA

View Full Version : Malone from NWCC committed to Arkansas today.

ScottH
12-15-2015, 07:51 PM
Bert seems to know linemen ( and strippers).

Should we have offered Malone?

Jack Lambert
12-15-2015, 08:23 PM
Bert seems to know linemen ( and strippers).

Should we have offered Malone?

When Bert starts to win more games than Mullen and when Bert Beats Mullen then we should worry about who Bert recruits.

I seen it dawg
12-15-2015, 08:30 PM
Good point

War Machine Dawg
12-15-2015, 08:32 PM
When Bert starts to win more games than Mullen and when Bert Beats Mullen then we should worry about who Bert recruits.

I'd swap the Hog OL for ours in a heartbeat. We'd win a damn championship with their OL.

Really Clark?
12-15-2015, 08:39 PM
Interested to see who becomes the new OL coach. Pitman is a really good OL coach that Smart was able to get away from Bert.

smootness
12-15-2015, 08:45 PM
I'd swap the Hog OL for ours in a heartbeat. We'd win a damn championship with their OL.

I actually don't think their OL was very good this year. Probably better than ours, yes, but it was overrated. Big and slow.

HancockCountyDog
12-15-2015, 08:54 PM
I actually don't think their OL was very good this year. Probably better than ours, yes, but it was overrated. Big and slow.

Agree, moving Kirkland from OG to OT was a huge mistake. He was a dominant OG, but he was a below average OT.

BeastMan
12-15-2015, 09:01 PM
There is a reason that MSU passed on Malone. If it works out like it's looking it should, everyone should be happy.

Todd4State
12-15-2015, 09:05 PM

FIRST in (fewest) sacks allowed, second in the SEC in (fewest) tackles for loss allowed, and 5th in the SEC in rushing offense despite losing one of their top two RB's.

Overrated indeed.**

Todd4State
12-15-2015, 09:05 PM
There is a reason that MSU passed on Malone. If it works out like it's looking it should, everyone should be happy.

Do you have a gif of a washing machine spinning around in your stash?

CarolinaDawgs
12-15-2015, 09:33 PM
FIRST in (fewest) sacks allowed, second in the SEC in (fewest) tackles for loss allowed, and 5th in the SEC in rushing offense despite losing one of their top two RB's.

Overrated indeed.**

Didn't know you needed 2 running backs to be good at running the ball... coughLF7cough coughHeismanHenrycough

Arkansas ran it down everybody's throat with that force of an OL** (103 rush yards against mighty Toledo)

Todd4State
12-15-2015, 09:48 PM
Didn't know you needed 2 running backs to be good at running the ball... coughLF7cough coughHeismanHenrycough

Arkansas ran it down everybody's throat with that force of an OL** (103 rush yards against mighty Toledo)

You mean the Toledo team that finished 11th in the country in rushing defense and went 9-2 and would have won 10 games had their game against Stony Brook not gotten cancelled? Yes, they were pretty good.

And you don't NEED two running backs, but it certainly helps. And not having another elite running back kept Arkansas's stats down somewhat and they were still pretty good.

Spiderman
12-15-2015, 09:49 PM

Slow enough to put 50 up on Ole Miss

CarolinaDawgs
12-15-2015, 10:13 PM
You mean the Toledo team that finished 11th in the country in rushing defense and went 9-2 and would have won 10 games had their game against Stony Brook not gotten cancelled? Yes, they were pretty good.

And you don't NEED two running backs, but it certainly helps. And not having another elite running back kept Arkansas's stats down somewhat and they were still pretty good.

Yea that Toledo team that didn't win their conference. Thats the one.

Todd4State
12-15-2015, 10:21 PM
Yea that Toledo team that didn't win their conference. Thats the one.

That makes them total shit.**

Homedawg
12-15-2015, 10:41 PM
That makes them total shit.**

Well to be fair, not total shit, but hardly a recommendation for the Arkansas line on that day for sure.

smootness
12-15-2015, 10:48 PM

Overrated indeed.**

Well now I look like a stupid dumb. Hey, I was just regurgitating something I heard on talk radio here in Atlanta in an attempt to appear knowledgeable. Don't look at me.

djaymsu5
12-16-2015, 09:50 AM

You mean with Lashlee and Allen?

BeastMan
12-16-2015, 10:11 AM
You mean with Lashlee and Allen?

Yes. I think Raekwan's NFL future is at OT. Those 3 would be a great hauls.

Dawg61
12-16-2015, 10:16 AM
It's possible that Arkansas's OL is both good and overrated

CarolinaDawgs
12-16-2015, 10:20 AM
It's possible that Arkansas's OL is both good and overrated

Yes I can agree with this.

Johnson85
12-16-2015, 10:42 AM
Yes. I think Raekwan's NFL future is at OT. Those 3 would be a great hauls.

Who is Allen again?

Regardless, with the shape our line is in, I'd like to err on the side of taking too many OL commits. I know it's not something you can fix in one year, but knowing how unpredictable projections about OL seem to be, I feel like we need more than three RS freshmen/ true sophomore OT to pick from in two years, unless Rankin is suddenly going to be good after not being able to play for this year's line, which seems like wishful thinking.