PDA

View Full Version : Ole Miss Spice Boys

Political Hack
12-15-2015, 12:47 PM
Henceforth, the Ole Miss football team under Hugh Freeze will be known as the "Spice Boys."

Their head coach went on national television and said there's nothing that can be done to prohibit them from smoking spice, a drug that is extremely dangerous. He's basically told every recruit "come here and we don't test for spice." That is one of the dumbest things ive ever heard come out of q head coaches mouth. I am absolutely floored that's his stance on this issue.

dawg27
12-15-2015, 01:11 PM
Henceforth, the Ole Miss football team under Hugh Freeze will be known as the "Spice Boys."

Their head coach went on national television and said there's nothing that can be done to prohibit them from smoking spice, a drug that is extremely dangerous. He's basically told every recruit "come here and we don't test for spice." That is one of the dumbest things ive ever heard come out of q head coaches mouth. I am absolutely floored that's his stance on this issue.

Yes me too,i keep thinking it is going to blow up in there face,on the way he runs his program the cowboys run the show,but i guess kids like that am i wrong?

FISHDAWG
12-15-2015, 01:17 PM
recruiting ploy ?

Todd4State
12-15-2015, 01:27 PM
Yes me too,i keep thinking it is going to blow up in there face,on the way he runs his program the cowboys run the show,but i guess kids like that am i wrong?

I guess it depends on when the thug gradient ecceeds the talent gradient. Even the Ole Miss team this year underachieved losing to Memphis and Arkansas.

maroonmania
12-15-2015, 01:33 PM
I guess it depends on when the thug gradient ecceeds the talent gradient. Even the Ole Miss team this year underachieved losing to Memphis and Arkansas.

Yep, the first thing I said to the person with me at the Egg Bowl after seeing the OM team play against us with the talent they had was "How in the world did this team lose to 3 teams not named Alabama?". No doubt in my mind that OM was the second most talented team in the SEC and definitely underachieved. Their frontline players were as talented as AL they just didn't have nearly the depth of talent as AL.

Bass Chaser
12-15-2015, 01:35 PM
From another thread. It appears Spice is on the banned drug list so how are they not testing for it.

http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/ole/sports/compliance/auto_pdf/2013-14/misc_non_event/ban-drugs.pdf

dawg27
12-15-2015, 01:37 PM
recruiting ploy ?

By no means am i pumping them up,i just want all there junk to blow up in there face. with the cowboys running the show it will blow up some day.

ScottH
12-15-2015, 01:39 PM
From one of our talented posters I hope for a song parody of the "Cops" theme song.

I seen it dawg
12-15-2015, 01:53 PM
Yep, the first thing I said to the person with me at the Egg Bowl after seeing the OM team play against us with the talent they had was "How in the world did this team lose to 3 teams not named Alabama?". No doubt in my mind that OM was the second most talented team in the SEC and definitely underachieved. Their frontline players were as talented as AL they just didn't have nearly the depth of talent as AL.

Shitty culture and leadership. That's how you lose to teams you aren't supposed to being super talented.

Coach007
12-15-2015, 02:03 PM

Not doubting you n anyway. But I would love to see that interview. Got a link?

BulldogDX55
12-15-2015, 02:14 PM
Considering the effects of the stuff, I would rather my players be regular weed users than occasional spice users.

One is great for relaxation and killing pain without the addictive side effects of pills (though illegal), and the other can KILL YOU.

Maroon Blood
12-15-2015, 03:19 PM
Inner Circle is the band that plays that tune. I used to book their tours.

starkvegasdawg
12-15-2015, 03:33 PM
From one of our talented posters I hope for a song parody of the "Cops" theme song.

I won't call myself talented but here's my crack at it...

Lil Kim, Lil Kim, whatcha gonna do
Whatcha gonna do when leap from the roof?
Whatcha gonna do when you learn the truth?

Oh the spice now makes you so high
Makes you think you can go fly
But when you leap out the window now
You learn that yo high ass just gon' fall right down

FISHDAWG
12-15-2015, 03:42 PM
and his favorite cologne is ......... old spice

CJDAWG85
12-15-2015, 05:24 PM
and his favorite cologne is ......... old spice

So change their name to "Ole Spice"

TSUNami
12-15-2015, 05:27 PM
This thread is gold, Jerry, GOLD!

Drugs Delaney
12-15-2015, 06:21 PM

The Real Ole Miss Bears - Exposed's photo.

The Real Ole Miss Bears - Exposed's photo.

Political Hack
12-15-2015, 10:55 PM
Not doubting you n anyway. But I would love to see that interview. Got a link?

Finebaum interview with Hugh.