PDA

View Full Version : Request..

CadaverDawg
12-07-2015, 11:45 AM
Guys, I think we can all agree that our recruiting (especially on the OL) needs to improve. It also appears very clear that Mullen and Hevesy will remain at MSU for the 2016 season.

That being said, let's try to turn the page a little from the Hevesy hate and Mullen frustration. We have beaten that shit to death, and it's making the board probably the worst it's ever been.

Mullen knows his recruiting is being watched like a hawk, so instead of freaking out over every tweet or over every commit/decommit, let's let it all play out and see what kind of class we finish with. Maybe Mullen & Hevesy surprise us, who knows.

Maybe we could start breaking down the bowl opponent position group by position group...or discuss the Hoops team up to this point & moving forward for those of us that have been in football mode...baseball expectations...anything. Anything except more Hevesy & Mullen.

I may be alone in this, but judging by the PM's about the current status of the board, I'm hoping many agree. We've always been a level headed board until recently....this year's OM loss & some coaching "rumors" have sent this place into a tailspin. Let's get back on track, gentlemen.

Hail State?

ShotgunDawg
12-07-2015, 11:55 AM
Good post Cadaver.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
12-07-2015, 11:56 AM
nm

CarolinaDawgs
12-07-2015, 11:56 AM
http://www.sharegif.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/6-anchorman-quotes-burgundy.gif

AROB44
12-07-2015, 11:58 AM
Thanks for this. I have (noticed past tense) really enjoyed this board, but it has become unreadable lately. Sure hope it changes back.

LC Dawg
12-07-2015, 12:01 PM
I agree. It has gotten exhausting.
Dak Prescott has one more game as a Bulldog. Let's reflect on what Dak has meant to our program.

thf24
12-07-2015, 12:01 PM
Great post. Thanks for being a voice of reason among the prominent members (and others, you know who you are) over the past week, Cadaver. It's helped keep the board at least somewhat readable.

Jack Lambert
12-07-2015, 12:02 PM
Thanks for this. I have (noticed past tense) really enjoyed this board, but it has become unreadable lately. Sure hope it changes back.

It was starting to feel like SPS.

Blackout
The board has become "unbearable" because the ending of the season with the non-competitive home Egg Bowl, nonchalant Dan, links to every school, and our current signees.

Now, I agree that since this is all been plainly made aware we can all agree to see how these next few weeks play out and reassess in the new year. But don't ANYONE act as if the frustration at the current state of affairs is not justified.

Lets see how bowl prep and the game go and recruiting over the next month and see if our future is any brighter.

coastratdog
1+++++

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
12-07-2015, 12:04 PM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to CadaverDawg again.

Taog Redloh
12-07-2015, 12:08 PM
Just my opinion and all, but you moderators could try sending a few posters on a vacation for a while, and I'm not talking about the ones certain mods dislike, I'm talking about the REAL troublemakers. There's only about 5 of them. That would handle 90% of the problems.

I used to think this board, for all of Coach34's faults, was better because the posters GENUINELY CARED about MSU, even though we don't always all agree on the best methods to show that. I'm starting to question this.

Yeah yeah I know, I'm just goat/bipolar/ho he harr harr LULZ, so take it or leave it.

ChevChelios
12-07-2015, 12:12 PM
Just my opinion and all, but you moderators could try sending a few posters on a vacation for a while, and I'm not talking about the ones certain mods dislike, I'm talking about the REAL troublemakers. There's only about 5 of them. That would handle 90% of the problems.

I used to think this board, for all of Coach34's faults, was better because the posters GENUINELY CARED about MSU, even though we don't always all agree on the best methods to show that. I'm starting to question this.

Yeah yeah I know, I'm just goat/bipolar/ho he harr harr LULZ, so take it or leave it.

Agree.

Jack Lambert
12-07-2015, 12:13 PM

I got locked for 7 days. It came at a good week. I was out of town and it was the week after the Bama game.

KentuckyDawg13
12-07-2015, 12:14 PM
And stop the obsession with TSUN. Who cares what they say/do/etc.

Good post.

Guys, I think we can all agree that our recruiting (especially on the OL) needs to improve. It also appears very clear that Mullen and Hevesy will remain at MSU for the 2016 season.

That being said, let's try to turn the page a little from the Hevesy hate and Mullen frustration. We have beaten that shit to death, and it's making the board probably the worst it's ever been.

Mullen knows his recruiting is being watched like a hawk, so instead of freaking out over every tweet or over every commit/decommit, let's let it all play out and see what kind of class we finish with. Maybe Mullen & Hevesy surprise us, who knows.

Maybe we could start breaking down the bowl opponent position group by position group...or discuss the Hoops team up to this point & moving forward for those of us that have been in football mode...baseball expectations...anything. Anything except more Hevesy & Mullen.

I may be alone in this, but judging by the PM's about the current status of the board, I'm hoping many agree. We've always been a level headed board until recently....this year's OM loss & some coaching "rumors" have sent this place into a tailspin. Let's get back on track, gentlemen.

Hail State?

SDDawg
12-07-2015, 12:15 PM
If we can't rally behind "Win the Bowl Game" and "Finish Strong on NSD" there is really no point to the board. I agree CD, let's get after it.

Liverpooldawg
12-07-2015, 12:15 PM

Hail State?

EXCELLENT.

