PDA

View Full Version : The media is laughable with the Tony Hughes story

ShotgunDawg
12-14-2015, 10:21 AM
FootballScoop Staff ‏@FootballScoop 7m7 minutes ago
Mississippi State is losing a good one in Tony Hughes. Good news is they aren?t losing John Hevesy (who doggedly pursued ULM job).

John Talty ‏@JTalty 14m14 minutes ago
Tony Hughes leaving for JSU is a blow for MSU. Dan has now lost his best two recruiters these last two years w/Geoff Collins leaving last yr

Steven Godfrey ‏@38Godfrey 23m23 minutes ago
Great hire RT @MikeBBonner Confirming reports, source told me Jackson State will introduce Tony Hughes as its head football coach today

Bruce Feldman ‏@BruceFeldmanCFB 25m25 minutes ago
Bruce Feldman Retweeted Michael Bonner
Spent 2 years around him for #MeatMarket. No one knows the state of Miss. like Tony. He was great for MissState. Bruce Feldman added,

Ralph D. Russo ‏@ralphDrussoAP 35m35 minutes ago Brooklyn, NY
Ralph D. Russo Retweeted Michael Bonner
Interesting. Poached from Mississippi State staff. Ralph D. Russo added,
Michael Bonner @MikeBBonner
Confirming reports, source told me Jackson State will introduce Tony Hughes as its head football coach today at 10 a.m.

Charley Beans ‏@freehawk 31m31 minutes ago Atlanta, GA
@ralphDrussoAP Interesting that Houston and MSU lost assistant coaches after rumors that head coach was leaving

HoopsCoach21
12-14-2015, 11:15 AM
Why is that laughable? Most are just saying what you would expect. He was a good recruiter and a good guy who deserves this opportunity.

bulldogcountry1
12-14-2015, 11:38 AM
I don't know how accurate the complements are, but he's gone. There's nothing wrong with giving him a good pat on the back.

ShotgunDawg
12-14-2015, 11:47 AM
Why is that laughable? Most are just saying what you would expect. He was a good recruiter and a good guy who deserves this opportunity.

Just found it laughable that some are insinuating that this is the doom of MSU recruiting & tying it to the story that Mullen wanted out.