PDA

View Full Version : wrs

Coach007
12-12-2015, 09:56 AM
We have a lot of talent coming back! But seriously, what we are about to sign is off the charts !

Our new qb is going to have a lot of targets!

Big4Dawg
12-12-2015, 10:22 AM
Brown? Or someone else too?

defiantdog
12-12-2015, 11:25 AM
Brown? Or someone else too?
We'll find out after this weekend. The coaches still feel good about Stephen Sullivan. McKinnis is the back up plan to Sullivan. Either way, theyre both giant receivers. If we could somehow land Sullivan and Brown, we'd have the best freshmen receiving duo in the country.

msstate7
12-12-2015, 11:27 AM
We'll find out after this weekend. The coaches still feel good about Stephen Sullivan. McKinnis is the back up plan to Sullivan. Either way, theyre both giant receivers. If we could somehow land Sullivan and Brown, we'd have the best freshmen receiving duo in the country.

You think aj is a lock?

defiantdog
12-12-2015, 11:38 AM
You think aj is a lock?
No..... But I think Raekwon and Kobe are working their magic with him. Brown and Simmons are similar in how they get caught in the moment. Get them away from the MS all-stars and we should be fine. Both will be signing day decisions, but I'm confident they both want to be "the guy" at their position. At least, that's our recruiting pitch to both of them. I do feel more confident with Brown because he wants that hometown hero persona. Simmons is a different story..... Expect Bama to make a serious push with him after bowl season.

Coach007
12-12-2015, 05:01 PM
No matter if we miss on AJ... We got that position covered. I have not seen 1 WR on the board that would not be an asset.