PDA

View Full Version : AJ Brown

NeshobaChuck
12-03-2015, 12:14 AM
Does anybody know were we stand with his recruitment?? Saw on Twitter he said he was starting his recruiting Friday

TUSK
12-03-2015, 12:43 AM
I'm likin' his chances of becoming a PsychoPhant...

JohnnyQuid
12-03-2015, 12:58 AM
Dunno but he's kinda shitting on malik on twitter currently. not that that means anything

drummerdawg
12-03-2015, 01:01 AM
Dunno but he's kinda shitting on malik on twitter currently. not that that means anything

Yea seems like he's got something against him or something.

CrookedLetta
12-03-2015, 06:46 AM
I think he ends up at LSU

msstate7
12-03-2015, 07:32 AM

Dear or Newman?

John Farley
12-03-2015, 07:39 AM
Inspite of what Elephants and white bearded bears in shark outfits think, there is no reason to believe he will be anything but Maroon. Thing is we will have to recruit him harder then anyone. But that's ok too

GreenheadDawg
12-03-2015, 08:22 AM
Well we are competing against other big name schools so our chances aren't great. We usually do better when we recruit against SWAC

GreenheadDawg
12-03-2015, 08:24 AM
And just like that demetric warren CB'd Simmons to the confeds.

msstate7
12-03-2015, 08:25 AM
Well we are competing against other big name schools so our chances aren't great. We usually do better when we recruit against SWAC

Yeah, we've never won recruiting battles for good in-state kids that other sec teams want. Jeez

GreenheadDawg
12-03-2015, 08:36 AM
Yeah, we've never won recruiting battles for good in-state kids that other sec teams want. Jeez

Seldom.

JohnnyQuid
12-03-2015, 09:19 AM
Dear or Newman?

newman

BB30
12-03-2015, 09:20 AM
Seldom.

Is it really enjoyable being negative all of the time? I just don't see how that can be good for you or enjoyable for anyone around you.

GreenheadDawg
12-03-2015, 09:22 AM
Is it really enjoyable being negative all of the time? I just don't see how that can be good for you or enjoyable for anyone around you.

Truth hurts buddy. Some of yall take this message board wayyyyy to seriously. Do you think anything I say or do on this message board effects my real life. Haha Get real dude it's a ****ing message board about ms state athletics

starkvegasdawg
12-03-2015, 09:24 AM
newman

Why would he give a wet fart about Malik Newman?

beretta
12-03-2015, 09:24 AM
SEC recruiting can be nasty....especially when its for OUR in state kids who are truly elite....the 2016 elite kids in our state just happen to be in our backyard.....we lose these guys, there will be more than just egg in dans face, and i think he knows it.....and the recruiting for these elite kids in our backyard is getting nasty....and dan doesnt want to play that game....he doesnt have to do that being the HC at maryland or Miami.....these 4-5 kids in our backyard will define the next few years of our program....not whether we win or lose, but rather the perception of mullen and whether he stays or not, which, if he goes, will set us back...and that is the norm when losing a coach....I hope all these kids stay home with the 'family' and you know they all talk and date the same women.....its gonna take dan staying in good terms with mama to land these kids in our backyard.....and i just don't see it happening....especially with AJ....he seems like a kid who would join the military to see the world if he didn't have god gifted football talents.....i just don't see him staying at home....he likes oregon a lot....

JohnnyQuid
12-03-2015, 09:27 AM

couldn't tell ya. that's why I said not that it really matters originally.

BB30
12-03-2015, 09:28 AM
I figured something to that effect would be your response. And as for taking the message board "wayyy" to seriously, I am pretty sure you have been on a week long melt about our coach and what an 18 year old thinks(I guess this is just your place to vent your "frustrations").

LC Dawg
12-03-2015, 09:35 AM

Has Brown played basketball at Starkville? Maybe he played against Newman at some time. It does seem odd.

HancockCountyDog
12-03-2015, 09:40 AM
Everyone needs to chill. We have AJ's parents in our corner. I wouldn't put him in the Lashley level of confidence, but its real close.

As for Simmons, lets just say that it is going to be a war.

Ifyouonlyknew
12-03-2015, 09:41 AM
I wouldn't worry about AJ.

GreenheadDawg
12-03-2015, 09:43 AM
I figured something to that effect would be your response. And as for taking the message board "wayyy" to seriously, I am pretty sure you have been on a week long melt about our coach and what an 18 year old thinks(I guess this is just your place to vent your "frustrations").

