PDA

View Full Version : Buzzards starting to circle at The Barn

BrunswickDawg
12-03-2015, 06:02 PM
The Gus Bus hot seat watch is officially on
Boom not expected to be back - and "Auburn has to wonder if they made the right decision 3 years ago..."

http://www.al.com/auburnfootball/index.ssf/2015/12/will_muschamp_unlikely_to_retu.html

Todd4State
12-03-2015, 06:04 PM
It's odd to me that South Carolina even interviewed or is going to interview Muschamp. Didn't do well as a head coach at FLORIDA and then didn't do well as a DC this year.

BrunswickDawg
12-03-2015, 06:12 PM
It's odd to me that South Carolina even interviewed or is going to interview Muschamp. Didn't do well as a head coach at FLORIDA and then didn't do well as a DC this year.
Didn't Spurrier buddy up with Boom and say that he was a really good coach when UF let him go?

Really Clark?
12-03-2015, 06:17 PM
Didn't Spurrier buddy up with Boom and say that he was a really good coach when UF let him go?

He has given Boom a good recommendation to Tanner. And supposedly has reached out to Scott at Clemson to come with him possibly has the OC. His defenses were good at Florida. Offenses were bad. Even the year with all of the injuries and going 4-8 his defense was like 15th in the country and last year 11th. (Scoring). But I would be extremely leery of hiring him as the HC still. He needs to take a lower HC job and show he can run a program first before I would hire him.

djaymsu5
12-03-2015, 06:34 PM
Boom is going to be the DC at Georgia with Smart. Watch!

EAVdog
12-03-2015, 06:59 PM
I know Rhett Lashlee is also being eyed for some HC jobs.