PDA

View Full Version : Kimchee releases letter

ShotgunDawg
12-15-2015, 04:51 PM
Did Hugh Freeze himself write this? Pretty sure Kimchee didn't. I doubt Kimchee knows that it's FOX Sports rather than Fox Sports. Very legalistic.....

So you didn't use synthetic drugs? Ok, what did you use?

"I am a very spiritual person & drugs have no place in my belief system." Hmmmmmm. OK

Whole thing seems like they are laying the ground work for him to play in the Sugar Bowl. Pretty sure Chad Kelly used the same letter template last January. How is Kimchee even academically eligible to play in the Sugar Bowl?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CWS_EPrWcAA8Bns.png:large

SignalToNoise
12-15-2015, 04:55 PM
So he says he didn't use synthetic drugs. Must have been the real OG.

AlmostPositive
12-15-2015, 04:56 PM
Whoever wrote that might have a future in politics...

ShotgunDawg
12-15-2015, 04:58 PM

No doubt. Clearly someone wrote this & just asked Robert if it was Ok

starkvegasdawg
12-15-2015, 04:59 PM
File that under fiction. I guess that wasn't him deep throating that bong from last year that freeze said he was aware of.

ShotgunDawg
12-15-2015, 04:59 PM
So you used real Marijuana but never failed a drug test at Ole Miss?

ShotgunDawg
12-15-2015, 05:00 PM
Dan Wolken ‏@DanWolken 5m5 minutes ago
Dan Wolken Retweeted Gary Parrish
Haha. He was also photographed with a bong as a freshman. I think I get the gist of his belief system

AlmostPositive
12-15-2015, 05:01 PM
Makes Baghdad Bob look like Honest Abe Lincoln.

ShotgunDawg
12-15-2015, 05:02 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CWTGl-xWEAADG_7.jpg:large

MadDawg
12-15-2015, 05:03 PM
Did Hugh Freeze himself write this?

Of course he did. This is nothing but damage control and let's float this out there to judge the backlash when we allow you to play in the Sugar Bowl.

And he never denied anything except taking a synthetic drug. Any and all non-artificial drugs are still on the table.

AlmostPositive
12-15-2015, 05:03 PM
"I have learned about the ramifications of a bad decision"

That's gibberish even by Ole MIss lawyer-ese standards.. there haven't even been any ramifications yet.

Mjoelner34
12-15-2015, 05:05 PM
I make a motion that from now forward, he be reefer'ed I mean referred to as Kim-Cheech.http://i1.wp.com/bitcast-a-sm.bitgravity.com/slashfilm/wp/wp-content/images/upinsmoke-cheech-joint-700x300.jpg?resize=700%2C300

DLGDawg
12-15-2015, 05:08 PM
That statement is a confession.
How can it NOT be at least a one game suspension????

ckDOG
12-15-2015, 05:09 PM
His agent wrote that. No doubt about it.

TSUNami
12-15-2015, 05:10 PM
He has been cleansed of his sins** now he can play! Praise freezus

CarolinaDawgs
12-15-2015, 05:12 PM
Clay Travis Shitting himself now hahaha All he had to do was name a source.

FISHDAWG
Mjoe - you're on a pretty good roll today ... you should be in Biloxi, Tunica, or Philadelphia and just let it ride

Johnson85
File that under fiction.

I bet that is non-fiction, at least with respect to drugs. He says he didn't do synthetic drugs. That seems reasonable to believe. All of the ole miss people seem to think D Knemdichee's problems had to do with a bad batch of LSD, so it seems plausible that R KNemdichee has done LSD also and not synthetic marijuana.

And then he says drugs have no place in his belief system. I think he claims to be zen or something? It's not like he's rastafarian. His belief system, such as it is, probably doesn't require drugs and therefore they have no place in his belief system.

He says he realizes the dangers of drugs and alcohol. I mean he saw his older brother spend time in the hospitcal on a bad trip. Maybe he doesn't appreciate the risk, but he probably realizes it.

Even the statement about him putting himself in an environment that does not reflect who he is as a person, I'd say that after three years of college, if he does a lot of drugs I think he could be fairly classified as a person that does a lot of drugs but avoids getting caught up with NCAA drug tests or law enforcement, so this is not reflective.