Yep this is the place that I vent my frustrations on our coach and the current direction as a program. But like I said this is a message board about MS state athletics genius. I'm sorry my opinion of our current status is not positive but guess what that's my opinion. If I got here and was bitching about my wife or my job then you would have an argument. But until this board stops being a place for fans to give opinions, whether negative or positive, shut the **** up

Lumpy Chucklelips
12-03-2015, 09:45 AM

BAM!! drops mic and walks away.

Maroonthirteen
12-03-2015, 09:52 AM
He didn't tweet anything different than what has been posted on this very message board regarding Newman. Evidently, AJ follows SEC basketball closely as well.

Maroonthirteen
12-03-2015, 09:54 AM

What about Hill from Columbus? I can see Alabama getting a kid from Columbus over State but not OM. I hope he proves me right.

BB30
12-03-2015, 09:54 AM
Yep this is the place that I vent my frustrations on our coach and the current direction as a program. But like I said this is a message board about MS state athletics genius. I'm sorry my opinion of our current status is not positive but guess what that's my opinion. If I got here and was bitching about my wife or my job then you would have an argument. But until this board stops being a place for fans to give opinions, whether negative or positive, shut the **** up
Duly noted... love your tenacity especially with the ****. I actually think the direction of our program has been on a rise since what 2005-6 but if you can provide evidence that this is not the case than I might just jump on the bandwagon and agenda with ya.

And as for Hill, he will be a dog barring something crazy happening.

Ifyouonlyknew
12-03-2015, 09:56 AM
What about Hill from Columbus? I can see Alabama getting a kid from Columbus over State but not OM. I hope he proves me right.

Not worried at all about Kylin.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
12-03-2015, 09:58 AM

Despite the OM faithful tweeting him at a extreme creep level, I feel VERY confident we get him. ;)

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
12-03-2015, 09:58 AM
And just like that demetric warren CB'd Simmons to the confeds.

http://247sports.com/PlayerInstitution/Leo-Lewis-at-Brookhaven-61223/CurrentExpertPredictions

JohnnyQuid
12-03-2015, 09:59 AM

that's funny,when I wasn't melting sunday you were asking I be banned and saying I was one of the worst posters ever.

glad all opinions are welcome now tho

GreenheadDawg
12-03-2015, 10:04 AM
that's funny,when I wasn't melting sunday you were asking I be banned and saying I was one of the worst posters ever.

glad all opinions are welcome now tho

In all honesty, you said it to me first. I also said it was in good fun and was joking. But yes #ALLOPINIONSMATTER

Dawg-gone-dawgs
12-03-2015, 10:05 AM
I dont trust anything that AH says. He is crooked as the day is long. I got 1st hand experience.

JohnnyQuid
12-03-2015, 10:10 AM
In all honesty, you said it to me first. I also said it was in good fun and was joking. But yes #ALLOPINIONSMATTER

very possible, Saturday and Sunday were a fog. all good haha

cheat2win
12-03-2015, 10:10 AM
AJ and Lashley will be dogs when it is said and done. Simmons and Knott are bigger stretches.

GreenheadDawg
12-03-2015, 10:12 AM
I feel like Simmons is a must have for this class. We have to find a way to get his signature. We will be paper thin on the D-line

ShotgunDawg
12-03-2015, 10:17 AM
Demetric Warren also CBed Leo to LSU last year a couple of days before signing day. He just goes with who has the current momentum. I don't think he has the inside knowledge that people want to think he has.

defiantdog
12-03-2015, 10:26 AM
AJ and Lashley will be dogs when it is said and done. Simmons and Knott are bigger stretches.
Simmons isn't that far of a stretch. Knot doesn't want to stay in state.

Ifyouonlyknew
12-03-2015, 10:36 AM
I still don't think we get Knott but the longer this plays out the better our chances become.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
12-03-2015, 10:39 AM
Demetric Warren also CBed Leo to LSU last year a couple of days before signing day. He just goes with who has the current momentum. I don't think he has the inside knowledge that people want to think he has.

He doesn't.

Blackout
12-03-2015, 10:58 AM
LSU had Landon Collins momma locked up too....

defiantdog
12-03-2015, 11:24 AM
LSU had Landon Collins momma locked up too....
They still have her support