PDA

View Full Version : Clay Travis article on Kimchee

Coach34
12-14-2015, 07:22 PM
http://www.foxsports.com/college-football/outkick-the-coverage/ole-miss-s-robert-nkemdiche-s-use-of-synthetic-marijuana-led-to-hotel-fall-121415

and some people still think an NFL team is going to draft this guy in Round 1 after this, the assault, and the bisexual rumors. I wish I could read the NFL investigators reports on his ass.

TUSK
12-14-2015, 07:27 PM
I bet his agent...errr... "friend of the family" just cancelled on that Bugatti he ordered...

Op4isabitch
12-14-2015, 07:35 PM
New name for the University of Mississippi Bears football team = SpiceBoyz.

Spiderman
12-14-2015, 07:35 PM
Ole Hugh can now point and say, "See, I wasn't lying through my prominent front teeth, Spice don't show up on our test!!"

Hypocritical bastard probably told his dope heads how to beat the tests by going synthetic.

Stormrider26
12-14-2015, 07:45 PM
TMZ article with the 911 call.

http://www.tmz.com/2015/12/14/robert-nkemdiche-911-seemed-delirious-incoherant-after-hotel-fall/

Jack Lambert
12-14-2015, 07:47 PM
He smokes fake weed, worships a fake preacher and probably likes fake dicks.

CarolinaDawgs
12-14-2015, 07:57 PM
I don't believe the Spice shit... Name a source Clay. Journalism 101. No credibility at all in that. Cops know the difference between spice and marijuana.. Hell I know the difference.

I believe it was pot all the way.

CarolinaDawgs
12-14-2015, 07:59 PM
"Outkick has since learned" WTF is that??

How come nobody else has learned?

The Atlanta journal hasn't learned....

Op4isabitch
12-14-2015, 08:02 PM
Here's an excerpt from Freezes interview following Nkemdichies Bong picture hoopla

I'm very aware of the picture and also when it was taken and where it was taken," coach Hugh Freeze said. "We test our entire team on our drug-testing policy at the beginning of the season and then we have our follow-up tests throughout the course of the year. I'm super confident we handled each one the same and we enforce our policy very consistently.

Ole Miss' drug-testing policy, which was strengthened by athletics director Ross Bjork and Freeze in 2012, does not call for an automatic suspension for a first failed drug test. Athletes are suspended 25 percent of the team's remaining games for a failed second test, and a third requires an immediate dismissal from the team and loss of scholarship.

So does this mean that Hugh has no other option than sitting Deechie for the bowl game? If he doesn't wouldn't that mean he'd be violating his own school policy?

Harrydawg
12-14-2015, 08:03 PM
Article is 100% bullshit......almost as if written by a UM grad......if they think for a second that spice is all this was and that UM routinely drug screens him.

Coach34
12-14-2015, 08:04 PM
I don't believe the Spice shit... Name a source Clay. Journalism 101. No credibility at all in that. Cops know the difference between spice and marijuana.. Hell I know the difference.

I believe it was pot all the way.

Well the belief is that he was tripping on acid and smoking dope. There was another report that when they took him to the hospital- they were more worried about his mental state than his physical state. That doesnt jive with just regular weed

and for those of us that have done acid- paranoia reigns supreme

CarolinaDawgs
12-14-2015, 08:08 PM
I can dig that he did some acid.. but that still doesn't explain how Clay travis just learned it was spice..

Ive smoked spice and Ive smoked pot...

The smell is so different there is no doubt.

Coach34
12-14-2015, 08:11 PM
I can dig that he did some acid.. but that still doesn't explain how Clay travis just learned it was spice..

Ive smoked spice and Ive smoked pot...

The smell is so different there is no doubt.

