12-15-2015, 08:30 AM
Trying to create drama where there is none unless his brother has a new job

Jack Lambert
12-15-2015, 08:49 AM
Trying to create drama where there is none unless his brother has a new job

Yep trying to help Ole Miss with their Fake Pot Smoker PR problem

ElitedawgRecruiting
12-15-2015, 09:30 AM
Time to flip a commit to make the troops go "oh Hugh, you had us going". Everybody knows his brother is on the payroll. Well not "the payroll", but Bjork cuts him a check

"In my defense Mr Finebaum, our tests don't pick up fake weed. So I encourage........what Ross?.......I mean I can't see if it's fake weed."

Dawg-gone-dawgs
12-15-2015, 09:50 AM
I think this is just another one of their games. He is one of them now so they familiarized him with the system. Although I don't think his brother being hired there matters. Is it contractual? OR can they just drop his ass whenever? Is OM the only school in America that would offer him a job to get his brother to come? It seems like someone else would do this to flip him if they wanted him bad enough.

deltadawg99
12-15-2015, 10:17 AM
What does his brother do at OM? If somebody wanted him bad enough surely they'd hire his brother. Certainly not uncommon for schools to hire family.

Jack Lambert
12-15-2015, 11:48 AM
What does his brother do at OM? If somebody wanted him bad enough surely they'd hire his brother. Certainly not uncommon for schools to hire family.

Probably being over paid for a low level job.

maroonmania
12-15-2015, 11:51 AM
Patterson isn't going anywhere unless his brother gets a new job somewhere else or perhaps if the Bears get hit with significant probation over the next month and a half. And both of those probabilities are in the way low single digits.

Jack Lambert
12-15-2015, 12:01 PM
Patterson isn't going anywhere unless his brother gets a new job somewhere else or perhaps if the Bears get hit with significant probation over the next month and a half. And both of those probabilities are in the way low single digits.

That would suck having to settle on a school because your brother might get fired.

smootness
12-15-2015, 12:06 PM

Nah. Patterson will decide, then his brother will end up wherever he is, I can pretty much guarantee you.

It's still almost certainly Ole Miss, but if it were to be somewhere else, you would see Shea sign first, then his brother would follow later.

GreenheadDawg
12-15-2015, 12:21 PM
Flippin their own recruit. Nothin to see here. Merry Flipmas

JDog13
12-15-2015, 12:26 PM
He sure is getting slammed with 🔵🔴🔵🔴🔵🔴💯💯💯

Coach34
12-15-2015, 12:26 PM
"It was a really hardfought battle to the end- those schools threw everything they could at Shay-Shay, but in the end Coach Freeze's personality and strong Christian beliefs won out. Shay-Shay said he just knew in his heart that Ole Miss was the family he wanted to be part of"- Fancy Porter

Homedawg
12-15-2015, 12:29 PM
In the end ole miss people are attention whores and want to win the press conference. This tweet amplifies both of these.

Political Hack
12-15-2015, 12:43 PM
Time to flip a commit to make the troops go "oh Hugh, you had us going". Everybody knows his brother is on the payroll. Well not "the payroll", but Bjork cuts him a check

"In my defense Mr Finebaum, our tests don't pick up fake weed. So I encourage........what Ross?.......I mean I can't see if it's fake weed."

If a head coach at my university announced publicly that's it's ok for athletes to smoke spice because we can't catch it, I'd fire his ass before he hung up the phone. Jesus H Crist what in the Sam Hell is college athletics becoming? It's disgusting.

PassInterference
12-15-2015, 12:44 PM
I heard a little bit of the Rebel Yell Hotline radio show yesterday with Yancy and Rounsaville.

"Robert is a good kid, a really good kid. I've talked to him a lot and he's a great kid. He just made one bad decision."

:rolleyes:

PassInterference
12-15-2015, 12:51 PM
I don't know about Patterson, but I'd think some croot parents are beginning to see Freeze's charade for what it is.

Photo of RN hitting the bong circulates.

Freeze acknowledges the picture, implies he knows more about it than anybody, does nothing about it, expresses "super confidence" in their handling of their drug policy.

Denzel trips out on something, ends up in ICU, ends his career.

Hugh says next to nothing about Denzel. No "using his platform" for the greater good. No "using his platform" to show the world how bad that stuff is for people.

A short time later, RN flips out in a similar manner and nearly kills himself falling off the side of a building.

Freeze, confronted the RN's near death experience, is reminded that he had a photo of RN having a drug issue last year, literally shakes his head and smiles about it. WHAT THE FREAKIN 17!!!!!!

Who wants to send their kid into that shit show?!?!?!

Dawg-gone-dawgs
12-15-2015, 12:51 PM
nm

starkvegasdawg
12-15-2015, 01:39 PM
Who wants to send their kid into that shit show?!?!?!

Evidently, a pile of cash to mama is enough to persuade them. Guess they think that will never happen to their little angel.

Todd4State
12-15-2015, 02:09 PM
Evidently, a pile of cash to mama is enough to persuade them. Guess they think that will never happen to their little angel.

Ole Miss typically likes to prey on families that are poor where 30k and a nice house is a big deal. See Oher.

Johnson85
12-15-2015, 02:10 PM
Nah. Patterson will decide, then his brother will end up wherever he is, I can pretty much guarantee you.

I would guess that there would be a hell of a lot of pressure on him to not go anywhere unless his brother could get an equivalent or better job at the school he chooses. And how many places will be willing to offer him a job? I think plenty will, but will they be willing to offer the same status position as UM? I would think it would limit his choices some.