PDA

View Full Version : Georgia HS Championships

BrunswickDawg
12-11-2015, 07:56 PM
Not that it matters too much to MSU sports -
But I'm at the GA Finals in the Dome.

Clinch County beat Irwin County in A-Public.

I just watched Westminster make a furious comeback down 14 with 5 minutes to play, tie the game, and beat Blessed Trinty on OT to become the AAA champs.

And I am proud to get to see our Glynn Academy Red Terrors take on the Allatoona Buccaneers for the 5A title. We brought 15 charter buses up from the coast and are about to rock the Dome. It has been a fun week for the kids, and our community raised $35,000 in 3 days to offset the unexpected expenses for the school. My band geek kids are pumped!

So, y'all humor me and root for the Red Terrros to bring it home.

InTheIttaBenaHotSun
12-11-2015, 09:08 PM
Good Luck, hope the Terrors can take home the title.....Who you like between Colquitt Co. vs Roswell?

BrunswickDawg
12-11-2015, 09:23 PM
Good Luck, hope the Terrors can take home the title.....Who you like between Colquitt Co. vs Roswell?
Colquitt - South Georgia strong!

Our coach has channeled some Mullen tonight. QB read up the middle on 3rd and 11 with 11 in the box. And a first - a fair catch free kick. Read about it never seen it attempted. Kid hit the upright from 49. 0-0 at the half.

BrunswickDawg
12-11-2015, 10:48 PM
Terrors lose a heartbreaker 10-6. Just too many mistakes on O to overcome a tough defense.