PDA

View Full Version : Recruiting Questions

defiantdog
12-08-2015, 09:59 PM
Lloyd Cushenberry seems to be favoring us. What's info on this guy? I've heard he's a 2* on every board yet he's a talented prospect that a lot of schools are looking at.

Also, I'm hearing good news about Jamal Couch. He's a big dude. I could only imagine him playing next to Gerri Green..... both are 6'5".

Another Alabama player on no ones radar is Brandon Simmons of Pleasant Grove. I'm not sure why everyone is avoiding him, but he's a big RB at 6'1" 220 and he runs low (unlike Shumpert's upright style). He seems like a good prospect.

Anyone hearing anything new to the recruiting world lately?

On a confusing note, Cavin Ridley is about to join his brother Calvin Ridley at Bama. And they're both receivers. Good luck with that coach.

Ifyouonlyknew
12-08-2015, 10:22 PM
I suspect Cushenberry will get re-evaluated & a higher rating with his Sr film out. Also we're recruiting Couch as a WR not LB.

Coach34
12-08-2015, 10:23 PM
Heard we love Cushenberry and gonna take him- we are also looking good with the juco that committed to Minnesota...gonna push hard there too

Ifyouonlyknew
12-08-2015, 10:25 PM
Heard we love Cushenberry and gonna take him- we are also looking good with the juco that committed to Minnesota...gonna push hard there too

Yes on Cushenberry no on Calhoun.

msstate7
12-08-2015, 10:25 PM

Calhoun... Really hope we can get him

Ifyouonlyknew
12-08-2015, 10:27 PM
Calhoun... Really hope we can get him

I wouldn't hold my breath on that 1.

defiantdog
12-08-2015, 10:28 PM
I suspect Cushenberry will get re-evaluated & a higher rating with his Sr film out. Also we're recruiting Couch as a WR not LB.

Wait.... what? I know that's the position he wants to play, but he's a hitter. At least we'll know we can run the ball outside now lol.

Ifyouonlyknew
12-08-2015, 10:31 PM
Wait.... what? I know that's the position he wants to play, but he's a hitter. At least we'll know we can run the ball outside now lol.

He's never played defense in HS. People just projected him to OLB because of his frame. He's never even played safety. He's been a WR his whole career.

Todd4State
12-08-2015, 10:35 PM
He's never played defense in HS. People just projected him to OLB because of his frame. He's never even played safety. He's been a WR his whole career.

Bear Wilson 2.0.

Really Clark?
12-08-2015, 10:37 PM
Where are we on Couch? And positions are they projecting him?

Coach34
12-08-2015, 10:48 PM
Yes on Cushenberry no on Calhoun.

ElitedawgRecruiting thinks we are going to work hard for him

Ifyouonlyknew
12-08-2015, 10:48 PM
Where are we on Couch? And positions are they projecting him?

We lead & WR.

Ifyouonlyknew
12-08-2015, 10:49 PM
ElitedawgRecruiting thinks we are going to work hard for him

We have & will continue but as of tonight it's not looking good. Could change in the next few days.

defiantdog
12-08-2015, 11:22 PM
His high school runs the ball the majority of the times..... He's mainly a blocker.