PDA

View Full Version : Gary Parrish tweet

starkvegasdawg
12-15-2015, 05:51 PM
@DanWolken ?Drugs have no place in my belief system. Now do drugs have a place in my hotel room? Sure. But not in my belief system.?

maroonmania
12-15-2015, 06:01 PM
Maybe some talking heads are finally starting to see through the farce that is the Ole Miss football PR machine. Its about time, shouldn't take a genius to see all the crap that has been covered up in Bear land. Eventually people will be able to see Freeze's hypocritical stance on this type stuff unless they just don't want to see it.

Jack Lambert
12-15-2015, 07:02 PM
I would like to know who was in the room with RN. He was not alone. I am thinking when he went off someone went out really fast.

Statecoachingblows**
12-15-2015, 07:22 PM
I'm sure the spice was just for cooking, had to finish that final project for his culinary arts elective. As for the going through the window incident, well there was almost a rapture but Hugh called it off at the last second causing Sir Chiefsalot to fall to the pavement. Once the dust settles it will all come out, but this was actually orchestrated by the great rev himself. He just wanted to show what could happen to these kids if they make the wrong choices.

Saltydog
12-15-2015, 07:48 PM
forward.

archdog
12-15-2015, 07:53 PM
I would like to know who was in the room with RN. He was not alone. I am thinking when he went off someone went out really fast.

Bet it was a little white guy.

Lumpy Chucklelips
12-15-2015, 11:36 PM
Please let him play Hugh, please.