PDA

View Full Version : I think Liverpool made a crack a little back...

Coach34
12-14-2015, 05:47 PM
something to the effect- "if you want real info- check out 247"....but just recently

Elitedawgs broke Mullen talking to other schools- and we saw the media fall in behind us...now this:

247 reporting today that Mullen has reached out to Terrell Buckley- guess they missed ElitedawgRecruiting's post on Friday:

http://www.elitedawgs.com/showthread.php?38505-Not-a-bone-not-a-biscuit-How-about-a-beer&highlight=ElitedawgRecruiting

Liverpooldawg
12-14-2015, 05:51 PM
LOL!

DudyDawg
12-14-2015, 05:54 PM
Lord

sleepy dawg
12-14-2015, 06:30 PM
something to the effect- "if you want real info- check out 247"....but just recently

Elitedawgs broke Mullen talking to other schools- and we saw the media fall in behind us...now this:

247 reporting today that Mullen has reached out to Terrell Buckley- guess they missed ElitedawgRecruiting's post on Friday:

http://www.elitedawgs.com/showthread.php?38505-Not-a-bone-not-a-biscuit-How-about-a-beer&highlight=ElitedawgRecruiting

With all due respect, the Mullen report has been going on for 7 years now.

Coach007
12-14-2015, 06:48 PM
LOL!

Lol! Isn't it great!

DudyDawg
12-14-2015, 06:57 PM
With all due respect, the Mullen report has been going on for 7 years now.

Nah he's cracking cases

Coach34
12-14-2015, 07:06 PM
Nah he's cracking cases

well **** yeah I am

GreenheadDawg
12-14-2015, 07:06 PM
If ya'll are so tired of all the "bullshit" info over here then there are a couple more boards you can go to. Just sayin'

Liverpooldawg
12-14-2015, 07:09 PM
well **** yeah I am

More like several a week.

DudyDawg
12-14-2015, 07:17 PM
If ya'll are so tired of all the "bullshit" info over here then there are a couple more boards you can go to. Just sayin'

I love reading speculation. I don't like acting like you cracked anything that's common knowledge to boost your computer cred

Coach34
12-14-2015, 07:25 PM
I love reading speculation. I don't like acting like you cracked anything that's common knowledge to boost your computer cred

There was nothing common knowledge about what I posted- and many said I was making it up. I'll be happy to bump the threads for you. We have clearly learned that Mullen was indeed talking to multiple teams as I said he was

Jack Lambert
12-14-2015, 07:43 PM

Ya'll have a little help. I bust his balls all the time but I think Bo let you all have secrets. Bo is in the know at State.

sleepy dawg
12-14-2015, 08:15 PM

Who said anything about "bullshit"? And I'm quite sure C34 can take up for himself over some harmless banter.

If you don't like us giving C34 a hard time (of which he can very easily handle), there are a couple more boards you can go to. Just sayin'... When one of the owners of this board want us to leave, they'll let us know.

GreenheadDawg
12-14-2015, 08:31 PM
Who said anything about "bullshit"? And I'm quite sure C34 can take up for himself over some harmless banter.

If you don't like us giving C34 a hard time (of which he can very easily handle), there are a couple more boards you can go to. Just sayin'... When one of the owners of this board want us to leave, they'll let us know.

Never said I was taking up for him or he couldn't handle himself. Just stating the fact that several of you have a comment questioning the validity of his posts and sometimes even calling him a liar. But please continue being your normal internet badass self. But if you don't like me taking up for C34 there are a couple other boards you can go to. Just sayin'

Dawgowar
12-14-2015, 08:39 PM
1. - what is the cost of reading this info? Cost of joining this board? Apart from three weeks of the MSU version of the "****** Monologues" when we lose to UNM, nada.

So if the info is wrong what has it hurt you - nada.

2. - regardless of the info's credibility it is just a rumor and supposed to make the board fun. Couldn't tell you who has promised what or how often they are wrong. Apparently others track that stuff. Go figure, see comment on cost.

3. - The biggest rumor remains UNM and the NCAA. If you hang your happiness on that one you are insane. No doubt I have read countless bits of info of impending UNM doom, credible with honest intent - it just never seems to happen. Get over it. If/When the bomb drops there will be a pretty loud party on this and every MSU site. Until then, crickets and ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

4. - okay, gonna go have Doggy Style with the MRs....in your fifties that's when you sit up and beg and the wife rolls over and plays dead. WHOAAAAAAAA! RIM SHOT! Be here all week! Go dogs, win the Department Store Bowl!

C222
12-14-2015, 09:06 PM
There was nothing common knowledge about what I posted- and many said I was making it up. I'll be happy to bump the threads for you. We have clearly learned that Mullen was indeed talking to multiple teams as I said he was

4 to be exact. He interviewed with 2.

ElitedawgRecruiting
12-14-2015, 09:21 PM
All I know is something is about to drop that might make everyone step up and say "oh shit. They do know something"

sbcmortgageman
12-14-2015, 09:29 PM
All I know is something is about to drop that might make everyone step up and say "oh shit. They do know something"

Need a hint Patna.

TSUNami
12-14-2015, 09:35 PM
"IT"S COMING

BiscuitEater
12-14-2015, 09:37 PM
well **** yeah I am

Holy crap! Finally got one right .. guess if you continually throw stuff out there .. gonna hit on one or two. You keeping track of the hits & misses?

ElitedawgRecruiting
12-14-2015, 09:37 PM
Let's just say Freeze needs a drink after tonight

Political Hack
12-14-2015, 09:40 PM
Dead horse. Belk Bowl awaits and it's raining rebels in ATL. Lots more interesting stuff to discuss.

Coach34
12-14-2015, 10:03 PM
Holy crap! Finally got one right .. guess if you continually throw stuff out there .. gonna hit on one or two. You keeping track of the hits & misses?

he said for the hundredth time over the years

BeastMan
12-15-2015, 12:36 AM
Let's just say Freeze needs a drink after tonight

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Jersey-Shore-Shocked.gif