PDA

View Full Version : Dak, Fitz, and EStaley

archdog
12-07-2015, 01:43 PM
Dak's last game is going to be something I really want to see, but I wonder if Dan would take this opportunity to give Fitz and Staley a chance to play some meaningful minutes during the first half of the game. I want to see Dak go for 550 yards and 8 tds as much as anyone, but I would also like to see a hint of our offense for next year. What do you guys think?

Ifyouonlyknew
12-07-2015, 01:46 PM
No. You play to win the game. Those guys have 3yrs to take meaningful snaps this is Dak's show until he's gone.

Jarius
12-07-2015, 01:47 PM
I think he will play Dak until the game is decided one way or another. He knows the fans are mad at him right now and farting around in a bowl game with backup qbs that could lose you the game would not go over well.

JoseBrown
12-07-2015, 01:57 PM
I think he will play Dak until the game is decided one way or another. He knows the fans are mad at him right now and farting around in a bowl game with backup qbs that could lose you the game would not go over well.

No shit! I'd hate to finish just like last year. Losing 3 of last 4. To Bama, UNM and bowl game. Dak will play until it's decided!

sleepy dawg
12-07-2015, 02:02 PM
No. You play to win the game. Those guys have 3yrs to take meaningful snaps this is Dak's show until he's gone.

I sure am agreeing with a lot of posters the past few days, but... this... YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME.... YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME... YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
12-07-2015, 02:12 PM
???? WTH This is Dak's LAST GAME AS A COLLEGE FOOTBALL PLAYER. Some of these post.....sheeesh

SDDawg
12-07-2015, 02:12 PM

This makes sense, but I think many are hoping for a big lead early so we can see more of the new guys. Probably wishful thinking and getting ahead of ourselves, but folks are excited to watch these guys get ready for the future.

Ifyouonlyknew
12-07-2015, 02:13 PM
This makes sense, but I think many are hoping for a big lead early so we can see more of the new guys. Probably wishful thinking and getting ahead of ourselves, but folks are excited to watch these guys get ready for the future.

Of course we all want that scenario but that isn't what the OP was saying.

starkvegasdawg
12-07-2015, 02:32 PM
We don't play underclassmen over seniors.

sleepy dawg
12-07-2015, 02:35 PM

You think many are hoping for a big lead early? And how does that differ from any game ever?

archdog
12-07-2015, 02:39 PM
OP removes his statement. Sheesh guys. Who the hell is saying we are playing for the loss? Dak will get his, but I see no issue with letting staley come in and run show for a possession when we have the lead, but still want to score some points. Fitz too for that matter.

We play to win every game, except the egg bowl and bama.

SDDawg
12-07-2015, 02:50 PM
You think many are hoping for a big lead early? And how does that differ from any game ever?

Probably doesn't. This thread seems a lot more contentious than it ought to be though.

mic
12-07-2015, 03:06 PM
They will and should get basically all the snaps in bowl practice ..

DawgHouseUnited
12-07-2015, 04:21 PM
Is Staley playing bball right now? I remember where he did warmups with the bball team earlier.

Ifyouonlyknew
12-07-2015, 04:24 PM
Is Staley playing bball right now? I remember where he did warmups with the bball team earlier.

He is but he won't miss any bowl practices or team meetings.

Blackout
12-07-2015, 04:29 PM
1. Win the game

2. Look good doing it

3. Once 1 and 2 are firmly in place let Dak and the seniors have their walkoff moment. When we're up 30 in the 4th quarter.

DanDority
12-07-2015, 04:43 PM
We don't play underclassmen over seniors.

END OF DISCUSSION!

RealHastings
12-07-2015, 11:21 PM
Some of these post.....sheeesh

It's been rough around here the few. Dak plays the whole game.