PDA

View Full Version : Hey, I need someone who can give me step by step on posting

gravedigger
08-03-2013, 07:06 PM
videos and pictures. I got a number of plays on my iphone from practice and I have some other pictures of the stadium expansion on a galaxy phone that are pretty good. taken from low to the left of the student section back towards the north west corner of the bowled in side.

HELP!

These files are too big to email from my att or gmail accounts. Coach tried to help me earlier and said some of you may know.

hacker
08-03-2013, 09:11 PM
Get dropbox, upload everything there, then share the links here. It's in the Google Play store.

Alternatively, you can upload the pictures to http://www.imgur.com without downloading any apps, but they don't support video. You could use youtube for video.

CadaverDawg
08-03-2013, 10:23 PM
Gravedigger, did Hacker's info work for you? I'm sure I'm not the only one that would love to see those pics and videos.

Let us know if you're still having trouble. I'm not good enough with technology to help you, but looks like Hacker is.

gravedigger
08-03-2013, 10:43 PM
Going to have to go the u tube route. Hate that. Wanted this to be simpler. You'll get them eventually.

Didn't think it would b this tough but the videos are 50 k and email won't work.

Thanks for the patience.

Dawg61
08-04-2013, 08:09 AM
Hacker is right, get "Dropbox". It'll explain to you how to use it.