PDA

View Full Version : Gonna be interesting...

ShotgunDawg
12-07-2015, 09:18 AM
I've heard that Ole Miss may have as many as 13 players that will be ineligible for the Sugar Bowl.

Lots of big exams being taken this week in Oxford, if those players even care that much.

msstate7
12-07-2015, 09:31 AM
I just hope Kelly, adeboyejo, engram, and Conner are among them... Not so much for bowl game, but next year

drummerdawg
12-07-2015, 09:33 AM
I just hope Kelly, adeboyejo, engram, and Conner are among them... Not so much for bowl game, but next year

All my bear friends are saying Kelly already told Freeze he's coming back.

ScottH
12-07-2015, 09:41 AM
I've heard that Ole Miss may have as many as 13 players that will be ineligible for the Sugar Bowl.

Lots of big exams being taken this week in Oxford, if those players even care that much.

Anyone that wants to play will be eligible I imagine.

Coach34
12-07-2015, 09:43 AM
Conner is an interesting one- about to have his 2nd knee surgery. Does he go pro to not risk anymore injuries playing for low wages- or stay in college risking injury for those low wages to try and shoot for moving into Round 1?

MetEdDawg
12-07-2015, 09:49 AM
Conner is an interesting one- about to have his 2nd knee surgery. Does he go pro to not risk anymore injuries playing for low wages- or stay in college risking injury for those low wages to try and shoot for moving into Round 1?

He has to go in my opinion. They lose a bunch off of that team and he's not going to get as much help next year in that secondary. He needs to go now and get the pay raise.

starkvegasdawg
12-07-2015, 09:55 AM
Anyone that wants to play will be eligible I imagine.

I doubt the Kimdashians...especially lil kim...has seen the inside of a classroom since his freshman year.

mic
12-07-2015, 10:02 AM
Sugar bowl .... They all play.
Music city... I had the over under set at 4.5 I think it would have gone way over that..

Coach34
12-07-2015, 10:02 AM
Conner and 1 other will be out due to surgery

ScottH
12-07-2015, 10:06 AM
Conner and 1 other will be out due to surgery

Fadol Brown

jumbo
12-07-2015, 10:55 AM
Sugar bowl .... They all play.
Music city... I had the over under set at 4.5 I think it would have gone way over that..

I agree. Since they made it to the NY6 all the big names will play

Liverpooldawg
12-07-2015, 11:17 AM
They will play and if anyone is academically ineligible it will be someone you never heard of or someone that Freeze judges to be expendable.

RealHastings
12-07-2015, 11:19 AM
I've heard that Ole Miss may have as many as 13 players that will be ineligible for the Sugar Bowl

Interesting. Debating on if I should go ahead and jump on OkSt at +7. I already thought that was a good pick to begin with, but now, even if these players are able to play, there's always the chance that they won't be able to and if that happens it will pretty much be free money. Probably worth the risk.

ETA: I like OkSt +7 regardless. If OM is missing players, that's just gravy.

NYDawg
12-07-2015, 01:10 PM
All my bear friends are saying Kelly already told Freeze he's coming back.

I'm sure that Freeze is trying to convince recruits and boosters that Kelly will return, which is ironic given how his recruitment went last year. In any case, it's hardly settled. If anything, it sounds like he'll go pro if he gets some decent feedback from the NFL.

drummerdawg
12-07-2015, 01:25 PM
I'm sure that Freeze is trying to convince recruits and boosters that Kelly will return, which is ironic given how his recruitment went last year. In any case, it's hardly settled. If anything, it sounds like he'll go pro if he gets some decent feedback from the NFL.

To my surprise, the last draft projections I saw didn't even him have him listed and they had Dak going in the 3rd round. That was about a week ago so idk if things changed.

EAVdog
12-07-2015, 01:33 PM
Final Grades won't be posted until after the Bowl game.

Do you think they are a bunch of novices at this?