PDA

View Full Version : So Nero Nelson wants to leave Mississippi as soon as possible huh?

dawgclub99
12-08-2015, 09:50 PM
Sometimes I type stupid shit.

http://sec.news/1lNtKiv

Todd4State
12-08-2015, 09:53 PM
I wouldn't read too much into that. Most everyone I know from Mississippi has said that at one point or another. It's a stretch to say he doesn't want to go to MSU based on that comment.

Churchill
12-08-2015, 09:58 PM
Ever been to Hollandale ?

Sacrifice
12-08-2015, 10:03 PM
Ever been to Hollandale ?

Haha enough said.

maroonmania
12-08-2015, 10:10 PM
At this point I'm starting to think I would be better off just ignoring this recruiting season altogether.

defiantdog
12-08-2015, 10:12 PM
http://sec.news/1lNtKiv

He has a commitable offer to FSU. He wants to enjoy the process and go visit every school as possible. These guys like the attention of recruiting. It's a good feeling to have schools begging for you to enroll with them. Most people going to college beg for the school to accept them lol.

BankerDog
12-08-2015, 10:16 PM
Weird he would say that when he was actively recruiting Knott to MSU today. Some of the guys need to watch what they say, though.

whosyourdawgy
12-08-2015, 10:18 PM
Can we not just jump off a bridge every single time an 18 yr old kid says something. My God. Really?? Really?

Ifyouonlyknew
12-08-2015, 10:18 PM
I have a very good feeling that Nero has gotten a call & a good talking to. He's not going anywhere. This is why kids should be taught how to give interviews. He sounded really bad. Don't worry about Nero he's fine. I'm willing to bet money he won't be taking any OV to any oos programs.

Coach34
12-08-2015, 10:19 PM
Please let these guys enjoy being recruited

defiantdog
12-08-2015, 10:22 PM
I have a very good feeling that Nero has gotten a call & a good talking to. He's not going anywhere. This is why kids should be taught how to give interviews. He sounded really bad. Don't worry about Nero he's fine. I'm willing to bet money he won't be taking any OV to any oos programs.

Betting money is an NCAA violation coach ************************************************** *****

SDDawg
12-08-2015, 10:28 PM
Please let these guys enjoy being recruited

The *ONLY* area that I think Ole Miss does right and we don't. These guys being recruited means that they're *WANTED*. Every guy we get should be wanted by other big schools. Sure, a diamond in the rough is fine once in a while but we should be competing on most of these guys and be happy that they're in play. When they're in play, that means they *CAN PLAY*.

Todd4State
12-08-2015, 10:31 PM

People sometimes forget that these are high school kids and like you said, they don't have anyone teaching them how to handle the media. Heck, some of the players in the NFL don't handle the media well at times.

JoseBrown
12-09-2015, 10:34 AM
Someone should remind him he'll be playing out of state plenty with State***