PDA

View Full Version : Both Nkemdiches end their careers in the hospital.

PassInterference
12-13-2015, 05:24 PM
Anybody surprised? These guys have been caught in drugs problems early in their careers.

During their careers there have been multiple drug problems with Ole Miss players.

I recall one player was rumored to have had "tools" that one would associate with distribution.

The inmates (literally, some should have been inmates) are running the asylum up there. I fear for their souls.

maroonmania
12-13-2015, 05:28 PM
So is RK out for the Sugar Bowl?

Lumpy Chucklelips
12-13-2015, 05:56 PM
Makes you wonder how many drug test were swept under the rug by the right rev. Of course, nobody will ask that question.

Noxdog
12-13-2015, 06:00 PM
Makes you wonder how many drug test were swept under the rug by the right rev. Of course, nobody will ask that question.

You don't think the enterprising young reporters at the C-L would not ask that??? How dare you!!!!!

Harrydawg
12-13-2015, 06:03 PM
Not to many programs in the nation that would have covered for these guys (and others) for so long. It's criminal really that these guys were allowed to continue substance abuse.

Is this development? The development of a habit.

Bully13
12-13-2015, 06:20 PM
Anybody surprised? These guys have been caught in drugs problems early in their careers.

During their careers there have been multiple drug problems with Ole Miss players.

I recall one player was rumored to have had "tools" that one would associate with distribution.

The inmates (literally, some should have been inmates) are running the asylum up there. I fear for their souls.

hopefully, our players can get their hands on some of the stuff they are taking up north and maybe we can at least make an egg bowl a close game one day in the near future. who knows , after about 5 years of smoking the good ole miss weed, we might be able to scratch out another O.T. victory in Starkville.

Bothrops
12-13-2015, 06:24 PM

He's done.

CadaverDawg
12-13-2015, 06:26 PM
Remember when Freeze was quoted saying he knew about the Bong photo of Robert, and it had been handled? Well, apparently the rightful Rev didn't think getting the kid help for his obvious drug problem was how to "handle" it...otherwise he might have avoided this.

Another example of Freeze not practicing what he preaches.

CJDAWG85
12-13-2015, 06:28 PM
He's done.

Is this confirmed or just your opinion?

Bully13
12-13-2015, 06:28 PM
maybe because he's too busy practicing how to kick our asses every year.

PassInterference
12-13-2015, 06:31 PM
Remember when Freeze was quoted saying he knew about the Bong photo of Robert, and it had been handled? Well, apparently the rightful Rev didn't think getting the kid help for his obvious drug problem was how to "handle" it...otherwise he might have avoided this.

THIS!!!

PassInterference
12-13-2015, 06:39 PM
Says here that Freeze was unconcerned about Nkemdiche being photographed hitting a bong.

http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/ole-miss-football/freeze-comments-on-nkemdiche-bong-photo/

Freeze also said he was confident that Ole Miss's drug testing works.

Does this put Ole Miss in a legal liability problem? They were aware of a potential issue and expressed confidence that they were handling drugs the right way. But apparently their best player slipped under the radar. Ole Miss was entrusted to take care of that young man and failed.

Jack Lambert
12-13-2015, 06:58 PM
Not to many programs in the nation that would have covered for these guys (and others) for so long. It's criminal really that these guys were allowed to continue substance abuse.

Is this development? The development of a habit.

They are helping them find Jesus. It's all in the Lords work.

archdog
12-13-2015, 07:27 PM

Let's not for one minute think weed is a big deal. Who cares if any and all the players are smoking weed. Now LSD and crystal meth use at Ole Miss, that is what you need to worry about.

emmett09
12-13-2015, 07:28 PM

I suck OM recruits in hopes that I'm helping the Network.

CadaverDawg
12-13-2015, 07:34 PM
Let's not for one minute think weed is a big deal. Who cares if any and all the players are smoking weed. Now LSD and crystal meth use at Ole Miss, that is what you need to worry about.

That's your opinion. Others may think weed is a gateway to other drugs...so I don't think you can say "it's no big deal". It IS illegal afterall. But let's just agree that those are each of our opinions, and leave that discussion to the political forum.

