PDA

View Full Version : NAFOOM admires Pedophile enablers

Mutt the Hoople
12-10-2015, 05:51 AM
They're slobbering all over themselves about what Joe Paterno said about Jackie Sherrill. Apparently, they love and admire the man who let a Raging Pedophile molest little boys for decades on the State Penn campus. It's just disgusting that Ole Miss admires people who've destroyed innocent lives, all because they opposed a coach who made them his little bitches during his tenure. (http://nafoom.yuku.com/topic/53873)

If only Jackie Sherrill and Barry Switzer hadn't left the NCAA to the Joe Paternos and Jerry Sandusky's of the world.

Jack Lambert
12-10-2015, 09:08 AM
Jackie has a NC ring and a SEC West Championship ring.

Jarius
12-10-2015, 09:16 AM
Boy that is a hell of a lot of spin. Yes, let's take the word of a child molester enabler to determine how dirty a coach is or isn't. Perhaps the child molester enabler is the one who is not telling the truth about Jackie? Jackie got ran out of Starkville because one of your cum guzzlers screwed the NCAA investigator. How dirty is that? Considering your recruiting tactics with 17 year old kids and females, you probably think nothing of it.

maroonmania
12-10-2015, 10:14 AM
Boy that is a hell of a lot of spin. Yes, let's take the word of a child molester enabler to determine how dirty a coach is or isn't. Perhaps the child molester enabler is the one who is not telling the truth about Jackie? Jackie got ran out of Starkville because one of your cum guzzlers screwed the NCAA investigator. How dirty is that? Considering your recruiting tactics with 17 year old kids and females, you probably think nothing of it.

I'm still trying to figure out how messed up their recruiting is with Hugh Freeze sitting down with the parents and preaching Christian values while at the same time the recruits are brought in for the Library parties that equate to a Girls Gone Wild weekend. I'm also assuming 'ol Hugh justifies all improper benefits provided as just being generous to the poor as the Bible instructs.

sleepy dawg
12-10-2015, 10:33 AM
They're slobbering all over themselves about what Joe Paterno said about Jackie Sherrill. Apparently, they love and admire the man who let a Raging Pedophile molest little boys for decades on the State Penn campus. It's just disgusting that Ole Miss admires people who've destroyed innocent lives, all because they opposed a coach who made them his little bitches during his tenure. (http://nafoom.yuku.com/topic/53873)

If only Jackie Sherrill and Barry Switzer hadn't left the NCAA to the Joe Paternos and Jerry Sandusky's of the world.

Just to be clear, they were raping those kids. "Molesting" minimizes their offense.

ILOATHEBears
12-10-2015, 02:45 PM
I'm still trying to figure out how messed up their recruiting is with Hugh Freeze sitting down with the parents and preaching Christian values while at the same time the recruits are brought in for the Library parties that equate to a Girls Gone Wild weekend. I'm also assuming 'ol Hugh justifies all improper benefits provided as just being generous to the poor as the Bible instructs.

The borrower is slave to the lender

BossDawg
12-10-2015, 02:56 PM

Freeze is just like every single person you'll see in the Grove on game day: crooks, drunks, coke heads and just all-around sorry ass individuals who survive by talking out of both sides of their mouths erecting a giant masquerade as a red herring to prevent outsiders from witnessing the truth. That's all the Grove is and that's all it ever will be, and Freeze is slimy enough to slip right in.