PDA

View Full Version : Future Mississippi Rebel Commit, Myles Hartsfield

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
12-15-2015, 03:42 PM
He committed to Penn State in June 2014. (http://www.nj.com/rutgersfootball/index.ssf/2014/06/myles_hartsfield_gives_penn_state_the_nod_over_rut gers_commits_to_nittany_lions_at_camp_sunday.html)

Reports of hazing come out in October and the season is cancelled:
7 charged in hazing (http://www.nj.com/middlesex/index.ssf/2014/10/sayreville_football_players_charged_in_hazing.html )
Hazing Details (reader discretion) (http://www.nj.com/middlesex/index.ssf/2014/10/sayreville_high_school_football_hazing_parent_reve als_sexual_nature_of_locker_room_ritual_exclusive. html)

Penn State stops recruiting Hartsfield (http://usatodayhss.com/2014/reports-penn-state-no-longer-recruiting-offering-scholarship-to-sayrevilles-myles-hartfield)

August 2015 Convictions (http://www.nj.com/middlesex/index.ssf/2015/08/sayreville_hazing_case_convictions.html)

defiantdog
12-15-2015, 04:22 PM
OM lost all credibility when they offered Kelly. They are simply the Miami U of the SEC.

Harrydawg
12-15-2015, 07:38 PM
He'll fit right in

Stormrider26
12-15-2015, 07:56 PM
Ritual anal attacks?!?!?!?!?!

yjnkdawg
12-15-2015, 08:20 PM
Welcome to the asylum. Where the inmates rule. The heppin university******.

yjnkdawg
12-15-2015, 08:24 PM
OM lost all credibility when they offered Kelly. They are simply the Miami U of the SEC.

It seems like OM is getting to the point where a potential recruit/player has to have a rap sheet, to be a member of the OM football team.

Stormrider26
12-15-2015, 08:34 PM
Is no one else concerned with the phrase RITUAL ANAL ATTACKS?!?!

Leroy Jenkins
12-15-2015, 08:37 PM

Sounds like something RK would return for his Sr year to participate in.

Todd4State
12-15-2015, 09:14 PM

It wouldn't be the first time at Ole Miss.

And as long as it fits into their "belief system" who am I to judge anyway?

NYDawg
12-15-2015, 09:17 PM
It's ok. I'm sure that ritual anal attacks don't reflect who Myles "ATM" Hartsfield is "as a person" and "have no place in his belief system."***

TSUNami
12-15-2015, 09:19 PM
Why isn't this more well known? We all know how the other side would act if we were doing this.

Todd4State
12-15-2015, 09:20 PM
It's ok. I'm sure that ritual anal attacks don't reflect who Myles "ATM" Hartsfield is "as a person" and "have no place in his belief system."

If Ole Miss gets this guy, I would definitely use it against them in recruiting. What future freshman would want to take a chance on being "hazed" with that guy on the team?

RIdog
12-15-2015, 09:32 PM

Disgusting !

Jack Lambert
12-15-2015, 09:49 PM
Disgusting !

So is an female sex organ but it still feels good and I like it.

Stormrider26
12-15-2015, 09:55 PM
From actual OM fans:

"There was a hazing incident at his high school and the young man regrets his role in it. He has learned from it and grown as an individual. I believe his decision to attend Ole Miss is an indication that he wants to continue his growth in the right kind of environment under the tutelage of Coach Freeze and his staff. I applaud his choice."

"Great young man, strong faith. He is in the right place here with the OM family."

Wtf is going on in their minds for them to think ritual anal attacks are ok??

Todd4State
12-15-2015, 10:04 PM
From actual OM fans:

"There was a hazing incident at his high school and the young man regrets his role in it. He has learned from it and grown as an individual. I believe his decision to attend Ole Miss is an indication that he wants to continue his growth in the right kind of environment under the tutelage of Coach Freeze and his staff. I applaud his choice."

"Great young man, strong faith. He is in the right place here with the OM family."

Wtf is going on in their minds for them to think ritual anal attacks are ok??

How can we make our team as good as it was in 1963?

ShotgunDawg
12-15-2015, 10:23 PM
I don't care what they do anymore. You don't built great companies, leading organizations, or championship programs in this manner. They've chosen their path and they are out to acquire talent by any means necessary and no matter the background or character of the person. Again, you don't build championships programs in this manner.

They'll have some big wins, but they'll always have drama and they'll always be inconsistent. I don't know when the walls will come tumbling down, but rest assured that they will and, when they do, it will embarrass that university to no end.

They've made a choice and the party will be fun, but, at some point, the sun will rise on other side an they'll have deal with the consequences.

TSUNami
12-15-2015, 10:55 PM
I don't care what they do anymore. You don't built great companies, leading organizations, or championship programs in this manner. They've chosen their path and they are out to acquire talent by any means necessary and no matter the background or character of the person. Again, you don't build championships programs in this manner.

They'll have some big wins, but they'll always have drama and they'll always be inconsistent. I don't know when the walls will come tumbling down, but rest assured that they will and, when they do, it will embarrass that university to no end.

They've made a choice and the party will be fun, but, at some point, the sun will rise on other side an they'll have deal with the consequences.