I cant speak on that- but the jumping out the window and shit makes me believe it was acid making him trip out and be so paranoid. Hell, they are saying now the cops werent knocking on the door as some have stated- the cops were called after his dumbass fell

Mutt the Hoople
12-14-2015, 08:13 PM
Well the belief is that he was tripping on acid and smoking dope. There was another report that when they took him to the hospital- they were more worried about his mental state than his physical state. That doesnt jive with just regular weed

and for those of us that have done acid- paranoia reigns supreme
Haven't you watched "Reefer Madness"? That movie tells the truth about using reefer.
http://pocho.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/reefermadness.jpg

gravedigger
12-14-2015, 08:15 PM
http://www.foxsports.com/college-football/outkick-the-coverage/ole-miss-s-robert-nkemdiche-s-use-of-synthetic-marijuana-led-to-hotel-fall-121415

and some people still think an NFL team is going to draft this guy in Round 1 after this, the assault, and the bisexual rumors. I wish I could read the NFL investigators reports on his ass.

I dont mean to be the bearer of bad news, but nfl teams must be rejoicing. Someone is gonna get one hell of an athlete for discount prices. And the fact is he jumped to prevent prosecution of possesion charges. Easy to see. Of course it didnt work. If it had been spice hed have stayed put.

I think we all need to pump the brakes a bit. He and his brother are idiots and they fit well at ole miss. This will ring like a cowbell in the ears of parents if our staff uses it correctly. So much so a bag of cash or an agent cannot compare.

Ball is in our court.

mstatefan91
12-14-2015, 08:19 PM
I dont mean to be the bearer of bad news, but nfl teams must be rejoicing. Someone is gonna get one hell of an athlete for discount prices. And the fact is he jumped to prevent prosecution of possesion charges. Easy to see. Of course it didnt work. If it had been spice hed have stayed put.

I think we all need to pump the brakes a bit. He and his brother are idiots and they fit well at ole miss. This will ring like a cowbell in the ears of parents if our staff uses it correctly. So much so a bag of cash or an agent cannot compare.

Ball is in our court.

The police weren't there prior to the 911 call.... are you saying that the fact that he was willing to jump out of a 4th story window to avoid possession charges (in his own head) is considered a positive to the NFL???

Todd4State
12-14-2015, 08:22 PM

Ball is in our court.

Or some NFL team is going to get a guy that is into drugs and really wants to be a movie star. And then have to bring his brother along with him.

Coach34
12-14-2015, 08:27 PM
The police weren't there prior to the 911 call.... are you saying that the fact that he was willing to jump out of a 4th story window to avoid possession charges (in his own head) is considered a positive to the NFL???

hahaha- exactly. That is the exact reason he will fall out of Round 1. He was ****ed up on more than just weed- and the NFL teams are cringing- cause those teams needing a DL guy in the top half of the draft know they cant draft him now

Maroonthirteen
12-14-2015, 08:29 PM
I'll give Travis this much....he wrote about what happened with Denzel. That dou... Gary Parrish kept using the word "allegedly" referrinf to spice being why Denzel is out for the season.

HaggardDawg
12-14-2015, 08:30 PM
Coach is right on about the acid. There's a trend here with these brothers and LSD. Lil Kim od'd over the summer on LSD that went unreported. His recent od was LSD. This incident with Rob wreaks of LSD.

Coach34
12-14-2015, 08:37 PM
Coach is right on about the acid. There's a trend here with these brothers and LSD. Lil Kim od'd over the summer on LSD that went unreported. His recent od was LSD. This incident with Rob wreaks of LSD.

NFL GM- "Coach, Im about to call the owner and tell him we are going to draft Kimchee with our 1st pick. I think he is a good risk at 17th overall"

Coach- "you are seriously going to spend our 1st pick and give millions of dollars to a guy that was on acid and jumped out of a 4th story window???? And is rumored to be bisexual? Do you have a lifetime contract or pics of our owner with a goat?????"

Bass Chaser
12-14-2015, 08:37 PM
Doesn't Clay write more from a satirical point?

state66
12-14-2015, 09:07 PM
Bi-Sexual rumors? Where the hell did that come from?

ILOATHEBears
12-14-2015, 09:11 PM

You remember the picture with him standing in his underwear with a hard on while taking a selfie with a white guy? Plus Buckhead is the gay capital of Georgia. I'm betting he had a little party in the room he got all wacked out and jumped while his buds took off

Spiderman
12-14-2015, 09:11 PM
He smokes fake weed, worships a fake preacher and probably likes fake dicks.

