PDA

View Full Version : Kimchee charged with pot possession, WTF is going on in Oxford

Op4isabitch
12-14-2015, 12:41 PM
http://www.ajc.com/news/news/local/robert-nkemdiche-charged-with-marijuana-possession/npjcQ/

Freeze is so full of sh^t. He doesn't give a damn about the players, just a snake oil salesman.

msstate7
12-14-2015, 12:56 PM
If you were thinking of betting Oklahoma state, now is the time

Political Hack
12-14-2015, 01:19 PM
The rightous reverend has never lost a party.

Dawg61
12-14-2015, 01:36 PM
He had seven blunts.

In statement issued Sunday through a spokesman, Ole Miss football coach Hugh Freeze said he was “still learning about the matter, but obviously Robert’s well being is our greatest concern.”

Sure it is Freezus

mic
12-14-2015, 01:40 PM
A few blunts were probably the least of what all was going on in there...

The ESPN 30 for 30 is going to be awesome..
Shit with all the material they will have it might be a 2 or 3 part series..

starkvegasdawg
12-14-2015, 01:47 PM
If you were thinking of betting Oklahoma state, now is the time

I bet he still plays. Would be shocked if he didn't. I promise you the network legal team is busting balls 24/7 trying to get this tossed out and evidene suppressed.

Didn't I read where he broke the window? If so, wonder why he wasn't popped for destruction of property? And how about fleeing and evading? If he skates on misdeamenor pot possession then he won't miss the bowl game. He'll get a $500 fine and sent on his way. Now what would be funny is if he had a court appearance the day of the game.

Thompson92
12-14-2015, 01:48 PM
Guarantee a lot of them are more worried about how a possible drop in the draft would hurt the school's reputation. Man, they already had the billboards designed....

Jack Lambert
12-14-2015, 01:50 PM
http://www.ajc.com/news/news/local/robert-nkemdiche-charged-with-marijuana-possession/npjcQ/

Freeze is so full of sh^t. He doesn't give a damn about the players, just a snake oil salesman.

The sad part there are millions of Mississippians who think he is the greatest person. If Jesus interred into the Ole Miss AD building it would be like Mathew chapter 21 all over again.

It's people like him that makes all the Christians look bad. Everyone wants to lump us all into one hypocritical group. The fact remains that their are a lot of Christians who read Mathews chapter 5, 6 and 7 and lives by those words. Freeze is a fake Christian.

Ifyouonlyknew
12-14-2015, 01:51 PM
I bet he still plays. Would be shocked if he didn't. I promise you the network legal team is busting balls 24/7 trying to get this tossed out and evidene suppressed.

Didn't I read where he broke the window? If so, wonder why he wasn't popped for destruction of property? And how about fleeing and evading? If he skates on misdeamenor pot possession then he won't miss the bowl game. He'll get a $500 fine and sent on his way. Now what would be funny is if he had a court appearance the day of the game.

I'm taking all bets that he never puts on an OM jersey again.

Jack Lambert
12-14-2015, 01:54 PM
I'm taking all bets that he never puts on an OM jersey again.

Sounds like a good bet your ass off ScoobaDawg.

Ifyouonlyknew
12-14-2015, 02:00 PM
http://www.tmz.com/2015/12/14/robert-nkemdiche-911-seemed-delirious-incoherant-after-hotel-fall/

Msujd164
12-14-2015, 02:01 PM
Rebs are saying that we should pray for Robert instead of making light of the situation. I'm assuming that you mean pray the same way they did when Prescott was jumped by the thugs on spring break?

Jack Lambert
12-14-2015, 02:03 PM
Rebs are saying that we should pray for Robert instead of making light of the situation. I'm assuming that you mean pray the same way they did when Prescott was jumped by the thugs on spring break?

Or the student who got the hell beat out of him by RN and is Dope head brother.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
12-14-2015, 02:05 PM
It's the rebel way and Freeze learned how to recruit and destroy a program under Oregeron. Let's talk a walk back in time to 2007. (http://espn.go.com/college-football/news/story?id=3117870)

HSVDawg
12-14-2015, 02:06 PM
The real question is what was he doing partying in Atlanta the weekend before bowl practices start? I think it's highly likely that he is ineligible for the bowl game anyways.

Msujd164
12-14-2015, 02:06 PM
That program lies to cover up lies.

Jack Lambert
12-14-2015, 02:07 PM
The real question is what was he doing partying in Atlanta the weekend before bowl practices start? I think it's highly likely that he is ineligible for the bowl game anyways.

Was there like a Sports Award Program this weekend?

notsofarawaydawg
12-14-2015, 02:10 PM
Some of the freaking commenters on the Yahoo article are saying that he should sue the hotel because of lack of barriers in the area where he tried to escape. Amazing, just amazing.

ScoobaDawg
12-14-2015, 02:19 PM
Sounds like a good bet your ass off ScoobaDawg.

Why. there is NO CHANCE he is playing.

CarolinaDawgs
12-14-2015, 02:28 PM
How he only got charged with possession is mind blowing.....

Thick
12-14-2015, 02:33 PM
Is that lawsuit still pending from the guy who got his ass whipped by him and others?

Jack Lambert
12-14-2015, 02:47 PM

It isn't Oxford.

yjnkdawg
12-14-2015, 02:51 PM

It would be interesting to see if one of those "associate's" last name rhymed with Belly? I agree with your comment.

TSUNami
12-14-2015, 03:35 PM
Sounds like another trip to Haiti is in order before the Sugar Bowl***

Saltydog
12-14-2015, 03:59 PM
their fan base would literally believe it was true. Unfreaking believable.

MSUDawg99
12-14-2015, 04:09 PM

My thoughts exactly! Knowing damn well that aint all that was goin on. Why jump through a window for just a lil weed?

State82
12-14-2015, 04:38 PM
Is that lawsuit still pending from the guy who got his ass whipped by him and others?

According to comments on OOB this morning, it is still pending. Probably waiting for his big contract to get finalized and signed.

maroonmania
12-14-2015, 04:51 PM

Seriously, between the Kardashian brothers, CJ Johnson, Kelly, Elston, Stringfellow, etc., there are some really low character folks currently filling out that Black Bear football roster.

TrapGame
12-14-2015, 04:54 PM
Seriously, between the Kardashian brothers, CJ Johnson, Kelly, Elston, Stringfellow, etc., there are some really low character folks currently filling out that Black Bear football roster.

Reverend Hugh Freeze's Home for Wayward Boys and Hookers.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
12-14-2015, 04:59 PM
just in time for recruiting season.....PSA to all parents

Op4isabitch
12-14-2015, 05:12 PM
If I'm an opposing Coach, I'm using all of their Drug and Arrest issues against them in every possible way!

Political Hack
12-14-2015, 05:28 PM
Some rumblings coming out that it wasn't the weed that caused him to risk his life hanging out the 4th floor window. Some speculation has an agent involved in the meeting. Given it was a hotel in buckhead, sounds plausible...

Thick
12-14-2015, 05:48 PM
Nvm