I really don't know. They let Kimdeechee write 'his' apology and seem to be gunning to play him for the Sugar Bowl. As long as the right reverend gets them to atone for their sins they will continue to play and the media seems to forget about it.

Political Hack
12-15-2015, 11:00 PM
Spice Boys will welcome the Ritual Anal Attacker to O-Town.

ShotgunDawg
12-15-2015, 11:04 PM
I really don't know. They let Kimdeechee write 'his' apology and seem to be gunning to play him for the Sugar Bowl. As long as the right reverend gets them to atone for their sins they will continue to play and the media seems to forget about it.

Again, great companies aren't built this way. Your thinking too short term. Things built like this don't last and aren't sustainable.

msstate7
12-15-2015, 11:10 PM

Who has the pic of Robert and his blonde headed boyfriend?

Todd4State
12-16-2015, 12:03 AM
Again, great companies aren't built this way. Your thinking too short term. Things built like this don't last and aren't sustainable.

Yep. People forget that they did something similar and put together a good team in 2008 and 2009 but then the bottom fell out and they went 3-9 and 2-10 with a loss to Jacksonville State thrown in.

This may be a horrible example- but it's similar to Auburn sort of. It's a boom or bust strategy and sure you may end up in the National Championship Game like Auburn did a couple of years ago, but then you're likely to end up 6-6 or even worse like Auburn did this year before long. It's just a matter of time.

And then in Ole Miss's case you have to deal with headaches like the NCAA with Tunsil and now the Nkemdiche drug stuff among other things. Those are distractions that take their toll over time. They have national people calling them out.

Mutt the Hoople
12-16-2015, 10:45 PM
When om steals recruits from The Mississippi State University, the NCAA says, "meh". When they start stealing them from Alabama, Michigan, Georgia, etc., THEN they'll start investigating.

EAVdog
12-16-2015, 11:14 PM
They have a few players with some serious baggage, a couple of incidents similar to why they were dismissed from their original teams and it will all start to unravel. Always does, doesn't matter what program you can't be transfer-U and build long term. It will catch up and eventually we'll have plenty of time to eat popcorn and enjoy the show.

MabenMaroon
12-17-2015, 05:56 AM
With this Hartfield fellow, is that the finger he picks his nose with?

Dawgface
12-17-2015, 07:59 AM
With this Hartfield fellow, is that the finger he picks his nose with?

Doesn't matter to Freeze. He's just looking for some variety.

starkvegasdawg
12-17-2015, 08:04 AM
Doesn't matter to Freeze. He's just looking for some variety.

http://media.zenfs.com/en-US/video/video.snl.com/SNL_1034_03_TGI_Fridays.png

HereComesTheSpiral
12-17-2015, 09:29 AM
https://estreetfilmsociety.files.wordpress.com/2014/08/images31.jpg

Pollodawg
12-17-2015, 10:12 AM
I can't wait for the 30 for 30 to come out on the schmucks up there.

AlSwearengen
03-29-2016, 11:40 AM
If Ole Miss gets this guy, I would definitely use it against them in recruiting. What future freshman would want to take a chance on being "hazed" with that guy on the team?

truth. How big of a duffel bag would it take to make recruit forget about that?

Dawgbite
03-29-2016, 11:52 AM

Reminds me of Juice in the final season of SOA!

Mjoelner34
03-29-2016, 12:33 PM
Come on guys. Give the kid a break. He was just providing free prostate exams. **

SailingDawg
03-29-2016, 12:35 PM
I honestly believe UM will go after Simmons if we release him. That has to be a quandary for Mullen and staff.

TrapGame
03-29-2016, 12:46 PM
Come on guys. Give the kid a break. He was just providing free prostate exams. **

How big is this dude's finger?**

I honestly believe UM will go after Simmons if we release him. That has to be a quandary for Mullen and staff.

I'm sure His Holiness Freeze has a plane ticket to Haiti ready for such an occasion.

Jack Lambert
03-29-2016, 12:50 PM
Were the other team mates girls?

Jack Lambert
03-29-2016, 12:51 PM
How big is this dude's finger?**

I'm sure His Holiness Freeze has a plane ticket to Haiti ready for such an occasion.

I have had my checked twice and both times was by a female doctor. That is the secret to it.

Dawg61
03-29-2016, 01:08 PM
Who has the pic of Robert and his blonde headed boyfriend?

Spice Boys will welcome the Ritual Anal Attacker to O-Town.

Ritual anal attacks?!?!?!?!?!

BREAKING STORY: Old Misses DE Robert Nkemdiche has withdrawn his name from the April, 2016 NFL draft and will return to The University of Old Misses Racist Clowns in order to finish his degree despite still having four years worth of credits left to complete. When asked about his decision Boner Kimchee as he's affectionanaly called by his boyfriend said "I just love the beautiful campus at Oxford so much and I'm excited to meet the new rushees pledging their virgin anus's this fall". Boner Bob's brother Spice Boy was unable to comment as he's currently in the intensive care unit at Oxford Memorial & Freezus Baptist hospital. He is expected to fully recover and will be back in OM&FB soon.