djaymsu5
12-02-2015, 05:13 PM
https://twitter.com/peterariz/status/672174397193641988

preachermatt83
12-02-2015, 05:17 PM
We stuck with mullen. Guess Miami didn't want the buyout. Good hire

cheat2win
12-02-2015, 05:19 PM
"Stuck with Mullen" give me a break. I hate being stuck with the winningest coach in school history.

CadaverDawg
12-02-2015, 05:20 PM

Damn, "stuck" with our best coach in history? Shit. We are...***

Hope they don't grant Dak an extra year of eligibility too.**

djaymsu5
12-02-2015, 05:21 PM
https://twitter.com/brodylogan/status/672177516359065600

preachermatt83
12-02-2015, 05:23 PM
Damn, "stuck" with our best coach in history? Shit. We are...***

Hope they don't grant Dak an extra year of eligibility too.**

I want a coach that wants to be here. I'm tired of going thru this crap every year.

defiantdog
12-02-2015, 05:25 PM

Also, Pruitt may be following with him. Saban didn't want to talk about hiring a new DC right now, so Pruitt might jump the gun and follow Richt. I'm surprised Richt agreed..... maybe he just wanted to go back home. Doesn't seem like his cup of tea to rebuild something right now.

MSUDawg99
12-02-2015, 05:26 PM
I want a coach that wants to be here. I'm tired of going thru this crap every year.

DITTO.

gtowndawg
12-02-2015, 05:27 PM
He'll do well there. He will also bring some class to the program. Good for him.

cheat2win
12-02-2015, 05:28 PM
I don't think you really have to rebuild miami from a strictly football perspective . There's is a lot of talent on that roster, the last 3 classes signedwere top 15 classes (by 24/7). I think we will learn Al Golden just wasn't very good.

SDDawg
12-02-2015, 05:29 PM
Poor Mark, he now has a worse job than Dan Mullen.

TXDawg
12-02-2015, 05:32 PM

Then quit believing every stupid internet rumor that gets thrown out there. We have a coach that wants to be here. Nothing he's said disputes that point.

CadaverDawg
12-02-2015, 05:33 PM

We do.

Can't believe everything on the Internet.

defiantdog
12-02-2015, 05:34 PM
Then quit believing every stupid internet rumor that gets thrown out there. We have a coach that wants to be here. Nothing he's said disputes that point.

Nick Saban to Texas ************************************************** **********************

was21
12-02-2015, 05:34 PM
He was supposed to be interviewing at Virginia today...maybe a little premature

Really Clark?
12-02-2015, 05:35 PM
He was supposed to be interviewing at Virginia today...maybe a little premature

He did earlier today.

HancockCountyDog
12-02-2015, 05:37 PM
We do.

We have a coach that will now come out and say that this is the only job for him. Now that there are no jobs left. Why he didn't come out and say it at the ceremony yesterday is up to you.

Im telling you a statement is going to be released before Friday about how MSU is the only place he wants to be and he will be more than happy to comment about jobs. The same way he was happy to talk about Rufus Warren's injury after the egg bowl, because he could try and explain away a loss.

He wants to be here, but he wanted to coach elsewhere more. I would tell you more, but I choose to not comment on these matters.

Im going to try that on my wife the next time she asked me if I got drunk and went to a strip club. "I do not comment on such allegations, you ask me these questions everytime I go to the French Quarter, I refuse to discuss them"

BrunswickDawg
12-02-2015, 05:38 PM
Sometimes I wish CFB was like the WEE - because it would be a great time for Richt to turn heel and bring back the swag at the U.

Really Clark?
12-02-2015, 05:41 PM
Maybe nothing or just lost in all the info coming out but Richt may not have accepted yet. Per some close to Richt. Deciding if he wants to coach or not. May be a little old. Don't know.

