PDA

View Full Version : Ole Miss is a godless hellhole

Mutt the Hoople
12-10-2015, 05:40 AM
For all the piety of Bucky Beaver, Ole Miss has proven to be a cesspool of godless atheism. I see the pits of hell opening up to swallow the campus whole. Denying the glorious birth of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, how could anyone call themselves a "Believer" and set foot on that campus? (http://endtimeheadlines.org/2015/12/ole-miss-university-says-too-much-christianity-in-christmas/)

Statecoachingblows**
12-10-2015, 08:10 AM
I'm sure freezus had to bite his tongue, which had to hurt like hell

Mutt the Hoople
12-10-2015, 08:24 AM
First, Ole Miss goes after Christmas (what's next? class on Christmas day?). Next, they ban bibles on campus (and a 50 mile radius off campus). Next, the Hotty Toddy Thought Police (Cobra?) snatch believing Christians from their secret meetings and send them to Re-education camps near Camp Lake Stephens ("you WILL worship Archie, infidel").

Mjoelner34
12-10-2015, 08:38 AM
This is OUR Christmas!

Jack Lambert
12-10-2015, 09:03 AM
Did you see the Ole Miss Student who won "The Freedom From Religion Award".

http://www.hattiesburgamerican.com/story/news/2015/12/07/mississippi-freedom-religion-award/76924136/

starkvegasdawg
12-10-2015, 09:08 AM
You have insulted godless hellholes everywhere.

Mutt the Hoople
12-10-2015, 09:10 AM
Sorry for insulting Meridian.

Martianlander
12-10-2015, 09:18 AM
UNM and the press is right along with the liberal agenda.

BulldogBear
12-10-2015, 09:48 AM
UNM and the press is right along with the liberal agenda.

I would say Ole Miss leadership at least. Their whole political situation is such a paradoxical enigma. And the recruit$ keep coming.

TrapGame
12-10-2015, 09:57 AM
Did you see the Ole Miss Student who won "The Freedom From Religion Award".

http://www.hattiesburgamerican.com/story/news/2015/12/07/mississippi-freedom-religion-award/76924136/

Just like every other atheist I've met: I'm smarter than you because I don't believe in God.

LC Dawg
12-10-2015, 10:04 AM
All the Ole Miss people are citing the following statement from the university as proof that this was just some overblown misunderstanding caused by an overreaction by ultra right wing conservatives and Mississippi State fans. The statement does not address the fact that the event name was changed from A Grand Ole Christmas to Hotty Toddy Holidays. It just says that a "student" was misquoted. It fails to mention that the student was a member of the Student Activities Association that put on the event. The whole statement is just spin but the sheep eat it up. I would dare say that most of the people that shared this latest statement on social media did not even read it.

http://news.olemiss.edu/statement-on-um-student-led-holiday-event/

shannondawg
12-10-2015, 10:21 AM
First the state flag, now Christmas, what's next with those heathen bastards?

I never doubt my hate for them, the other night, while watching the Fla-Miami bb game, I was pulling for Miami, and asked myself why, simple it was because the Mike White the coach played at UNM.

ckDOG
12-10-2015, 10:28 AM
All the Ole Miss people are citing the following statement from the university as proof that this was just some overblown misunderstanding caused by an overreaction by ultra right wing conservatives and Mississippi State fans. The statement does not address the fact that the event name was changed from A Grand Ole Christmas to Hotty Toddy Holidays. It just says that a "student" was misquoted. It fails to mention that the student was a member of the Student Activities Association that put on the event. The whole statement is just spin but the sheep eat it up. I would dare say that most of the people that shared this latest statement on social media did not even read it.

So, an event that includes a Christmas tree, lighting it, Christmas carols, a gospel choir, Christmas stories, etc. can't be considered a Christmas party, because the name includes "Holidays" on it?

I love a good opportunity to jump on Ole Miss, but this one is like the overreaction to the starbucks cup. It's dumb. Pick something better to be offended by - like their nickname and mascot.

