PDA

View Full Version : Greg Carter?

DanDority
12-02-2015, 09:56 PM
How long has he been at SHS? I know he would or should've taught Ware how to play D better than he does.

MSUDawg99
12-02-2015, 10:00 PM
How long has he been at SHS? I know he would or should've taught Ware how to play D better than he does.

RR's fault! Duh! Ha! ******

DanDority
12-02-2015, 10:04 PM
I know we played with piss poor effort on the Defense end of the floor. Damn, you have got to want to play D it is not fun.

SDDawg
12-02-2015, 10:06 PM
On the other hand, Ware is carrying this basketball team right now. They're damn lucky to have him, he's responsible for at least 2 or 3 of the 4 wins they do have.

DanDority
12-02-2015, 10:14 PM
It doesn't matter about how many wins you have right now, if we don't get better Defensively we will Finnish dead LAST in the SEC!

SDDawg
12-02-2015, 10:19 PM
It doesn't matter about how many wins you have right now, if we don't get better Defensively we will Finnish dead LAST in the SEC!

Factual. Unless Malik, Q, Sword, Daniels and Ware absolutely light it up in SEC play consistently this team will get run off the court a lot. I hope Howland has a plan for SEC play and is getting the guys ready. Not seeing that so much yet.

DanDority
12-02-2015, 10:28 PM
Factual. Unless Malik, Q, Sword, Daniels and Ware absolutely light it up in SEC play consistently this team will get run off the court a lot. I hope Howland has a plan for SEC play and is getting the guys ready. Not seeing that so much yet.

This is what has me concerned the most. They aren't putting out effort. I know we don't have anyone who can play but I'd be willing to lose a few of these early games just to prove a point to the seniors who are playing DEFENSE like a dadgumm elementary kid.

Homedawg
12-02-2015, 10:56 PM

About 15 years

DanDority
12-02-2015, 11:25 PM
Not good. Gavin Ware should know how to play D. Do you think he is just not putting the effort in because he knows that their is no one behind him?