Political Hack
12-02-2015, 05:42 PM
I hope Richt does well there, but I can't see him really excelling. He's a stop gap measure that may help set up the next guy in 5-10 years. He can get them back to 8-10 wins a season, but he won't win the ACC or a Natty there.

maroonmania
12-02-2015, 05:42 PM
We do.

or radio shows, or newspapers, etc.

preachermatt83
12-02-2015, 05:50 PM
We have a coach that will now come out and say that this is the only job for him. Now that there are no jobs left. Why he didn't come out and say it at the ceremony yesterday is up to you.

Im telling you a statement is going to be released before Friday about how MSU is the only place he wants to be and he will be more than happy to comment about jobs. The same way he was happy to talk about Rufus Warren's injury after the egg bowl, because he could try and explain away a loss.

He wants to be here, but he wanted to coach elsewhere more. I would tell you more, but I choose to not comment on these matters.

Im going to try that on my wife the next time she asked me if I got drunk and went to a strip club. "I do not comment on such allegations, you ask me these questions everytime I go to the French Quarter, I refuse to discuss them"

Nailed it

JohnnyQuid
12-02-2015, 05:51 PM

what , other than not coming out and proclaiming his undying love, has mullen done thst makes u think he doesn't wanna be here?

your putting to much into all these rumors and little birdys and shit. he gone! don't wanna be here! 100% baby!

glad we're "stuck"with him. I'm not sure theres a worse way to phrase that

Homedawg
12-02-2015, 05:51 PM

He's not going to issue a statement. He never has in the past and his isn't the first time this has gone on. So don't wait on one

was21
12-02-2015, 05:54 PM
Yeah but he can hang around awhile and when he retires in five years or so, he's already in his retirement home...no move needed

Dawgface
12-02-2015, 05:55 PM

Amen.

was21
12-02-2015, 06:16 PM
What time

ShotgunDawg
12-02-2015, 06:25 PM
I don't give a 17 how bad he wants to be here so long as he lands the Golden Triangle 4, Gooden, one more suprise out of Jamal Couch, Moon, Derrick Brown, etc...., & he wins 7+ games next season.

If he can do that, we'll have to back to back top 20 or so classes & we'll be primed to make another run in 2017

ScoobaDawg
12-02-2015, 06:28 PM
"Stuck with Mullen" give me a break. I hate being stuck with the winningest coach in school history.

JACKIES BACK??????? WOOOOOHOOOOO

Dawgbite
12-02-2015, 06:43 PM

I usually agree with you %100 but there will never be a coach that wants to be a Bulldog as bad as we want to be Bulldogs unless we hire a former player ala Rocky Felker. How did that work out? All coaches are egotistacle hired mercenaries. Do I like the way Mullen has handled this, no, but I still think he is the best coach for us going forward. If we had to go out on the open market and hire a new coach, would you feel good about an equal or an upgrade?

TSUNami
12-02-2015, 07:45 PM
We deserve somebody who at least pretends to care as much as we do

CadaverDawg
12-02-2015, 07:50 PM
I usually agree with you %100 but there will never be a coach that wants to be a Bulldog as bad as we want to be Bulldogs unless we hire a former player ala Rocky Felker. How did that work out? All coaches are egotistacle hired mercenaries. Do I like the way Mullen has handled this, no, but I still think he is the best coach for us going forward. If we had to go out on the open market and hire a new coach, would you feel good about an equal or an upgrade?

Strong post

TXDawg
12-02-2015, 07:54 PM

When will Dak be ready to be a head coach?**

Seriously, though, all you guys who want to run Dan off (or are hoping he'll quit) are either idiots or UMiss fans. I really think the board is currently infested with trolls that are pushing the UMiss agenda.

Dawgface
12-02-2015, 09:45 PM
When will Dak be ready to be a head coach?**

Seriously, though, all you guys who want to run Dan off (or are hoping he'll quit) are either idiots or UMiss fans. I really think the board is currently infested with trolls that are pushing the UMiss agenda.

You can't be serious. We just want some one who wants to be here. Mullen does not. That does not make us trolls.