PDA

View Full Version : For the Mullen apologists...

Coach34
12-12-2015, 08:58 PM
Clemson started 5 new guys on the OL this year and is #1 in the country. Shitty OL recruiting is shitty OL recruiting and doesn't get you a pass to ruin the Sr season of the best QB we have ever had

SDDawg
12-12-2015, 09:01 PM
What ya drinkin'?

t45fixer
12-12-2015, 09:01 PM
Agree. He puts more effort into the skill positions, but all other areas suffer. Don't know, weird.

Dawg61
12-12-2015, 09:08 PM
Agree. He puts more effort into the skill positions, but all other areas suffer. Don't know, weird.

That's called arrogance. Dan is so arrogant about his offense he doesn't need highly ranked offensive lineman. He can beat the cupcakes with Frodo Baggins and Gizmo blocking. That's all he needs to get a lifetime contract.

cheewgumm
12-12-2015, 09:09 PM
No doubt. Our OL has been terrible.

tcdog70
12-12-2015, 09:12 PM
Clemson started 5 new guys on the OL this year and is #1 in the country. Shitty OL recruiting is shitty OL recruiting and doesn't get you a pass to ruin the Sr season of the best QB we have ever had

Wait, didn't you say our OL this year was more athletic that last Years? didn't you say not to worry our OL would be fine? Maybe I dreamed that shit.

Coach34
12-12-2015, 09:14 PM
Wait, didn't you say our OL this year was more athletic that last Years? didn't you say not to worry our OL would be fine? Maybe I dreamed that shit.

Yes- And I get my info from a friend of Hevesy's- so Hev was ****ing way wrong. What's your ****ing point ?

Bully13
12-12-2015, 09:15 PM
34 makes a good point. but let's face it. we will NEVER get to the next level being dominated by an in state rival named Ole Miss. ANYONE could coach ole miss to the success level they've had with the NETWORK they've got. the state of Mississippi does NOT have the capacity to have TWO successful team like AL and FL have.

I don't blame Mullen searching for new gigs anymore than Tuberville leaving based on what he had to deal with when he left the confeds. remember the rainy day parking lot practice?

the confeds eventually fixed the problem.

are we going to fix the problem? that is the question. it would appear to me that we could fix the problem a lot easier than what the confeds did to fix theirs. the question is do we have the backbone to do it?

we've got a good coach folks. coaches need heppin' . and we need to have the balls to fix shit and fight back. so far, I don't see that we've shown the balls to do so . they whored out their wives , daughters and God knows who else and got the NCAA wired on their side with that and money and shit.

or do we throw in the towel and congratulate the confeds on their tobacco windfall?

Liverpooldawg
12-12-2015, 09:21 PM

So we have to apologize for a guy that is either the best or the second best coach we have ever had? That is 17ing nuts. He is the certainly the best in the modern era. You have lost the plot 34. You need to examine yourself dude.

Liverpooldawg
12-12-2015, 09:22 PM

He did.

Taog Redloh
12-12-2015, 09:22 PM
Yes- And I get my info from a friend of Hevesy's- so Hev was ****ing way wrong. What's your ****ing point ?
Your information is off-base. The coaches, from the very beginning, were worried about our OL. They knew it would be the weakest part of the team.

Either your friend was making stuff up, or you are. I'm 100% on this.

Taog Redloh
12-12-2015, 09:24 PM
are we going to fix the problem? that is the question. it would appear to me that we could fix the problem a lot easier than what the confeds did to fix theirs. the question is do we have the backbone to do it?

we've got a good coach folks. coaches need heppin' . and we need to have the balls to fix shit and fight back. so far, I don't see that we've shown the balls to do so . they whored out their wives , daughters and God knows who else and got the NCAA wired on their side with that and money and shit.
NO.

We don't need to do things the way they do it. We need to figure our own way out. The way Mullen has been doing things is just fine, just needs a little tweaking. I have LONG called for OL innovation, and better JUCO recruiting. That alone would probably put us ahead of Ole Miss.

This cheatin' crap is overrated.

Liverpooldawg
12-12-2015, 09:25 PM

You should have listened to me and a LOT of other people. anybody with one eyed half sense knew the offensive line was the big question mark going in. My info from informed sources in the program said the same. Your sources have been totally wrong on most everything this year.