BossDawg
12-10-2015, 10:37 AM
I'm sure freezus had to bite off his tongue, which had to hurt like hell

FIFY. No way someone with a trap like that simply "bites" his tongue.

BossDawg
12-10-2015, 10:40 AM

Damage control.

gtowndawg
12-10-2015, 10:57 AM
For all the piety of Bucky Beaver, Ole Miss has proven to be a cesspool of godless atheism. I see the pits of hell opening up to swallow the campus whole. Denying the glorious birth of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, how could anyone call themselves a "Believer" and set foot on that campus? (http://endtimeheadlines.org/2015/12/ole-miss-university-says-too-much-christianity-in-christmas/)

Nobody wants racist heathens around here!

scottycameron
12-10-2015, 11:36 AM
cannot believe a place like oxfart, knee deep in liberal garbage, is associated with the SEC, much less is even IN the state of Mississippi. The legislature/ governor should kick the whole school/town out of the state. Let it be a little island that is part of california. They would fit in perfect with all the liberal left wing fruits and nuts out there. They can be california's little far away island. And put a fence around it. Keep the queers contained.

AusTexDawg
12-10-2015, 11:42 AM
I love a good opportunity to jump on Ole Miss, but this one is like the overreaction to the starbucks cup. It's dumb. Pick something better to be offended by

^Agreed.

Tripp McNeely
12-10-2015, 12:52 PM
I'm sure freezus had to bite his tongue, which had to hurt like hell

Awesome!!!

PSYCHO(thesis)DEFENSE
12-10-2015, 01:04 PM
scottycameron is the drunk uncle i never had... oh wait i have three..

Political Hack
12-10-2015, 01:42 PM
They refer to their university by a moniker reserved for slave owners' wives.

They've got bigger problems than what they call the holidays. They don't even know what to call themselves. The University of Mississippi Ole Miss Black Bear Rebel Landsharks sounds more like a carnival freak show than an institution of higher learning.

scottycameron
12-10-2015, 01:44 PM
scottycameron is the drunk uncle i never had... oh wait i have three..

so you're the gay nephew I never had?

preachermatt83
12-10-2015, 02:36 PM
First the state flag, now Christmas, what's next with those heathen bastards?

I never doubt my hate for them, the other night, while watching the Fla-Miami bb game, I was pulling for Miami, and asked myself why, simple it was because the Mike White the coach played at UNM.

My disdain for OM is equal to my love for MSU.. It's sick I know but I can't help it. Them losing gives me just as much pleasure as us winning!!

I will say this though, this issue at hand is bigger than any rivalry. I would be just as irate over it as I am now if it were anybody else who had done it. I am sick of it being wrong to offend everybody else but ok to offend Christians. We believers had better be ready to take a stand!!!

preachermatt83
12-10-2015, 02:38 PM
cannot believe a place like oxfart, knee deep in liberal garbage, is associated with the SEC, much less is even IN the state of Mississippi. The legislature/ governor should kick the whole school/town out of the state. Let it be a little island that is part of california. They would fit in perfect with all the liberal left wing fruits and nuts out there. They can be california's little far away island. And put a fence around it. Keep the queers contained.

Epic!!!!

PSYCHO(thesis)DEFENSE
12-10-2015, 03:25 PM
so you're the gay nephew I never had?

oh wait you had three but they're trapped behind the fence on queer island in california where they were sent by the legislature/ governor?

TrapGame
12-10-2015, 03:34 PM
oh wait you had three but they're trapped behind the fence on queer island in california where they were sent by the legislature/ governor?

Queer Island sounds like a reality show on Bravo.

scottycameron
12-10-2015, 03:39 PM

you're the first, sparky. Whatcha want for Christmas this year, a fanny pack?

Dawg61
12-10-2015, 03:43 PM

There's 39 million people in California. 99% of them aren't "liberal left wing fruits and nuts". You have to try to be as ignorant as you are scottycameron.

Political Hack
12-10-2015, 03:46 PM
Why people have to take such fun and festive threads and make them political is beyond me.