PDA

View Full Version : Today is one of the worst days in Elitedawgs history

PassInterference
12-03-2015, 07:29 AM
Lotta hand-wringing over 3rd tier assumptions. Some to embarrassing levels.

I'm off to take in something less dramatic. Like the Lifetime movie channel.

starkvegasdawg
12-03-2015, 07:58 AM
If you've been driven to the Lifetime Channel then you need to see about seeking some professional therapy. You're awfully close to being over the edge. I recommend you head to your nearest bar and tell the person behind the counter to start pouring shots of whiskey until you feel better.

lastmajordog
12-03-2015, 08:06 AM
If you've been driven to the Lifetime Channel then you need to see about seeking some professional therapy. You're awfully close to being over the edge. I recommend you head to your nearest bar and tell the person behind the counter to start pouring shots of whiskey until you feel better.

Next step he will be watching "The View"...........then it's time to go visit the nice men in the white jackets....

mparkerfd20
12-03-2015, 08:17 AM

Yep some have proven just how big of idiots some had been saying they were when it comes to anything other than baseball.

Dawgface
12-03-2015, 08:29 AM

Netflix man......no Lifetime crap.

K9 Avenger
12-03-2015, 10:29 AM
bump

MafiaDawg
12-03-2015, 10:36 AM

Yes it's better to keep your mouth closed and have people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt. Some people have completely lost all credibility and embarrassed themselves the last week.

SDDawg
12-03-2015, 10:36 AM

What's on?!

BiscuitEater
12-03-2015, 10:40 AM

Don't know if I have ever seen a thread worse than "Today is one of the worst days in MSU football history" .. at least not in years.

I am really concerned over Todd's mental well being. Especially, when his posts 'morphed' from 'one of the worst' .. to the 'absolute worse'

CarolinaDawgs
12-03-2015, 10:48 AM
This board has been like a Lifetime Movie over the last few weeks..

Main character (Dan) is going about his business and makes a girl (State Fanbase) fall in love. Things are going great and he looks like prince charming after one of the most romantic nights (UPig win) of her (State Fanbase) life. Then he (Dan) doesn't show his full potential (UNM game) and the girl (State Fanbase) takes off and shows she is strong without him and that she can be better off without him. He (Dan) knows that he didn't do right by her and is exhausted from work so he keeps quiet for a few days... He reproaches her with that brash northern charm and how he can't live without her and they live happily ever after.

FIN.

starkvegasdawg
12-03-2015, 10:50 AM
What's on?!

I have no idea but I am going to take a guess it involves one of the following plots:

Girl meets guy. They become more than friends. Guy does something stupid to make girl mad. Right before girl goes back home 2,000 miles away the guy does something so over the top romantic he wins her back.

Girl grew up having problems with her mom. Girl moves away because she hates home and her small town. Something happens back home and girl has to come back home. Ends up patching up her relationship with her mom and enjoying small town life again. Also a 50/50 chance she reunites with her high school crush, too.

Now, that it is Christmas you can have the above plots internmingled with a Christmas theme.

By the way, you can also copy and paste the plots to the Hallmark Channel.

BrunswickDawg
12-03-2015, 10:56 AM
I have no idea but I am going to take a guess it involves one of the following plots:

Girl meets guy. They become more than friends. Guy does something stupid to make girl mad. Right before girl goes back home 2,000 miles away the guy does something so over the top romantic he wins her back.

Girl grew up having problems with her mom. Girl moves away because she hates home and her small town. Something happens back home and girl has to come back home. Ends up patching up her relationship with her mom and enjoying small town life again. Also a 50/50 chance she reunites with her high school crush, too.

Now, that it is Christmas you can have the above plots internmingled with a Christmas theme.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to starkvegasdawg again.

Goat from MSU
12-03-2015, 11:18 AM
Nailed it

AROB44
12-03-2015, 11:30 AM
Don't know if I have ever seen a thread worse than "Today is one of the worst days in MSU football history" .. at least not in years.

I am really concerned over Todd's mental well being. Especially, when his posts 'morphed' from 'one of the worst' .. to the 'absolute worse'

And his job is related to the medical field if I am not mistaken.

Beaver
12-03-2015, 11:38 AM

Girl grew up having problems with her mom. Girl moves away because she hates home and her small town. Something happens back home and girl has to come back home. Ends up killing her mom and enjoying small town life again. Also a 50/50 chance she reunites with her high school crush, too.

Now, that it is Christmas you can have the above plots intermingled with a Christmas theme.

Fixed it for you.

gravedigger
12-03-2015, 11:51 AM

Just by reading the responses, it appears there is a misundertanding.

Op isnt saying its the worst day because mullen is staying. He's saying its the worst day because of the way fans have reacted to it. You know, with unnecessary drama. So much so that watching a highly dramatic channel on tv would wind up seeming less dramatic comparably.

I guess i could be wrong though.

sandwolf
12-03-2015, 11:56 AM

Haha, this guy is most definitely married. I feel your pain.

defiantdog
12-03-2015, 12:08 PM
This thread has brought us to an all time low..... We're talking about the damn lifetime channel.

QuadrupleOption
12-03-2015, 02:28 PM
Bump.

And I totally agree with the original post. Except I won't watch the Lifetime Channel. I'll read Facebook instead - way less drama there as well.