Taog Redloh
12-12-2015, 09:26 PM
So we have to apologize for a guy that is either the best or the second best coach we have ever had? That is 17ing nuts. He is the certainly the best in the modern era. You have lost the plot 34. You need to examine yourself dude.

He has. He has gone nuts.

Liverpooldawg
12-12-2015, 09:26 PM
Your information is off-base. The coaches, from the very beginning, were worried about our OL. They knew it would be the weakest part of the team.

This is what I was told as well.

Coach34
12-12-2015, 09:28 PM
So we have to apologize for a guy that is either the best or the second best coach we have ever had? That is 17ing nuts. .

yes

Bully13
12-12-2015, 09:28 PM
NO.

We don't need to do things the way they do it. We need to figure our own way out. The way Mullen has been doing things is just fine, just needs a little tweaking. I have LONG called for OL innovation, and better JUCO recruiting. That alone would probably put us ahead of Ole Miss.

This cheatin' crap is overrated.

what Mullen has been doing is fine. he's a good coach. if you think our network is getting the job done and we don't need to do better, you are in dream land. and if you think that we can compete against the confeds network and think we can coast along business as usual with ours, you are in double dream land

bulldawg28
12-12-2015, 09:29 PM

This post contradicts your 6-6 record prediction for next year. Young talent can win and we'll see that next year.

Coach34
12-12-2015, 09:31 PM

**** off goat- I have multiple connections to the staff. Coaches always have concerns going into the season- but bottom line- the "losing 3 starters" bullshit line is just that. Clemson lost 5 starters- and is #1 in the country. Our bullshit recruiting on the OL is killing us

Coach34
12-12-2015, 09:32 PM
This post contradicts your 6-6 record prediction for next year. Young talent can win and we'll see that next year.

you won't see it in Sville because we will waste half the season playing older guys 1st

Coach34
12-12-2015, 09:36 PM
You should have listened to me and a LOT of other people. anybody with one eyed half sense knew the offensive line was the big question mark going in. My info from informed sources in the program said the same. Your sources have been totally wrong on most everything this year.

Well that's BS- my sources were almost dead on. I brought out Mullen talking to schools long before anybody said a ******* word about it. The only thing I missed on was him leaving.

Just the stfu tonight- u can't defend this shit. All you are defending is that Mullen and Hev haven't recruited well enough on the OL. It's that simple. Other replace 3 starters and do fine. Clemson replaced 5

Todd4State
12-12-2015, 09:37 PM

We have plenty of highly rated defensive players as well. Gerri Green, Fletcher Adams, Leo Lewis, Jamal Peters, Nick James, Chris Jones, Redmond, etc.

There is only ONE position group that is consistently rated lower than the others- and that is the offensive line.

We don't have to reboot the program to fix the problem- we just need a new o-line coach.

Todd4State
12-12-2015, 09:39 PM
Well that's BS- my sources were almost dead on. I brought out Mullen talking to schools long before anybody said a ******* word about it. The only thing I missed on was him leaving.

Just the stfu tonight- u can't defend this shit. All you are defending is that Mullen and Hev haven't recruited well enough on the OL. It's that simple. Other replace 3 starters and do fine. Clemson replaced 5

I don't know that you really "missed" on him leaving as much as it was no one wanted him. And honestly, I wouldn't pay him 5 million either if I was an AD of another school.

CadaverDawg
12-13-2015, 12:11 AM

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-GIrlTdaiVN0/VR-jghK3AEI/AAAAAAAASuY/ScOTOa5Tm7k/s1600/sound-like-an-idiot.gif

Coach34
12-13-2015, 12:17 AM
I'm an idiot for showing other teams don't whine and bitch about replacing 3 OL starters???? Seems to me like State people are the ******* idiots for buying the bullshit.

CadaverDawg
12-13-2015, 12:20 AM
I'm an idiot for showing other teams don't whine and bitch about replacing 3 OL starters???? Seems to me like State people are the ******* idiots for buying the bullshit.

You're the one whining and bitching....AFTER you were also the one calling people stupid for saying Hevesy sucked before the season started while you praised his sorry ass. So....if the shoe fits

Coach34
12-13-2015, 12:24 PM
I'll remind everyone I was the one that informed that masses that Rankin was going to RS- when everyone was saying he was going to beat out Rufus or that there was no way he wouldnt play this season.

Anyway- before we got all off track- is that losing 3 OL starters isnt a death sentence to most teams- just us