PDA

View Full Version : Mugshots in Davis Wade?

Political Hack
08-03-2013, 04:22 PM
Apparently DWS is going to be selling mugshots burgers.

Get rid of the ass cups and everything's looking up.

Dawg61
08-03-2013, 05:08 PM
Wow!! That is awesome for us and for Mugshots. I worked there for a little during school. That place is owned by nice people that put out some bad ass cheeseburgers and beer-battered fries! I'm glad to hear their business is doing so well.

FlabLoser
08-03-2013, 05:10 PM
Sweet.

bobcat91
08-03-2013, 10:21 PM
Now if they would sell an edible hot dog, then we may have turned a corner. Worst Hot Dog ever. I know it's a reach, but maybe Stricklin can actually try the stuff we sell before experimenting on the fans. Carolina Pride Sucks. How about letting Little Dooeys BBQ give it a try as well. The Dreamland stuff was dry and flavorless.

CadaverDawg
08-03-2013, 10:27 PM
Apparently DWS is going to be selling mugshots burgers.

Get rid of the ass cups and everything's looking up.

Hell yea, that's great news. As you guys said, get some stink-free cups and some non-Vienna hot dogs and we'll be in business.

I'm planning to go straight Si Robertson in Davis Wade this season, with a Tupperware cup in my back pocket if that's the only way I can enjoy a coke.

sleepy dawg
08-04-2013, 10:30 AM
Will these actually be sold in all the concession stands? There is plenty of great food sold by individual vendors on the lower east side away from the actual concession stands. If they aren't going to sell them in the upper deck concessions, it doesn't do me any good.

Currently there is no real food I want to eat in the concessions in the upper deck. The nachos are the only thing I will eat, which sucks when you're looking for lunch or supper.

CadaverDawg
08-04-2013, 10:38 AM
Will these actually be sold in all the concession stands? There is plenty of great food sold by individual vendors on the lower east side away from the actual concession stands. If they aren't going to sell them in the upper deck concessions, it doesn't do me any good.

Currently there is no real food I want to eat in the concessions in the upper deck. The nachos are the only thing I will eat, which sucks when you're looking for lunch or supper.

Yea, I sat up there during the Arkansas game last year, and you're right. It's like if you're in the upper deck you only get the following choices.... Coke, Hot dog, Nachos, Skittles.