+ 1

Coach34
12-14-2015, 09:18 PM

thats been the rumor for over a year now

gravedigger
12-14-2015, 09:24 PM

Of course not. Im saying that if He falls far enough he goes a ta value compared to his talent. Now that doesnt ensure success. But everyone needs to quit acting like the prerequisite to being valuable is being free of drugs. I wouldnt waste a high draft pick in him and neither will the nfl. But barring losing his life, he'll get a shot.

TSUNami
12-14-2015, 09:32 PM
If Kimdeechee is bisexual I can't wait until the preacher casts him from his flock

SDDawg
12-14-2015, 09:47 PM
I don't care about his sexuality a bit, makes no difference to me. Unfortunately for him, the NFL (and majority of fan base) does have a problem with it and views it as a distraction. Lot of bad stuff going on here for him, he's definitely played himself into a late 2nd/3rd round pick or a Jerry Jones project.

PassInterference
12-14-2015, 10:00 PM

Its at least half true: https://twitter.com/MSU_DawgPound/status/669671793930731520

mic
12-14-2015, 10:06 PM
Its at least half true: https://twitter.com/MSU_DawgPound/status/669671793930731520

#whiteboywednesday..?????

Beaver
12-14-2015, 10:40 PM
Doesn't Clay write more from a satirical point?

Not really. He does have a massive ego and is a fantastic self-marketer. He doesn't care about what his readers think of him as long as they're making him money.

Leroy Jenkins
12-14-2015, 10:54 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CUsm8ZLVAAAlJ6L.jpg:large

Is that a bong in your pocket or are you just happy to ..... nevermind.

dawgoneyall
12-14-2015, 11:01 PM
LSD

Belegal
12-14-2015, 11:01 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CUsm8ZLVAAAlJ6L.jpg:large

Is that a bong in your pocket or are you just happy to ..... nevermind.

Is that Denzel or Robert? Denzel I believe?

Political Hack
12-14-2015, 11:02 PM
Is that Denzel or Robert? Denzel I believe?

That's not Denzel.

PassInterference
12-14-2015, 11:04 PM
I've only seen 2 pictures of RN indoors and he was stoned in both of them.

Belegal
12-15-2015, 12:10 AM
I tried to post picture of Robert smoking bong but couldn't figure out how to post it from my photo album. My computer wife couldn't tell me either! No symbol I recognize no symbol for attaching picture from album to article nor able to copy & paste. Point is picture of bong smoker (Robert) does not look like other guy(Denzel) brother??? Help in future on how to attach pictures- thx!

CarolinaDawgs
12-15-2015, 12:23 AM
I'll give Travis this much....he wrote about what happened with Denzel. That dou... Gary Parrish kept using the word "allegedly" referrinf to spice being why Denzel is out for the season.

Don't be dumb man.. No one ever called it weed with Denzel

ScoobaDawg
12-15-2015, 12:47 AM
I tried to post picture of Robert smoking bong but couldn't figure out how to post it from my photo album. My computer wife couldn't tell me either! No symbol I recognize no symbol for attaching picture from album to article nor able to copy & paste. Point is picture of bong smoker (Robert) does not look like other guy(Denzel) brother??? Help in future on how to attach pictures- thx!

Click the picture frame next to the movie frame icon on making a new post.
Select, From Computer. Click select files, browse to the picture. Attach files. 1626

CarolinaDawgs
12-15-2015, 12:52 AM
You must spread reputation around before giving it to ScoobaTeacherDawg again.^^

Belegal
12-15-2015, 12:57 AM
Click the picture frame next to the movie frame icon on making a new post.
Select, From Computer. Click select files, browse to the picture. Attach files. 1626

Sorry but no idea what picture frame /movie frame mean- can't find them / old fart

Belegal
12-15-2015, 12:58 AM
Easy to attach photo to text though

ScoobaDawg
12-15-2015, 01:13 AM
Sorry but no idea what picture frame /movie frame mean- can't find them / old fart

See the icons? see the picture frame. see the video frame click. see the quote box.
If you still cant figure it out..HOVER OVER THE ICON and it will see INSERT IMAGE

Maroonthirteen
12-15-2015, 08:17 AM
Don't be dumb man.. No one ever called it weed with Denzel

Were you on spice will replying in this thread? Dumbass.

