PDA

View Full Version : Funny how hypocrisy has no boundaries at nmu!

BorneDawg
12-07-2015, 10:24 PM
Just saw where they're renaming their Christmas celebration to hotty snotty holidays because the old one was too Christian. But just a week ago there was 2 articles on saint bucky and how they have such a godly football program and school. Ungodliest bunch of heathen I've ever seen!

FanninDawg
12-08-2015, 12:42 PM
http://dailycaller.com/2015/12/08/ole-miss-rebrands-christmas-party-because-christmas-implies-too-much-christianity/

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
12-08-2015, 12:45 PM
Holy Shit...f'n pathetic. Fundamentally change America.

Percho
12-08-2015, 12:50 PM
The Rev should refuse to take his team to the sugar.

MetEdDawg
12-08-2015, 01:01 PM
Just saw where they're renaming their Christmas celebration to hotty snotty holidays because the old one was too Christian. But just a week ago there was 2 articles on saint bucky and how they have such a godly football program and school. Ungodliest bunch of heathen I've ever seen!

Haiti is about to meet its tourism quota for the next decade.

scottycameron
12-08-2015, 01:02 PM
http://dailycaller.com/2015/12/08/ole-miss-rebrands-christmas-party-because-christmas-implies-too-much-christianity/

holy cow, read that article, it's hilarious. A part of it says that in'13 students were forced into re-education because they laughed at the wrong time during a gay play. OM has liberals monitoring when you laugh at plays. Talk about Nazi germany, lol. I'd expect that type of society behavior in california or new york, but not in the south. A little too close to Starkville for me. Note to self: never watch a movie in Oxford.

BeardoMSU
12-08-2015, 01:05 PM
holy cow, read that article, it's hilarious. A part of it says that in'13 students were forced into re-education because they laughed at the wrong time during a gay play. OM has liberals monitoring when you laugh at plays. Talk about Nazi germany, lol. I'd expect that type of society behavior in california or new york, but not in the south. A little too close to Starkville for me. Note to self: never watch a movie in Oxford.
Those were football players, and they did more than laugh...

TUSK
12-08-2015, 01:19 PM
Those were football players, and they did more than laugh...

damn, Beard that cat just painted himself into a corner... and talk bout "rewriting history"... geesh

Political Hack
12-08-2015, 01:20 PM

They were yelling gay slurs at an on-stage college kid during the middle of a play. I don't think that's the south you want.

scottycameron
12-08-2015, 02:43 PM
damn, Beard that cat just painted himself into a corner... and talk bout "rewriting history"... geesh

what are you talking about, tider?

mstatefan91
12-08-2015, 02:45 PM
what are you talking about, tider?

You "re-wrote history" by making it sound like it was just a random group of college students laughing at a play...

scottycameron
12-08-2015, 02:53 PM
They were yelling gay slurs at an on-stage college kid during the middle of a play. I don't think that's the south you want.

not in my kinda south, for sure. These Libs ever figure out how to read minds we're all screwed.
But like I said, I don't plan on attending any events in oxford with the PC police undercover in the audience. I'm pretty good at controlling laughing or crying but I ain't taking no chances, lol., My luck, I'd let a grin sneak out while one of the nazis was eyeing me. You ever see the movie inglorius bastards? All it takes is a slight slip and they got you. I'll just stay on the starkville side of the berlin wall, thank you very much. Knock yourself out over there in oxfart.

starkvegasdawg
12-08-2015, 02:54 PM
You "re-wrote history" by making it sound like it was just a random group of college students laughing at a play...
Wasn't baby spice one of those in attendance and the reason it got covered up?

scottycameron
12-08-2015, 02:55 PM

geez, you don't think I wrote the article do you? Trust me that kid ain't me, couldn'r be farther from it.

BrunswickDawg
12-08-2015, 02:56 PM
If memory serves, it was the whole "Best Crootin' Class Evvaaaaa!"

BeardoMSU
12-08-2015, 02:57 PM
not in my kinda south, for sure. These Libs ever figure out how to read minds we're all screwed.
But like I said, I don't plan on attending any events in oxford with the PC police undercover in the audience. I'm pretty good at controlling laughing or crying but I ain't taking no chances, lol., My luck, I'd let a grin sneak out while one of the nazis was eyeing me. You ever see the movie inglorius bastards? All it takes is a slight slip and they got you. I'll just stay on the starkville side of the berlin wall, thank you very much. Knock yourself out over there in oxfart.

Uh, Wut.....?

http://reactiongif.org/wp-content/uploads/GIF/2014/10/Confused-GIF.gif

BeardoMSU
12-08-2015, 03:00 PM

I believe so. The players' story were that the jeers came from a group of students behind where they were sitting, and they were innocent...

TSUNami
12-08-2015, 03:09 PM
Meanwhile our students are enjoying a nice fall week before Christmas break.

mstatefan91
12-08-2015, 03:13 PM
Meanwhile our students are enjoying a nice fall week before Christmas break.

If by "enjoying a nice fall week before Christmas break" you mean "losing their minds over finals and suffering from sleep deprivation," then yes, yes they are. lol

TSUNami
12-08-2015, 04:23 PM
If by "enjoying a nice fall week before Christmas break" you mean "losing their minds over finals and suffering from sleep deprivation," then yes, yes they are. lol

LOL I was imagining it was a week earlier than now. Only a few days from freedom at least.

Quaoarsking
12-08-2015, 04:38 PM
If Oxford's too liberal for you, you aren't going to like Starkville.

ScoobaDawg
12-09-2015, 12:55 AM
Everyone should send a tweet to the writer about how offensive the words "Ole Miss" is...

I redid my signature because I re-looked. they had the meaning of Ole Miss up until late 2012.

BeardoMSU
12-09-2015, 12:59 AM
If Oxford's too liberal for you, you aren't going to like Starkville.

He sure ain't....