PDA

View Full Version : Come on SEC, you're better than this...

drummerdawg
12-02-2015, 02:17 PM
This is what I found while browsing through the SEC Basketball media guide today.

http://i357.photobucket.com/albums/oo20/drummerdawg86/UNCALLED%20FOR_zpsxdh6exzl.png (http://s357.photobucket.com/user/drummerdawg86/media/UNCALLED%20FOR_zpsxdh6exzl.png.html)

ScoobaDawg
12-02-2015, 02:31 PM
Well.... I just looked back at the 14, 13 media guides and it's been wrong since it was put in there evidently....

djaymsu5
12-02-2015, 05:04 PM
How the hell do they keep messing this stuff up?

Dallas_Dawg
12-02-2015, 06:10 PM
Who the hell does Cadaver and Co need to tweet?

BulldogBear
12-02-2015, 06:47 PM
By this time I'm just about ready to believe they do this crap on purpose. Trolling us or whatever, or trying to hurt our image. I may be looking through maroon colored glasses but they (meaning any media) never seem to 17 up any other "u of" / "state u" combo.

mic
12-02-2015, 06:52 PM
By this time I'm just about ready to believe they do this crap on purpose. Trolling us or whatever, or trying to hurt our image. I may be looking through maroon colored glasses but they (meaning any media) never seem to 17 up any other "u of" / "state u" combo.

I agree...

Thrill1
12-02-2015, 06:54 PM
Craig Pinkerton. He's the mbb contact for the league. @SEC_Craig

ScoobaDawg
12-02-2015, 07:04 PM
Don't expect it to be fixed this year guys.. It's already been published..

And as I mentioned, Noone has noticed for 5 years sadly so it's been wrong since Jarvis left.

DancingRabbit
12-02-2015, 07:31 PM
Seems like our SID deserves some blame too. Once is bad enough. Should have been fixed after that.

ScoobaDawg
12-02-2015, 07:42 PM
Seems like our SID deserves some blame too. Once is bad enough. Should have been fixed after that.

So you want Gregg to do his job (which is way more than Basketball fyi) and the job of the SEC Media productions?
I am surprised it wasn't caught until now though...

FYI... Gregg might be a little busy tonight with a basektball game and all but should know about it soon if he doesnt already.

DancingRabbit
12-02-2015, 08:20 PM
So you want Gregg to do his job (which is way more than Basketball fyi) and the job of the SEC Media productions?
I am surprised it wasn't caught until now though...

FYI... Gregg might be a little busy tonight with a basektball game and all but should know about it soon if he doesnt already.

Calm down. Not saying it's some egregious offense. Just seems like a grad assistant or somebody would proof the media guide after it comes out, if not before it's printed.

I guess it shows how much that thing gets read. Do they still print hard copies? Probably a waste of trees.