Not one falsifiable statement in there that I can see except that he doesn't do synthetic drugs, which I could see being true.

BossDawg
Lol....that bunch is so transparent. I had an online class with Fahn Cooper. Well, I'm guessing it had to be the OLman for UMiss, because that's a pretty unique name. Anyway, as "class discussion" we had to post at least two replies to each subject the instructor posted. Now, I have seen interviews with Cooper, and there was no way in hell he was writing the material he was posting. I'm gonna see if my password still works to the MyOleMiss Blackboard, and maybe I can pull some of it up.

TSUNami
12-15-2015, 05:15 PM
Lol....that bunch of so transparent. I had an online class with Fahn Cooper. Well, I'm guessing it had to be the OLman for UMiss, because that's a pretty unique name. Anyway, as "class discussion" we had to post at least two replies to each subject the instructor posted. Now, I have seen interviews with Cooper, and there was no way in hell he was writing the material he was posting. I'm gonna see if my password still works to the MyOleMiss Blackboard, and maybe I can pull some of it up.

Light that fire if you can, my man. Can't wait to see the looks on their faces as these pics make the rounds.

CarolinaDawgs
12-15-2015, 05:15 PM
Lol....that bunch of so transparent. I had an online class with Fahn Cooper. Well, I'm guessing it had to be the OLman for UMiss, because that's a pretty unique name. Anyway, as "class discussion" we had to post at least two replies to each subject the instructor posted. Now, I have seen interviews with Cooper, and there was no way in hell he was writing the material he was posting. I'm gonna see if my password still works to the MyOleMiss Blackboard, and maybe I can pull some of it up.

Interned in the Burbs of Chicago and he came out of a basement at this house party I was at with some new friends from the gym.. People were telling me how he played at Bowling Green so I started talking to him about football and next thing I know he was inviting me down to the basement to do coke haha Knew him for about 20 minutes.. not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

BeardoMSU
12-15-2015, 05:17 PM
He has been cleansed of his sins** now he can play! Praise freezus

He works miracles****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVoKlqbz1l4

Todd4State
12-15-2015, 05:28 PM

Or maybe a past in politics if he wrote up stuff for Trent Lott.

I like how it says that he is "sorry for putting Hugh Freeze in this position." The guy runs over his own players in their apology statements.

FISHDAWG
12-15-2015, 05:31 PM
man are they gulping down this cool-aid on the board up north .... I swear they actually believe he is innocent and wrote this himself

GreenheadDawg
12-15-2015, 05:46 PM
He works miracles****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVoKlqbz1l4

This made me LOL. I would love to see Freeze respond to that clip on twitter

notsofarawaydawg
12-15-2015, 05:51 PM
"A very SPIRITUAL person?" What spirit was chasing him out that window that made him leap off the balcony/wall? Freezus might be claiming to be spiritual too but he doesn't live like a Christian.

Dawgface
12-15-2015, 06:20 PM
Did y'all see Freeze at the press conference yesterday? That shit eating grin when a reporter asked him about all the problems both brothers have had and now this. I don't see how anyone could believe anything that comes out of his mouth. He just looked sleezy as hell.

notsofarawaydawg
12-15-2015, 06:21 PM
The new sign just posted in the Ole Spice football coaches office complex.

http://www.captainswatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Hypocrite-crown-318x450.jpg

Barking 13
12-15-2015, 06:40 PM
Ole Spice... Classic!

Maroonthirteen
12-15-2015, 06:54 PM
He Is Playing. Book it.

Jack Lambert
12-15-2015, 06:57 PM
You have a State full of people saying Bull Shit but making it sound like a cough.

missouridawg
12-15-2015, 07:14 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CWTGl-xWEAADG_7.jpg:large

HE WAS JUST SMELLING IT!!!! THIS KIND IF STUFF IS NOT IN HIS BELIEF SYSTEM!!!

starkvegasdawg
12-15-2015, 07:53 PM
HE WAS JUST SMELLING IT!!!! THIS KIND IF STUFF IS NOT IN HIS BELIEF SYSTEM!!!

No, this was photoshopped. He was really going down on a frat guy. The original caption was Nkemdiche hitting the schlong.

yjnkdawg
12-15-2015, 07:54 PM
[QUOTE=ShotgunDawg;470997]Did Hugh Freeze himself write this? Pretty sure Kimchee didn't. I doubt Kimchee knows that it's FOX Sports rather than Fox Sports. Very legalistic.....

