PDA

View Full Version : Memphis new coach Mike Norvell

Really Clark?
12-03-2015, 08:20 PM
OC at Arizona State. Looks like Odom messed around and lost that job. If he doesn't get the Mizzou job I would give him a call for DC somewhere.

Lumpy Chucklelips
12-03-2015, 08:55 PM
As great* as they all are, I wonder why no OM assistant ever gets a call to interview?

Really Clark?
12-03-2015, 09:02 PM
They like their bible study/snake handling for beginners group too much to leave. Especially while they are studying Revalations right now. Too intensive of a study to miss.

Todd4State
12-03-2015, 09:08 PM
They like their bible study/snake handling for beginners group too much to leave. Especially while they are studying Revalations right now. Too intensive of a study to miss.

Honestly, I bet a lot of people are concerned about them getting a potential show cause.

Really Clark?
12-03-2015, 09:09 PM
Honestly, I bet a lot of people are concerned about them getting a potential show cause.

Some of that I'm sure but I'm not sure there is someone on staff now who is qualified. Maybe at a lower classification school.

Todd4State
12-03-2015, 09:30 PM
Some of that I'm sure but I'm not sure there is someone on staff now who is qualified. Maybe at a lower classification school.

I could see a Sun Belt school or maybe someone like Tulane looking at Werner. But I agree- they really don't have a lot of noted assistants who are young up and comers.

Really Clark?
12-03-2015, 09:40 PM
I could see a Sun Belt school or maybe someone like Tulane looking at Werner. But I agree- they really don't have a lot of noted assistants who are young up and comers.

The only noted assitant they have had recently that has a shot to eventually get a head gig possibly is Tom Allen, who left to become the USF DC after last year. Rumored that he was the mind behind the defensive game calls at UNM.