PDA

View Full Version : Obsession is not good for your soul Rebs

BrunswickDawg
12-07-2015, 06:05 PM
I know they reealllyyyyy don't give two shits about poor ole Little brother, but trolling the Twitter feed of the bowl we are playing in is a little bit of a tell.

Check out @BelkBowl on Twitter and you will see what I mean. A number of them are the usual suspects.

SDDawg
12-07-2015, 06:14 PM
I know they reealllyyyyy don't give two shits about poor ole Little brother, but trolling the Twitter feed of the bowl we are playing in is a little bit of a tell.

Check out @BelkBowl on Twitter and you will see what I mean. A number of them are the usual suspects.

What's hilarious to me is that Belk Bowl account basically handed their ass to them on a couple of those posts... off-topic maybe but that Belk Bowl Twitter account is pretty damned entertaining.

starkvegasdawg
12-07-2015, 06:25 PM
That is the saddest thing I've ever seen.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
12-07-2015, 06:41 PM
off-topic maybe but that Belk Bowl Twitter account is pretty damned entertaining.
F'n hilarious with the edits to the vines and vid clips...

msstate7
12-07-2015, 06:57 PM
Do they not realize they lose a ton this year... They could be begging for the belk next season

SDDawg
12-07-2015, 07:34 PM
Do they not realize they lose a ton this year... They could be begging for the belk next season

Sweet baby Jesus let them miss a bowl next year and may Shea be hot garbage. Would be the gift that keeps on giving all year...

BossDawg
12-07-2015, 08:08 PM

I'm not about to look at what they're tweeting, but I can imagine some of the pompous garbage they're saying. They are truly a pathetic bunch. I've always said that there aren't any actual UMiss fans, rather, it's just people who hate MSU. I transferred from State to UMiss and during orientation I swear to you all we talked about for the first 40 or so minutes was MSU. It turned into a huge circle jerk about how UMiss was the "flagship" (shocker) that evolved into everybody trying to convince themselves about how far above State they are. It was simply pathetic.

One of my favorite things to talk about is the glaring academic differences between the universities. I've said it before, but I wish there was some way I could prove just how simple the work was at UMiss and that I'm not being biased. Put it this way, I didn't work at all while I was at State. I was living off of student loans and devoting 100% of my time to studying. By the time I transferred my GPA was around 2.7, and I also landed a full time job. Long story short, while at UMiss I was working full time and rocking a 4.0 GPA, making the Chancellor's list. I swear it was like a community college. Harvard of the South? Buuuuuuuuuullshit!!!