So you didn't use synthetic drugs? Ok, what did you use?

"I am a very spiritual person & drugs have no place in my belief system." Hmmmmmm. OK

Whole thing seems like they are laying the ground work for him to play in the Sugar Bowl. Pretty sure Chad Kelly used the same letter template last January. How is Kimchee even academically eligible to play in the Sugar Bowl?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CWS_EPrWcAA8Bns.png:large[/QUOTE

I highly doubt that Freeze wrote this, but it appears that somebody with well versed writing skills did to portray just what the OM Administration wanted it to sound like. If this was an isolated incidence, and he was just caught in a bad situation, I wonder why his Associates were not in that same situation? All that is mentioned was that his Associates knew nothing of why he did such a thing. So apparently they weren't participating?

Spiderman
12-15-2015, 08:09 PM
I got a grand KimCheech not only didn't write that, he never saw it until it was released.

The apology to Freeze is classic. "Putting him in this position". Jesus

Wolken went nuts on it on Twitter, then that worthless **** Chuck Rounsaville Tweets out "all are academically eligle for the bowl" #DoingWork

Damn they are so easy to hate

SDDawg
12-15-2015, 08:19 PM
Shit human beings, no surprises here. Worst fan base ever, won another "title".

Political Hack
12-15-2015, 10:27 PM
A list of who could've written that letter:
Momma
Ole Miss Ath Dept
OM legal Dept
OM compliance Dept
OM English dept***
An agent or an agents contact

A list of who reviewed the letter before it was released: Ole Miss... And some in legal looked at and changed it to "FOX".

I do find it rather ballsy to come out call Fox out though.

CadaverDawg
12-15-2015, 10:46 PM
I said two days ago that Freeze will do whatever makes Freeze look better in this situation. Did you notice the line about being sorry for putting Freeze in this situation? Really? That is straight from Hugh Freeze saying "whatever his statement says, it better include something good about me...I have a fake image to uphold". That reads like Freeze's agent wrote it. Hilarious. Hugh Freeze is a damn joke for making him say that shit. What a buck tooth bitch. Stand up for your guy, or reprimand him...don't play sissy and ask the 21 year old to make YOU look better. J O K E.

Everybody needs to quit falling for Freeze's faux holy roller act, and see him for the back stabbing piece of shit he is. I actually feel sorry for RN for being pushed into defending that sissy false prophet. I'm sick of Freeze getting away with speaking one way and living another, all while his players look like morons and he sits on his throne. There's a special place for you, Bucky. You're a wolf in sheeps clothing, and karma will get you eventually.

PassInterference
12-15-2015, 10:53 PM
One if the biggest non apologies I've ever read.

ElitedawgRecruiting
12-15-2015, 10:55 PM
"I didn't smoke no weed. I ain't even have sex with that girl. Machine gun did."

"Jerry it's not a lie if you believe it". George Constanza

"Run the damn ball Hugh" Leanne Touhy

"I caught this un on a live minner. Praise the lord and pass the stink bait". Hugh Freeze

"I know you don't get High. I know this. But I am gonna get you high today. Cause it's Friday, you off practice, and you ain't got shit to do". Denzel

TSUNami
12-15-2015, 11:05 PM
"I didn't smoke no weed. I ain't even have sex with that girl. Machine gun did."

"Jerry it's not a lie if you believe it". George Constanza

"Run the damn ball Hugh" Leanne Touhy

"I caught this un on a live minner. Praise the lord and pass the stink bait". Hugh Freeze

"I know you don't get High. I know this. But I am gonna get you high today. Cause it's Friday, you off practice, and you ain't got shit to do". Denzel

"I tried Marijuana once, but I did not inhale" - Robert Kimdeeche, 2015

sounds familiar....

http://i.imgur.com/EyK8IRZ.jpg

Beaver
12-16-2015, 01:19 AM
Haha, I love how he denies the use of synthetic drugs as if we're supposed to breathe a sigh of relief. Uh Robert, whatever regular drugs you were using caused you, a giant monster, to run through a window and fall to the ground. You don't get bonus points for not using synthetics.