Coach34
12-13-2015, 07:44 PM
Weed will get you suspended in the NFL- so it's a big enough deal to take your paycheck

Saltydog
12-13-2015, 07:47 PM
nt

Spiderman
12-13-2015, 08:35 PM

Not unless he was injured in the fall and can't because of those injuries

mstatefan91
12-13-2015, 09:19 PM

He either got some bad stuff or he had taken something else with it. Who just decides to go out of the window?

Even if it is legalized, I still do not agree with athletes using it. They get paid/scholarships for top performance on the field. Weed is not going to improve play, and the effect on the lungs will certainly have a negative impact.

Pheba Dawg
12-13-2015, 10:41 PM
I gave Kimchee head on his recruiting trip

mstatefan91
12-13-2015, 10:42 PM
I gave Kimchee head on his recruiting trip

You could have done so much better. Man, there used to be talent in trolling.

BossDawg
12-13-2015, 10:44 PM

I'm wondering the same thing.

starkvegasdawg
12-13-2015, 10:44 PM

Yep. Like Robert, that just fell flat.

War Machine Dawg
12-13-2015, 10:47 PM

I'm guessing he's a different species of troll.

TUSK
12-13-2015, 10:55 PM

So very true... Before the phrase "trolling" was coined, I did this:

Now, peeps troll like this:

SDDawg
12-13-2015, 11:04 PM
Can you imagine what Nkemdiche would have been with proper coaching, development and accountability. Scary stuff... but with CHF this is what you get. I'm amazed the guy isn't dead.

PassInterference
12-13-2015, 11:14 PM
I guess Hugh Freeze can stop fearing for MSU's souls and start taking care of his own house.

HailState39110
12-14-2015, 07:54 AM
I'm guessing the story goes like this . Kimchee shows up at a hotel room with some buddies to get lit. They start taking bong rips and the smell of weed creeps out into the hallways . Another hotel guest calls the front desk to report the smell of marijuana. The front desk takes normal protocol and calls the police. The police show up at the front door with rap music blaring . Kimchee and his entourage are pretty stoned at this point . The cops knock on the door, and Kimchee panics knowing he is about to get arrested. So lil Kim decides he will escape by jumping out of the hotel window, only to jump out and injure himself and also still get arrested

Maroonthirteen
12-14-2015, 08:25 AM
Not unless he was injured in the fall and can't because of those injuries

Yep. Unless he broke his leg, he is playing. Then the spin will be what a godly man Freeze is for counseling RK and allowing him to continue to play football to put this accident in the past.

shannondawg
12-14-2015, 08:30 AM
Thats a pretty pricey hotel he was staying in, wonder who was footing the bill?

I would imagine that others in the room were able to escape out said window and big clumsy was the only one to take a fall. It doesn't seem logical that the cops would have been called for just one perp smoking a joint.

Do you doubt we ever know the full story, at least from the Cl?

Spiderman
12-14-2015, 09:00 AM
Yep. Unless he broke his leg, he is playing. Then the spin will be what a godly man Freeze is for counseling RK and allowing him to continue to play football to put this accident in the past.

Yep, Splat Nkemdiche needs another game to show the pros he is still a player, and Hugh needs him to win

ElitedawgRecruiting
12-14-2015, 09:05 AM
The part that amazes me is that certain Ole miss boards actually think this is something new. That freeze needs to put his foot down. Well sure. We got everything we could out of those two so now "Hugh can step up and be the conquering hero since he turned his back on it for three years". You see boys, this is what happens when you go all in and get that all star recruiting class like Alabama and have Larry the Cable Guy instead of Nick Saban running the show.

Shea Patterson will hate his brother for life after his ole miss career is over.

djaymsu5
12-14-2015, 09:25 AM
I could be completely wrong with this but I have a buddy that goes to Ole Miss and he said he knows for certain that RK didn't take his finals. He basically said screw it and didnt show up back to class. Now I know big time players have people take test for them or have teachers give them grades but he should be ineligible for the bowl game.

LC Dawg
12-14-2015, 09:45 AM
Was there ever an official statement from Ole Miss regarding Denzel being kicked off the team? All I remember is him being listed as questionable for the LSU game and then it just quit being talked about. Is he still on the team? It pisses me off that Ole Miss gets a free pass on situations like this and our coaching staff would have been hammered by the media if the roles were reversed. We get articles written when our players run stop signs.