Johnson85
12-15-2015, 09:21 AM
If NKemdichee wasn't running after the cops beat on the door, I wouldn't touch him until late in the draft if I were a GM. If he's doing LSD after seeing what happened to his brother, I'm guessing he has a serious problem. If that didn't scare him away from the stuff for more than two months, what will keep him from doing it all the time when he has $1M in his bank account?

Also, I'd have to question Clay Travis's sources if he's still running with the spice story on the other Nkemdichee rather than LSD.

Coach34
12-15-2015, 09:42 AM
Yep- the cops weren't around- he just wigged out

Johnson85
12-15-2015, 09:48 AM
Yep- the cops weren't around- he just wigged out

Then that's really sad and I expect him to be a one contract player. Maybe him going through it will scare him more than seeing what happened to his brother, but doesn't look promising.

Brahmabull
12-15-2015, 10:01 AM
If somebody has that bong picture of Robert, please post it. I am going to use it as wrapping paper for in-laws christmas present.

DancingRabbit
12-15-2015, 11:00 AM
If somebody has that bong picture of Robert, please post it. I am going to use it as wrapping paper for in-laws christmas present.

http://a2.fssta.com/content/dam/fsdigital/fscom/ncaa-fb/images/2014/10/13/OKStKs/nkemdiche%20bong.vadapt.620.high.31.png

blacklistedbully
12-15-2015, 12:04 PM
Here's an excerpt from Freezes interview following Nkemdichies Bong picture hoopla

I'm very aware of the picture and also when it was taken and where it was taken," coach Hugh Freeze said. "We test our entire team on our drug-testing policy at the beginning of the season and then we have our follow-up tests throughout the course of the year. I'm super confident we handled each one the same and we enforce our policy very consistently.

Ole Miss' drug-testing policy, which was strengthened by athletics director Ross Bjork and Freeze in 2012, does not call for an automatic suspension for a first failed drug test. Athletes are suspended 25 percent of the team's remaining games for a failed second test, and a third requires an immediate dismissal from the team and loss of scholarship.

So does this mean that Hugh has no other option than sitting Deechie for the bowl game? If he doesn't wouldn't that mean he'd be violating his own school policy?

Nah. The UNM line will probably be:
1) He did not fail a UNM-provided test, therefore the suspension rule technically doesn't apply
2) The drug the police are saying he took is not technically on the list of prohibited drugs, therefore the suspension rule does not apply
3) If, and only if the heat is too hot to avoid admitting he broke a rule, the resulting suspension is for 25% of the remaining season, therefore he can only be suspended for 1 quarter.

Jack Lambert
12-15-2015, 12:09 PM
1) He did not fail a UNM-provided test, therefore the suspension rule technically doesn't apply
2) The drug the police are saying he took is not technically on the list of prohibited drugs, therefore he suspension rule does not apply
3) If, and only of the heat is too hot to avoid admitting he broke a rule, the resulting suspension is for 25% of the remaining season, therefore he can only be suspended for 1 quarter.

You are leaving out the most important one. He was in another Zip Code.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
12-15-2015, 12:13 PM
2) The drug the police are saying he took is not technically on the list of prohibited drugs, therefore he suspension rule does not apply

NCAA Banned Drugs List (http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/ole/sports/compliance/auto_pdf/2013-14/misc_non_event/ban-drugs.pdf)

Street Drugs:
heroin; marijuana; tetrahydrocannabinol (THC); synthetic cannabinoids (eg. spice, K2,
JWH-018, JWH-073)

blacklistedbully
12-15-2015, 12:35 PM
Knowing UNM the way we do, it wouldn't surprise me one bit if a, "25% suspension" is announced, but they will say, rather than have him sit the 1st Q, they will make sure he does not play in 25% of the total plays. That way they can count plays he wasn't going to be in anyway.

I'm being facetious, of course, but isn't that the North Mississippi way? It's not about doing the right thing. It's about finding loopholes to avoid any punishment that could negatively affect the team's ability to win.

DudyDawg
12-15-2015, 12:57 PM
thats been the rumor for over a year now

That rumor won't hurt him. And for the record, that's a rumor about a player for us too so that's probably not the best thing to bash someone for. The rest tho, should be printed out and passed around to recruits moms on all our visits