PDA

View Full Version : Basketball Losses

Political Hack
12-08-2015, 08:55 PM
The 3 teams that have beat BH have a combined 3 losses right now. Miami and Texas Tech both have legit power 5 wins too. Southern has only 1 loss too (against Arkansas). Miami is about to close out another W against Florida too.

I think this team could wake up and end up making a little push through conference play and become one of those teams that nobody wants to see come SEC tournament time.

mic
12-08-2015, 08:58 PM
T
The 3 teams that have beat BH have a combined 3 losses right now. Miami and Texas Tech both have legit power 5 wins too. Southern has only 1 loss too (against Arkansas). Miami is about to close out another W against Florida too.

I think this team could wake up and end up making a little push through conference play and become one of those teams that nobody wants to see come SEC tournament time.

Agree...

defiantdog
12-08-2015, 09:08 PM
Every game we play, I'm like, Newman about to go off. And he doesn't. I'll be thinking that again Saturday. He's got to get that chip off of his shoulder and play some ball.

DawgSaint
12-08-2015, 10:27 PM
Agree...I'm just ready for league play to begin.

engie
12-08-2015, 10:44 PM
Malik was really close to getting comfortable in the last game... It's about to be on IMO.

What we need something fierce is Holman or an otherwise full size and capable defender/rebounder at the 4.

preachermatt83
12-08-2015, 11:31 PM
Malik just needs to drive more and we will all see what he can be.

Political Hack
12-09-2015, 12:18 AM
Malik just needs to drive more and we will all see what he can be.

Agree. He needs to get the foul line more and push the ball when he gets the chance. Offense is playing well regardless though. Just need to be more innovative and come out after a 10-day break with a new defensive energy. If that do they'll win a fair amount of games down the stretch, and maybe pull a shocker or two.

BB30
12-09-2015, 09:29 AM
do yall think the pressure of being such a highly rated prospect has affected Malik's play a little bit, or is it just getting over the injury bug and getting comfortable?

msstate7
12-09-2015, 09:54 AM
do yall think the pressure of being such a highly rated prospect has affected Malik's play a little bit, or is it just getting over the injury bug and getting comfortable?

I think both

preachermatt83
12-09-2015, 03:17 PM
i think by the time SEC play gets here he will be at the level we all know he is capable of.