PDA

View Full Version : Blue Chip Question

defiantdog
12-08-2015, 08:09 PM
So, Chris Black is leaving Bama after this season. Bama is known for signing a ridiculous number of 4* and 5* players every year, yet only a small percentage of them have significant playing time. They've lost players like Jonathan Taylor, Malcolm Faciane, Jonathan Cook, Altee Tenpenny, Tyren Jones and Dee Liner in a year. Yet we are worried about JUCO players not getting significant playing time. I understand some of these guys had issues other than playing time, but don't recruits see this reoccurring theme?

TUSK
12-08-2015, 08:24 PM
Yes, but most of theses cats are "Alpha Dogs" that think they would start anywhere... even Alabama...

and they all can't start... some get "processed" and free up a skolly...

repeat

defiantdog
12-08-2015, 08:26 PM
Yes, but most of theses cats are "Alpha Dogs" that think they would start anywhere... even Alabama...

and they all can't start... some get "processed" and free up a skolly...

repeat

I'm still surprised about Chris Black. That dude was like the #8 receiver coming out of high school his senior year.

TUSK
12-08-2015, 08:35 PM
I'm still surprised about Chris Black. That dude was like the #8 receiver coming out of high school his senior year.

he stayed injured most of the time at Alabama... He and Amari Cooper were in the same class.

Black would likely have contributed greatly maybe even started some this year but got hurt again...

Todd4State
12-08-2015, 09:14 PM
I'd like to get some of Bama's sloppy seconds over most JUCO guys. You know they're going to have a chip on their shoulder when we play them plus they know Bama's plays.**

TUSK
12-08-2015, 09:20 PM
I'd like to get some of Bama's sloppy seconds over most JUCO guys. You know they're going to have a chip on their shoulder when we play them plus they know Bama's plays.**

Tony Brown (CB) is trying to get "processed"... didn't he have MSU on his list?

defiantdog
12-08-2015, 09:37 PM
Tony Brown (CB) is trying to get "processed"... didn't he have MSU on his list?

Tim Brewster was selling his soul to Tony, but then he left for FSU.

Jack Lambert
12-08-2015, 09:51 PM

kind of like thier women?