PDA

View Full Version : Kincade gone

RealHastings
12-07-2015, 10:51 PM
Transferring to a school in texas. Just another qb to bite the dust at Fredo U. Seriously though, OM is the graveyard for high school quarterbacks. But but #starz though.

TSUNami
12-07-2015, 11:04 PM
When will they learn that QBs have to be built, not bought. I'd say nearly all the SEC would kill for the QB depth we have now. All home-grown talent too. Fitz and Eli could start on any SEC team.

civildawg
12-07-2015, 11:24 PM
Why do they care if they can't develop a high school qb? They keep beating our butts and going to sugar bowls with transfers so I'm sure they could care less

PassInterference
12-07-2015, 11:31 PM
Bo Wallace was average. Kelly was pretty good after he stopped throwing a bunch of ints.

Otherwise QB transfer U hasn't had shit since Eli Manning.

And Switchblade is another in a long line of high stars busts at Ole Miss.

dawg27
12-07-2015, 11:34 PM
Why do they care if they can't develop a high school qb? They keep beating our butts and going to sugar bowls with transfers so I'm sure they could care less

U nailed it why would they care they have skull drug us with what qbs they have.

dawgoneyall
12-07-2015, 11:45 PM
Bingo.

WesternSkyDawg
12-08-2015, 12:53 AM
U nailed it why would they care they have skull drug us with what qbs they have.

Literal Lol

What freakin pansies

Glad it's just a small percentage of Bulldogs that are chicken shits

Leroy Jenkins
12-08-2015, 01:08 AM
But he was an Elite 11 MVP and Trent Dilfer said he was a "complete package".

Tbonewannabe
12-08-2015, 06:49 AM
Wasn't he a 4 star? The CL write up basically says he was just a 3 star but we have a 5 star coming in next year to replace him.

Maroonthirteen
12-08-2015, 07:00 AM
No kidding. Kelly looked pretty good to me this year. Wallace didn't have the prettiest delivery but made play after play vs us. Thank goodness for Nickoe or Wallace would have made one more big play vs us.

State fans need to stfu about their new guy too. I got a feeling the more y'all trash him....the more likely he is to set a freshman SEC passing record in the 2016 egg bowl.

FISHDAWG
12-08-2015, 08:55 AM
well they haven't struggled to bad at QB the last several years

RougeDawg
12-08-2015, 08:56 AM
Wasn't he a 4 star? The CL write up basically says he was just a 3 star but we have a 5 star coming in next year to replace him.

He's a 3 star now but was definitely a highly touted 4 star guy on "Signing Day"!!!

Jack Lambert
12-08-2015, 08:59 AM

Eventually it will catch up because they will get a flop and they have been doing this since Ely left and they have had some flops plus if they lose any scholarship after the NCAA they will have no depth at all.

Dawgface
12-08-2015, 09:14 AM

Lol. Ain't that the truth.

Eric Nies Grind Time
12-08-2015, 09:22 AM
If Shea Patterson is a bust by all means feel free to laugh at them, but Bo Wallace and Chad Kelly have both been really good at Ole Miss.

mic
12-08-2015, 09:27 AM
The juco route seems to be working pretty good for them
Kincaid was a 4star that's just the CL being the CL... Shit all they talked about was how dominate he was at the elite 11 ..
It's another casualty from that "program changing" class they had.

Really Clark?
12-08-2015, 09:29 AM
They have had some good transfers. Some not so good. They have yet to develop a high school QB they have targeted since Eli. Whether they care or not is irrelevant. The original post stands and didn't make any reference to the last two QB's. They have been poor at targeting and/or developing good QB's. If they keep getting good play from the transfers it won't matter, if they get hurt then the lack of depth can really hurt.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
12-08-2015, 10:07 AM
They "could" care less but the question is "will they care less?"

tcdog70
12-08-2015, 10:29 AM
why should the develop a QB Buddy Stevens at Scooba will furnish them a QB. the last 3 out of four have been from Scooba Tech and they have another one on the way.

deltadawg99
12-08-2015, 11:01 AM
I could be wrong but Kincade may have won the elite 11 national QB camp when he was a senior. Only reason I remember that is because ESPN showed it as a tv series and he wore OM eye black the whole time.

They could be really screwed if Kelly turns pro. I've heard rumblings that Uncle Jim thinks he showed go because his stock isn't going to get any higher and because he is losing several weapons and most of his OL.

jumbo
12-08-2015, 11:34 AM
If Shea Patterson is a bust by all means feel free to laugh at them, but Bo Wallace and Chad Kelly have both been really good at Ole Miss.

this