PDA

View Full Version : 12 Days of Ole Miss Christmas - I was bored this morning

starkvegasdawg
12-14-2015, 08:23 AM
On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me - a flaming case of herpes
On the second day of Christmas my true love gave to me - two bow ties and a flaming case of herpes
On the third day of Christmas my true love gave to me - three bong hits, two bow ties, and a flaming case of herpes
On the fourth day of Christmas my true love gave to me - four call girls, three bong hits, two bow ties, and a flaming case of herpes
On the fifth day of Christmas my true love gave to me - FLYING KIMCHEES, four call girls, three bong hits, two bow ties, and a flaming case of herpes
On the sixth day of Christmas my true love gave to me - six cold chicken strips, FLYING KIMCHEES, four call girls, three bong hits, two bow ties, and a flaming case of herpes.
On the seventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me - Seven shots of Tussin, six cold chicken strips, FLYING KIMCHEES, four call girls, three bong hits, two bow ties, and a flaming case of herpes.
On the eighth day of Christmas my true love gave to me - Eight Eli posters, seven shots of Tussin, six cold chicken strips, FLYING KIMCHEES, four call girls, three bong hits, two bow ties, and a flaming case of herpes.
On the ninth day of Christmas my true love gave to me - Nine brand new Ascotts, eight Eli posters, seven shots of Tussin, six cold chicken strips, FLYING KIMCHEES, four call girls, three bong hits, two bow ties, and a flaming case of herpes.
On the tenth day of Christmas my true love gave to me - Ten max strength Xanax, nine brand new Ascotts, eight Eli posters, seven shots of Tussin, six cold chicken strips, FLYING KIMCHEES, four call girls, three bong hits, two bow ties, and a flaming case of herpes.
On the eleventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me - Eleven cruitin? trophies, ten max strength Xanax, nine brand new Ascotts, eight Eli posters, seven shots of Tussin, six cold chicken strips, FLYING KIMCHEES, four call girls, three bong hits, two bow ties, and a flaming case of herpes.
On the twelfth day of Christmas my true love gave to me Twelve fake ACT tests, eleven cruitin' trophies, ten max strength Xanax, nine brand new Ascotts, eight Eli posters, seven shots of Tussin, six cold chicken strips, FLYING KIMCHEES, four call girls, three bong hits, two bow ties, and a flaming case of herpes.

Barkman Turner Overdrive
12-14-2015, 08:26 AM
On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me - a flaming case of herpes
On the second day of Christmas my true love gave to me - two bow ties and a flaming case of herpes
On the third day of Christmas my true love gave to me - three bong hits, two bow ties, and a flaming case of herpes
On the fourth day of Christmas my true love gave to me - four call girls, three bong hits, two bow ties, and a flaming case of herpes
On the fifth day of Christmas my true love gave to me - FLYING KIMCHEES, four call girls, three bong hits, two bow ties, and a flaming case of herpes
On the sixth day of Christmas my true love gave to me - six cold chicken strips, FLYING KIMCHEES, four call girls, three bong hits, two bow ties, and a flaming case of herpes.
On the seventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me - Seven shots of Tussin, six cold chicken strips, FLYING KIMCHEES, four call girls, three bong hits, two bow ties, and a flaming case of herpes.
On the eighth day of Christmas my true love gave to me - Eight Eli posters, seven shots of Tussin, six cold chicken strips, FLYING KIMCHEES, four call girls, three bong hits, two bow ties, and a flaming case of herpes.
On the ninth day of Christmas my true love gave to me - Nine brand new Ascotts, eight Eli posters, seven shots of Tussin, six cold chicken strips, FLYING KIMCHEES, four call girls, three bong hits, two bow ties, and a flaming case of herpes.
On the tenth day of Christmas my true love gave to me - Ten max strength Xanax, nine brand new Ascotts, eight Eli posters, seven shots of Tussin, six cold chicken strips, FLYING KIMCHEES, four call girls, three bong hits, two bow ties, and a flaming case of herpes.
On the eleventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me - Eleven cruitin? trophies, ten max strength Xanax, nine brand new Ascotts, eight Eli posters, seven shots of Tussin, six cold chicken strips, FLYING KIMCHEES, four call girls, three bong hits, two bow ties, and a flaming case of herpes.
On the twelfth day of Christmas my true love gave to me Twelve fake ACT tests, eleven cruitin' trophies, ten max strength Xanax, nine brand new Ascotts, eight Eli posters, seven shots of Tussin, six cold chicken strips, FLYING KIMCHEES, four call girls, three bong hits, two bow ties, and a flaming case of herpes.

You must spread some reputation around before you give it to starkvegasdawg again.