PDA

View Full Version : Mullen take notes on what Iowa is doing in a big game.

Rayburn8
12-05-2015, 11:13 PM
Three deep passes in back to back drives. One went for a TD. Iowa offensive coordinator showing his ball in the Big Ten Championship.

ShotgunDawg
12-05-2015, 11:21 PM
They've only scored 13 points.

Oh, how I wish some of you could see Alabama play Iowa in a semi-final. Oh how I wish.....

Unfortunately, it's going to be set up where Bama plays Oklahoma and Clemson plays the Big 10 team.

Rayburn8
12-05-2015, 11:28 PM
They've only scored 13 points.

Oh, how I wish some of you could see Alabama play Iowa in a semi-final. Oh how I wish.....

Unfortunately, it's going to be set up where Bama plays Oklahoma and Clemson plays the Big 10 team.

I'm not saying they are a good team. I think Bama would destroy them. But I am more so complementing the Iowa playcalling compared to our own in big games.

I see Iowa the same way I looked at us last year. A really good team, a top ten team, but not a playoff team.

TUSK
12-05-2015, 11:29 PM
I wish Michigan State, Iowa and Ohio State would all get into the playoffs w/ Bammer....

War Machine Dawg
12-05-2015, 11:40 PM
I wish Michigan State, Iowa and Ohio State would all get into the playoffs w/ Bammer....

Want no part of Clemson, I see.

TUSK
12-05-2015, 11:45 PM
Want no part of Clemson, I see.

nope, they have the type QB that can beat Bammer...

Okie scares me more, though.

at this point, I'll take a "cheap" national championship...

War Machine Dawg
12-05-2015, 11:48 PM
nope, they have the type QB that can beat Bammer...

Okie scares me more, though.

at this point, I'll take a "cheap" national championship...

Hahaha, don't blame you. If it were State, I'd be rooting for the weakest field possible too.

TUSK
12-05-2015, 11:50 PM
Hahaha, don't blame you. If it were State, I'd be rooting for the weakest field possible too.

Nice...

You have the Force with you, I see...

you should come over to the Dark Side...

have a freakin point.

Liverpooldawg
12-05-2015, 11:58 PM
Three deep passes in back to back drives. One went for a TD. Iowa offensive coordinator showing his ball in the Big Ten Championship.

Really? They scored 13 points and lost.