PDA

View Full Version : Questions about Staley

djaymsu5
12-03-2015, 12:26 PM
Is he going to play Small Forward or Power Forward? And since a lot of people are saying Houston is gone is Staley getting Houstons scholarship or how does that work?

Big4Dawg
12-03-2015, 12:29 PM
Staley is already on a football scholarship so need to be on a basketball one. and no idea what position. probably not big enough to play PF but will have to out of need.

SDDawg
12-03-2015, 12:30 PM
I think he will practice and contribute at the 4 spot given our limited depth there and his HS experience (played with back to the basket a lot). Pure speculation though.

djaymsu5
12-03-2015, 12:42 PM
Staley is already on a football scholarship so need to be on a basketball one. and no idea what position. probably not big enough to play PF but will have to out of need.

Thanks! I didn't understand how they did scholarships with two sport athletes or how that worked. I know he played some type of forward in highschool I just didn't know which one. If I had to guess it would be SF though. Just wondering cause until Holman gets back we need some depth at the PF position

djaymsu5
12-03-2015, 12:45 PM
I'm also anxious to see what Stapleton can do at the guard spot next year. He showed a promising freshman year at La Tech.