PDA

View Full Version : Seeing Muschamp to USCe.

starkvegasdawg
12-02-2015, 05:43 PM
Manny to Auburn.***

Mjoelner34
12-02-2015, 05:46 PM
I'm hearing a rumor at work from LSU fans that Orgeron wants out at LSU and is looking to go back to USCw. Not sure I believe it though after the way he parted ways with them and Pat Hayden is still AD there.

CadaverDawg
12-02-2015, 05:48 PM
Replacing Richt & Spurrier with Smart & Boom has just made the East shittier. Why can't Bama & LSU hire a Smart or Boom?

Liverpooldawg
12-02-2015, 06:10 PM
I'm hearing a rumor at work from LSU fans that Orgeron wants out at LSU and is looking to go back to USCw. Not sure I believe it though after the way he parted ways with them and Pat Hayden is still AD there.

I might believe it. The Ogre loves SC. They actually like him, just not as a head coach.

I seen it dawg
12-02-2015, 06:26 PM
Not so fast on boom to sc...he's not first choice

Jack Lambert
12-02-2015, 07:32 PM

Can you blame him? He would be leaving Corn Dog smell to the land of Blondes and fake Boobies.

I seen it dawg
12-02-2015, 07:35 PM
The whole LSU staff is lame duck. When they lose 3 games again and their isn't the enormous buyout they all gone. Smart move to get out when you don't HAVE to have a job. Ogre to USC is really smart.

Jack Lambert
12-02-2015, 07:53 PM
The whole LSU staff is lame duck. When they lose 3 games again and their isn't the enormous buyout they all gone. Smart move to get out when you don't HAVE to have a job. Ogre to USC is really smart.

I think AD's talk to each other and I think LSU knew that GA was going to fire their coach and decided that it was going to be a coaches market, they had a 15million buy out and it was going to be hard to make it work, so they are waiting. Plus I don't think they wanted to lose that number 1 class.

ILOATHEBears
12-02-2015, 09:14 PM
I think AD's talk to each other and I think LSU knew that GA was going to fire their coach and decided that it was going to be a coaches market, they had a 15million buy out and it was going to be hard to make it work, so they are waiting. Plus I don't think they wanted to lose that number 1 class.

Jimbo agreed to come to LSU but by Friday of last week things changed. He is getting divorced. Gotta pay off the ex and the plan is after next season he will come in. Win-win for both and LSU doesn't look stupid by firing. 9-3 coach and spending 15m

Political Hack
12-02-2015, 09:18 PM
No way they hire Boom. That would be a colossal failure.

There's probably about 20 coaches I'd go after before his name sifted to the top of the list.

Really Clark?
12-02-2015, 09:26 PM
I don't know what So Car is doing. Weird list of names. Boom, Dallas Sp Teams coach who is getting a lot of push and really wants the job, I think they wanted in on Richt if he hadn't took Miami, and Lincoln Riley who might be the best candidate I've heard so far.

HoopsDawg
12-02-2015, 09:34 PM
I don't know what So Car is doing. Weird list of names. Boom, Dallas Sp Teams coach who is getting a lot of push and really wants the job, I think they wanted in on Richt if he hadn't took Miami, and Lincoln Riley who might be the best candidate I've heard so far.

I'm sure Mullen would be interested.

BrunswickDawg
12-02-2015, 09:40 PM
No way they hire Boom. That would be a colossal failure.

There's probably about 20 coaches I'd go after before his name sifted to the top of the list.
You are talking about the school that hired Sparky Woods and Brad Scott....