PDA

View Full Version : Just watched the Freezus interview on Finebaum...

Coach34
12-14-2015, 06:27 PM
Freezus was asked about Kimchee playing in the Sugar- "we are gathering facts right now and no way to say"

Freezus was then asked about the bong pic of Kimchee and was this behavior a surprise to him- Freezus just gave out a huge big shit-eatin grin and said "I cant comment about drug tests on any player. I care about all kids from my children to every player on this team"

WTF???? He literally gave no answer at all. None

notsofarawaydawg
12-14-2015, 06:30 PM
Liar liar .. he forgot to mention how much he cares about Chris Jones too. That buck toothed bastard will rot in hell for his hypocrisy.

dawggoneit
12-14-2015, 06:42 PM
Freeze has found "judge not" a useful peice scripture in many situation.

starkvegasdawg
12-14-2015, 06:47 PM
Lil Kim was probably smoking a blunt while he was pissing in the cup.

coastdoglover
12-14-2015, 06:54 PM
Lil Kim was probably smoking a blunt while he was pissing in the cup.

Freeze was smirking at the reporters and almost condescendingly putting them down. He is one hypocritical person. The amazing thing is how the press continues to buy his evangelistic persona . You can rest assured he knows what has been going on up there but when you buy the players, they own you and I wouldn't be one bit surprised if he finds a way to get kimdeechee in the Sugar bowl.

LC Dawg
12-14-2015, 06:59 PM
All I could think was who is asking those questions and are they still employed. If they keep it up they may get Blevinsed.

Hunkaburningdawg
12-14-2015, 07:06 PM
You are judged by the fruit you bear. Do the math.

Todd4State
12-14-2015, 07:08 PM
Freeze was smirking at the reporters and almost condescendingly putting them down. He is one hypocritical person. The amazing thing is how the press continues to buy his evangelistic persona . You can rest assured he knows what has been going on up there but when you buy the players, they own you and I wouldn't be one bit surprised if he finds a way to get kimdeechee in the Sugar bowl.

I'd be more surprised if he doesn't play.

DanDority
12-14-2015, 07:18 PM
Freezus was asked about Kimchee playing in the Sugar- "we are gathering facts right now and no way to say"

Freezus was then asked about the bong pic of Kimchee and was this behavior a surprise to him- Freezus just gave out a huge big shit-eatin grin and said "I cant comment about drug tests on any player. I care about all kids from my children to every player on this team"

WTF???? He literally gave no answer at all. None

He's watched all White house news conferences and learned how to do it from the best our President.

Homedawg
12-14-2015, 07:26 PM
I'd be more surprised if he doesn't play.

I'll be shocked if he plays. He's served his purpose, ole miss can make an "example"of him and move on. Playing him, if he's even eligible, serves them no purpose. He won't play. Now if this were a playoff game- different story.

Gatordog
12-14-2015, 07:26 PM
He's watched all White house news conferences and learned how to do it from the best our President.

Beautiful, just beautifully stated!!

PendingTransaction
12-14-2015, 07:28 PM
Liar liar .. he forgot to mention how much he cares about Chris Jones too. That buck toothed bastard will rot in hell for his hypocrisy.

Now don't be so judgmental. The man is saved and all his sins are forgiven. There is no condemnation to those in Christ. Freeze behaves like most Christians.

shannondawg
12-14-2015, 07:49 PM
He was also asked about the frat party beatdown, like the bong, he just had a smirk. Good to see him asked the hard questions. Bet he was pissed. Like above, would love to know who asked em.

I would love to see Obama asked the hard questions. , They would probably disappear never to be heard from again.

Jack Lambert
12-14-2015, 07:51 PM

Amen Brother!

Jack Lambert
12-14-2015, 07:52 PM
He was also asked about the frat party beatdown, like the bong, he just had a smirk. Good to see him asked the hard questions. Bet he was pissed. Like above, would love to know who asked em.

I would love to see Obama asked the hard questions. , They would probably disappear never to be heard from again.

Paul will probably lose his Press Pass given out from Ole Miss to the Media.

Jack Lambert
12-14-2015, 07:54 PM

I can't figure out why you don't have more Reps. Come on guys you have to give some reps for that one.

DanDority
12-14-2015, 08:15 PM
I can't figure out why you don't have more Reps. Come on guys you have to give some reps for that one.

Thanks Jack!
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Jack Lambert again.

War Machine Dawg
12-14-2015, 08:26 PM

DanDority just won the Interwebs!

Lumpy Chucklelips
12-14-2015, 09:41 PM
I hope the prick does play in the bowl.

Mjoelner34
12-14-2015, 09:50 PM

Done!