CadaverDawg
12-07-2015, 12:18 PM
http://www.sharegif.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/6-anchorman-quotes-burgundy.gif

Haha ISWYDT

bulldawg28
12-07-2015, 12:28 PM
Great post!!!

maroonmania
12-07-2015, 12:38 PM
Sounds good. Haven't had a lot positive to talk about for a while now seemingly other than the epic Arkansas game.

BulldogBear
12-07-2015, 12:47 PM

Hail State?

Yes please. I don't want to hurt recruiting by undoing our own staff, making fun of recruits names, and other things I've seen recently.

Oh and... "you must spread rep around, etc, etc, blah...:

starkvegasdawg
12-07-2015, 12:54 PM
Although I agree with you, something tells me that this will be the result:

http://betanews.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/Denied-e1323804074518-300x241.jpg

ClawjoDawg
12-07-2015, 12:59 PM

Hail State?

Have you ever sat in a meeting where things sort of go off track? Nothing is getting accomplished and you just want the meeting to end because it feels like a total waste of time and energy. There is a lot of discussion with some agreement as well as disagreement. There are some reasonable comments and some ridiculous comments, but the meeting needs to end. All of a sudden, someone makes a suggestion on a way forward that makes most of the meeting participants think hey, that's perfect! The meeting adjourns and most everyone goes forth to have more fun!

Thanks for the perfect suggestion.

Liverpooldawg
12-07-2015, 01:03 PM
The board has become "unbearable" because the ending of the season with the non-competitive home Egg Bowl, nonchalant Dan, links to every school, and our current signees.

Now, I agree that since this is all been plainly made aware we can all agree to see how these next few weeks play out and reassess in the new year. But don't ANYONE act as if the frustration at the current state of affairs is not justified.

Lets see how bowl prep and the game go and recruiting over the next month and see if our future is any brighter.
Jeez. I guess you won't agree to the request then?

PendingTransaction
12-07-2015, 01:17 PM
Yeah! Let's start a campaign to erect a statue of Mullen. And we need to decide if it will depict him chewing on his play card or holding Hevesy's hand.

CadaverDawg
12-07-2015, 01:26 PM
Yeah! Let's start a campaign to erect a statue of Mullen. And we need to decide if it will depict him chewing on his play card or holding Hevesy's hand.

Looking at your post history, this post shouldn't surprise anyone.

notsofarawaydawg
12-07-2015, 01:36 PM
Looks like we need to more of this on this board to eliminate certain situations.

http://www.blackbearadventure.com/upload/images/360-ontario-black-bear.jpg

basedog
12-07-2015, 01:46 PM
Well said Clint. But this board has become a hate board, here we are with 6th straight bowl appearances and a chance to be 9-4 but yet the agenda want stop.

Coach007
12-07-2015, 01:56 PM
We also have to take into account the names we actually got to campus that are no longer here. The well ran dry this season. Dan knows, for sure not hear say, that he has a great team next year... if the OL is up to the task.

And that's not coming from Bruce, ole miss grad and ball sack carrier, Feldman.

OL will be improved next season.

K9 Avenger
12-07-2015, 03:15 PM

Hail State?

Timely and well done....thanks.

Dawg61
12-07-2015, 03:36 PM
Alright whose the whiny little bitch that's been PMing Cadaver? This is Dan's medicine for embarrassing MSU by having his agent whore him out to every job opening. Board needs to stay as is so Dan will realize his mistake.

ShotgunDawg
12-07-2015, 03:45 PM
Alright whose the whiny little bitch that's been PMing Cadaver? This is Dan's medicine for embarrassing MSU by having his agent whore him out to every job opening. Board needs to stay as is so Dan will realize his mistake.

Part of me agrees with this & much of me agrees with Cadaver.

I think the program is in good shape to at least stay competitive, but it did feel like Mullen embarrassed the university by what he did. So people, including Stricklin, may say that fans are ridiculous for feeling that way, but perception is reality & Mullen being to every open job made feel embarrassed for my school

Barking 13
12-07-2015, 03:46 PM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to CadaverDawg again.

JohnnyQuid
12-07-2015, 03:57 PM

you think Dan is gonna realize his "mistakes" cos of things a handful of retards yell about on a message board? that's comical.

so let's make it insufferable and spam the same negative shit so Dan will read and learn his lesson. jesus.

NCDawg
12-07-2015, 04:03 PM
I think what got everybody so down in the dumps was seeing our OL get totally outmanned by both Alabama and Ole Miss. If we could ever get our OL competitive in the big games, I think our outlook would be vastly improved, and we would feel like there is hope for the future.

tireddawg
12-07-2015, 04:10 PM
Thanks for this. I have (noticed past tense) really enjoyed this board, but it has become unbearable lately. Sure hope it changes back.

FIFY

Dawg61
12-07-2015, 04:24 PM
you think Dan is gonna realize his "mistakes" cos of things a handful of retards yell about on a message board? that's comical.

so let's make it insufferable and spam the same negative shit so Dan will read and learn his lesson. jesus.

It's been three days since Miami hired Richt. One week of bitching is acceptable.

idog
12-07-2015, 04:44 PM
funny how Todd4State has been silent in this thread... if i see his name in a thread now my reflex is to start actually working again.

signed// junior member

Dawgtini
12-07-2015, 04:49 PM
funny how Todd4State has been silent in this thread... if i see his name in a thread now my reflex is to start actually working again.

signed// junior member

great. Now I have to start working again.