PDA

View Full Version : How do the bowls shake out if

Dawgology
12-05-2015, 03:07 PM
Alabama loses. Who will play UNM if Baylor loses today?

SDDawg
12-05-2015, 03:09 PM
I think someone posted this on a prior thread on the board and explained how the Big-12 selection works. All I remember is that TCU wasn't possible, was it Oklahoma State in that case? Not 100% sure.

Quaoarsking
12-05-2015, 04:52 PM
Oklahoma State is being reported as Sugar Bowl bound. I thought it would be up to the Committee technically, though I'm sure they'll rank OSU ahead of TCU anyway.

If Florida pulls the upset, they'll go the Sugar, Alabama will fall to another NY6 bowl (Peach probably?), and Ole Miss will go to the Citrus.

SDDawg
12-05-2015, 04:59 PM
Oklahoma State is being reported as Sugar Bowl bound. I thought it would be up to the Committee technically, though I'm sure they'll rank OSU ahead of TCU anyway.

If Florida pulls the upset, they'll go the Sugar, Alabama will fall to another NY6 bowl (Peach probably?), and Ole Miss will go to the Citrus.

Based on the game we've seen so far, OM's dreams of Sugar may die on the field in Atlanta today. Personally, that's what I'm rooting for even though the playoff will be shit. Go Gators.

maroonmania
12-05-2015, 05:17 PM
Based on the game we've seen so far, OM's dreams of Sugar may die on the field in Atlanta today. Personally, that's what I'm rooting for even though the playoff will be shit. Go Gators.

Anything that keeps AL out of the playoff is great with me. I'm sick of everything Crimson Tide. And if it keeps OM out of the Sugar, all the better.

HSVDawg
12-05-2015, 05:17 PM
If Florida wins they get locked into the Sugar. Bama would fall out of the playoff mix and therefore fall to the Citrus. Ole Miss would then also fall into the same hodge podge of all the other West teams (except Auburn) as well as UT and UGA for the remaining bowls other than Bham and Independence, which UK and Auburn are locked into already.

mic
12-05-2015, 05:29 PM
If UF plays this late into the 4th and has a shot to win, they should get the nod over UM..

Saltydog
12-05-2015, 05:50 PM
moves up in the poll if they lose, none! UM is already ahead of them. No way they surpass UM if they lose today.